Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she’s still claiming the vaccine was created in “0.2 seconds” implies not 🙄

I’d say “do your research” to recommend she learn how long mRNA technology had been around and what preceded the vaccine in order for it to be created and distributed with the turnaround it was, but by that I mean actual factual research - she wouldn’t know where to start.

Reactions: 10
So - I may be completely off - but even she seems a bit low energy in “reporting” everything that she’s just “learned” at this anti vaccine talk. Maybe she’s starting to realise that her heroes (Peter McCullough, Craig Kelly, Robert Malone etc) have an agenda that does not include spreading factual information and caring about our communities. Maybe, she’s starting to see that “the facts” that they claim to have, actually don’t add up?

I mean - she’s able to interpret data like no one else, so perhaps she’s actually finally learning how to do it correctly??!!
Time for Scammie to have an ephifANNIE….💡💡💡💡

• Haha
So - I may be completely off - but even she seems a bit low energy in “reporting” everything that she’s just “learned” at this anti vaccine talk. Maybe she’s starting to realise that her heroes (Peter McCullough, Craig Kelly, Robert Malone etc) have an agenda that does not include spreading factual information and caring about our communities. Maybe, she’s starting to see that “the facts” that they claim to have, actually don’t add up?

I mean - she’s able to interpret data like no one else, so perhaps she’s actually finally learning how to do it correctly??!!
I seriously doubt it. Her anti-vaxx crusade makes her feel important.
It’s the same with all of them, they take it on as an identity - Warrior Queen Anti-Vaxx!
It gives them a high, an elevated sense of who they are in the world. The righteousness is addictive. They see themselves as some sort of Marvel character sent to save everybody.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I genuinely think she’s really upset for all us ignorant sheeples who got this poisonous jab? And I also think she’s steeling herself to keep fighting the good fight for us. We are lucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had my Covid booster six months ago and got a hangnail today, should I DM Anna and let her know that I have a vaccine injury? It’s totally legit, 100% caused by the jab. I can’t prove it but that doesn’t matter.
In fact, I got nauseous as soon as I started watching her stories, that’s a vaccine injury too, right?

AAE07E11-69C8-48CB-90BA-06655DBC4C7B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I seriously doubt that she received hUnDrEdS of messages from her followers after posting those stories. And the way she repeated about five times that she couldn’t possibly get back to everyone makes me think there is a bit of exaggeration in her stories at all times.

I do know people who have been injured, and who have died. From COVID. Not the vaccine. Workmates who have had long Covid, a number of kids at school hospitalized with Covid-including in ICU (I work with vulnerable kids), my mum’s neighbour died in Jan. And yes she was in her 70s and had other health conditions that impacted, but still.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh gosh she was so challenged and opressed by **wait for it** a gossip site lmaoooo.
When your crispy skin ends up with melanoma, don’t call on the technology that MRNA has advanced in order to treat it ok Anna scammer! Just get some colloidal silver and spread it all over mmmkay

Reactions: 17
Oh gosh she was so challenged and opressed by **wait for it** a gossip site lmaoooo.
When your crispy skin ends up with melanoma, don’t call on the technology that MRNA has advanced in order to treat it ok Anna scammer! Just get some colloidal silver and spread it all over mmmkay
That would be the Melanoma that’s DANGEROUS,HARMFUL and DEATHLY. The disease that insidiously enters your blood stream and invades the organs in your body…or maybe it’s all a pharmaceutical and government conspiracy. I have a very hard time understanding why someone would exercise their own free will to actively and frequently expose themselves to unnecessary periods of sunlight for very little benefit but at significant risk.

Reactions: 8
Those loonies all believe in Vitamin D, and what is natural (sunshine) can’t hurt you. Sunscreen is full of toxic chemicals from big pharma. 🤮🤮🤮
Is she still besties with Tara Bliss and Rach MacDonald?

Reactions: 5
Those loonies all believe in Vitamin D, and what is natural (sunshine) can’t hurt you. Sunscreen is full of toxic chemicals from big pharma. 🤮🤮🤮
Is she still besties with Tara Bliss and Rach MacDonald?
She posted a picture maybe 4 months ago and Rach was in it. Possibly also Tara but can’t recall.

Rach has always seemed sweet and like her head was screwed on but then again I can’t fathom why she hangs around with such loonies.

Reactions: 4
Nothing says “I run a cult” like “I want all my followers to dress in specific clothing so that they can be easily identified by each other”
That is so weird and grim. They’re CLOTHES. What off-the-planet group-think are you subscribing to if you believe you can tell the nature of a person by what brand of activewear they have on?!?

Reactions: 6