Anna Rose #10 Scammie and her new King manifesting the ring loved up and sickening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As they say, the more someone posts publicly about their relationship, the less happy they probably are. I agree though, the self-aggrandizing quotes and word salad have been ramped up 100 gears this week. So much so I stopped hate watching because my brain was like, “yeah I’m not reading all of that.”
The woman would do well to undertake some sort of speaking/writing course on how to be succinct. It’s hard to be globally disruptive when it takes you a fortnight to get to the point.
Also ramped up for the “benefit” of his family and friends.

As someone who suffers TMJ pain those stills of her jaw make mine ACHE.

Reactions: 10
In fairness, I think a lot of the recent word salads and verbal masturbations (I love that 😂) are more to ramp up sales of Self-Love School. (Fully named in hopes of this thread popping up in Google searches.)

- I manifested the man I wanted, you can too.
- I healed my trauma, you can too.
- I have enough coin to purchase a Porsche outright, you can too.
- I can travel wherever and whenever, you can too.

She's recycling her pics and vids from Bali because she wants her followers to aspire to that - hustle and work from 'dreamy' places like that. Her aesthetic has changed to suit the product she's trying to flog.

Yet, this product should have been made redundant when she started selling the JPEGs. The TAW Hub was supposed to be SLS on steroids, and theoretically you can access that for less than what this round of SLS will cost.

How are her iNvEsToRs not questioning that?!

Reactions: 14
She is so tragic and cheap looking. Between the acid washed shorts, the zip-front leopard body suit and the trash tattoo, she looks like a regular at some skin-dirty bar that smells of stale beer and vomit who shows up every day at 10:00am to start day drinking.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In fairness, I think a lot of the recent word salads and verbal masturbations (I love that 😂) are more to ramp up sales of Self-Love School. (Fully named in hopes of this thread popping up in Google searches.)

- I manifested the man I wanted, you can too.
- I healed my trauma, you can too.
- I have enough coin to purchase a Porsche outright, you can too.
- I can travel wherever and whenever, you can too.

She's recycling her pics and vids from Bali because she wants her followers to aspire to that - hustle and work from 'dreamy' places like that. Her aesthetic has changed to suit the product she's trying to flog.

Yet, this product should have been made redundant when she started selling the JPEGs. The TAW Hub was supposed to be SLS on steroids, and theoretically you can access that for less than what this round of SLS will cost.

How are her iNvEsToRs not questioning that?!
I wonder where they would question it? She would be deleting any negative comments on insta. There is nothing at all in the discord so useless complaining there (and they get deleted anyway). So not sure really what methods they have to express unhappiness - other than ignoring her word salads

Reactions: 9
Does this weathered, belted Emu legit think she has reversed her aging!? Surely bleeping not!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does this weathered, belted Emu legit think she has reversed her aging!? Surely bleeping not!?
how old is she?? 35? according to google, well known people who are 35: rihanna, lizzo, vanessa hudgens, emma stone, hayley williams.

some of those people i would believe were in their 20s, scammie i would believe is 45. most of the world, especially people living in australia, have accepted that repeated long sun exposure with no sunscreen or other skin protection is bleeping stupid. all she’s doing is increasing her risk of cancer and ageing herself quicker.

edited to add this picture that i’m sure we’ve all seen but i’m speaking directly to miss scammie - for the love of god please stop frying yourself

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She acts like everybody is too stupid to know that there is more than one type of filter. Just because she doesn’t use the super heavy filter she used in her before and after doesn’t mean she doesn’t use a lighter one - which she absolutely does and we’ve posted on here multiple times before. She uses a skin diffusing filter on every single thing she posts.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.