Anna Rose #10 Scammie and her new King manifesting the ring loved up and sickening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I must correct you. Scammy claimed in a live with ol Mate Carlz, that they were killing off aged care residents because they weren’t taxpayers.

🫢🫢
At the risk of my head exploding, then wouldn’t they have just let her rip if that was the case, let the virus kill them all? No lockdowns?

Reactions: 6
So she’s definitely still up to date with all the Covid news but she’s only telling people to sign the petition today when there’s less than 12 hours left to sign it? Sure Jan.

Also, this is your friendly reminder that Anna believes the governments control the weather.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So she’s definitely still up to date with all the Covid news but she’s only telling people to sign the petition today when there’s less than 12 hours left to sign it? Sure Jan.

Also, this is your friendly reminder that Anna believes the governments control the weather.
oh my god I'd forgotten that absolute pearler ... what a complete nut job.

Reactions: 5
Of all her nutjob ideas (and there are SO many) this one is my absolute favourite.
Oh man she’s a cooker alright. Yes I believe there have been activities around cloud dispersement (to aid farming maybe?) but these nutjobs have taken this and decided this means the government can cause earthquakes. Did Dan Andrews moonlight as Thor????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“a very important document got put in front of me late last night”
my goddddd the way she speaks as though she’s the prime minister or some other high level government executive, give me the bleeping strength 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Isn’t it funny how these conspiracy girls - Carlz and Scamma are not only both genetically unblessed but are also both stupid. None of these conspiracy types have a masters in science, public health, epidemiology or any such thing. They just have an online presence and a “skill” they learnt off YouTube or the MLM playbook.

Also HI to the people who met the Scamma at Christmas or know of her thru SKs Instagram. I hope you have all had a laugh at the posts here and we have also enjoyed how whatever happened at Christmas has sent her spiralling this last couple of weeks. We are all besties 🥰🫶🏻

Reactions: 17
There’s not one photo of old Annie where I don’t think to myself…

She’s just a girl, standing in front of a mirror, wishing she was pretty.

As fast as you can say ‘take my mother too!’, she’d trade the SK, the Porsche and the three companies just to be gently tapped by the pretty stick.
I feel like there is so much truth to this. I also think this is a trait that she and Carlz share equally.

Reactions: 11

How in heavens do the Govt control the weather. Where did she pull that one from. Shes not right in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Certainly no offence to you Anna but just before Xmas as part of the BeautiFul Day to have a BeautiFul Day bullshit you were running every morning and banging on about it being the essential start of your day.
Hahahaha these are exactly the same as Kendal’s try hard Bali life posts 😂 it’s the fake coffee for me 🤣🤣🤣 I mean fake decaf 🤭

• Haha
She was “bullied” today out in the wild, was she? Wait, you mean to tell me there are people out there in the real world who find Anna repugnant as well, not just us bullies over here on tattle? I find that hard to believe! 🤭

I hope whoever it was got in a few good proverbial jabs.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh man she’s a cooker alright. Yes I believe there have been activities around cloud dispersement (to aid farming maybe?) but these nutjobs have taken this and decided this means the government can cause earthquakes. Did Dan Andrews moonlight as Thor????
I'm ashamed to say my parents went down a similar route with COVID conspiracies and were unbearable to speak to for a long time. I thought they'd moved on from a lot of it, until a reference to "the weather manipulators" was dropped into convo recently...

Weather can be manipulated; it's commonly done in farming areas that need more rain - I've read about it being the norm for places like China where there are large expanses of flat land and the natural weather systems may not cut it. It's not cheap or easy to do, and from the research I've done would almost be better referred to as "rain manipulation".

My parents fully, 100%, wholeheartedly believed Cyclone Gabrielle (in NZ last year) was engineered by the government. "Keep an eye out for climate lockdowns. Mark my words, now that too many people have woken up to what they were doing with COVID, climate lockdowns will be next..."

Still waiting 😇

• Wow
  • Sad
Certainly no offence to you Anna but just before Xmas as part of the BeautiFul Day to have a BeautiFul Day bullshit you were running every morning and banging on about it being the essential start of your day.
I just can’t wait for her to have a baby and see how it fits into her life 🤪 going to be fun to watch 🍿

• Haha
Hang on, yesterday is was all about her celebrity status out in the community which took SK a while to get used to, but today it’s about her being bullied when out in public?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was she BuLLied in the gym, if her DAd appeared *exactly* when she needed him (lol)?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys I put my knickers on this morning and I kid you not there was a feather poking out of them right on my vulva. It was definitely not a rogue feather that escaped from the couch cushions though…. I’m pretty sure it was scammies dad contacting me to send me a message about the power of her yoni

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tomorrows word salad will be about walking through fires after todays ‘bully’
Either someone called her out publicly.. I’m yearning for the day…
Or… she actually stopped and caught up on here. 👋 Scammie xx we don’t exist to you unless you look and we would love you to drive your cult here to read us calling you out!
Coz honestly dead dads feather could have come from anywhere…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her dad has been busy chatting to Carlz lately so I’m glad he could find the time.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.