Anna Rose #10 Scammie and her new King manifesting the ring loved up and sickening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wwwwhhhyyy can’t she just say ‘I’m sorry if I haven’t replied to your messages, am working to get back to everyone’ instead of 6 paragraphs of drivel?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does this weathered, belted Emu legit think she has reversed her aging!? Surely bleeping not!?
Scamma really is the most delulu gronk on the internet. Sure, maybe her skin is looking better than it did a year ago, but she does and always has appeared far older than she actually is. I could list off at least 20 other influencers who are her age or older and look much better. I’ve had the misfortune of seeing her IRL and even from that distance you know she must filter her pics.
---
The “phenomenal genetics” comment took me out though. You mean the genetics that meant you had to have your entire jaw re-set, full head of hair extensions and obvious botox? Thenomenal indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Scamma really is the most delulu gronk on the internet. Sure, maybe her skin is looking better than it did a year ago, but she does and always has appeared far older than she actually is. I could list off at least 20 other influencers who are her age or older and look much better. I’ve had the misfortune of seeing her IRL and even from that distance you know she must filter her pics.
---
The “phenomenal genetics” comment took me out though. You mean the genetics that meant you had to have your entire jaw re-set, full head of hair extensions and obvious botox? Thenomenal indeed.
Jesus bleeping Christ I didn’t expect to spit my coffee out this early. Delulu gronk lmaoooo. Reminds me of Carla from Bankstown who kept me sane thru the pandemic.

Also phenomenal genetics hahahahahahahahahah. I don’t come from phenomenal genetics and I do LED masks and so much tit to keep my 39 year old face look fresh as duck. I also don’t chug bottle after bottle of booze 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
8B7F7721-1340-4E93-8B93-B3F345A1155C.png

She is hilarioussssssss
She genuinely thinks she’s a celebrity 😂

the reason her mum looks younger, although not by much?? But yes she looks good for her age, is because she doesn’t sit in the sun.. it’s just so obvious from her skin that she protects it from the sun. Anna is NOT going to look like that at her age. Surely Anna knows this 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok what about the tit tonne of botox? And the sun damage in your eye? Also these photos were too cute, had to post them!
So she doesn’t realise that iPhone has an inbuilt smoothing filter on the front camera??? 😂 Coz I’m sure if she did she was explain in a few word salad posts about it and turning it off? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For someone who doesn’t read the news, she should really read the news.

The Twitter was just hacked, you dummy.
She is such an NFT genius, Bizness Queen though? Her cOmMuniTy should really trust her because she really knows what she is doing. She has 3 gLobAl cOmPanies, a 10 year old PorschE AND a KIA (that she didn’t have to sell straight away guuuuuuyyyysss) AND is a SHE-E-O.

And is she taking the piss with “good genetics”????? She appears to have been too busy talking about herself and not lining up when God was handing out the “good” genes. As my Dad would say “she really got hit with the ugly stick didn’t she?”

Now I really resist talking about people’s appearances as it is generally something that cannot be controlled and really does not matter but hearing Scammie’s deluded descriptions of herself is too much. She looks mid forties, she has jowls for days and her mouth literally looks like an old granny’s who has their false teeth out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure people by now have messaged Anna saying the SEC Twitter was hacked. I’m sure she has seen this herself she follows a lot of NFT pages. I’m super mad she hasn’t deleted or retracted her post? And comments? She is hoping people will see her story and she will drum up some NFT sales 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Now I really resist talking about people’s appearances as it is generally something that cannot be controlled and really does not matter but hearing Scammie’s deluded descriptions of herself is too much. She looks mid forties, she has jowls for days and her mouth literally looks like an old granny’s who has their false teeth out.
There’s not one photo of old Annie where I don’t think to myself…

She’s just a girl, standing in front of a mirror, wishing she was pretty.

As fast as you can say ‘take my mother too!’, she’d trade the SK, the Porsche and the three companies just to be gently tapped by the pretty stick.

Reactions: 9
These covid conspiracists sure do like to bang on about it still. Move on darl, that was 4 years ago now.

Reactions: 8
These covid conspiracists sure do like to bang on about it still. Move on darl, that was 4 years ago now.
But you don’t understand Scammie single handedly saved thousands of people from her phone at home. She KNEW before anyone else that governments wanted to kill off their taxpayers with a poison vaccination because….ummm…they wanted less tax? No that doesn’t sound right? They wanted less industry? Ummm….they just did alright! It’s a conspiracy! It doesn’t have to make sense….but LOVES it’s true and I KNEW IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the Commission looking into the Gov’s conduct during COVID because the vaccine rollout was so bad??

Reactions: 6
Must kill her to know she's bleeping someone who's had the jab. Their babies will be mutated!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But you don’t understand Scammie single handedly saved thousands of people from her phone at home. She KNEW before anyone else that governments wanted to kill off their taxpayers with a poison vaccination because….ummm…they wanted less tax? No that doesn’t sound right? They wanted less industry? Ummm….they just did alright! It’s a conspiracy! It doesn’t have to make sense….but LOVES it’s true and I KNEW IT!
Sorry, I must correct you. Scammy claimed in a live with ol Mate Carlz, that they were killing off aged care residents because they weren’t taxpayers.

🫢🫢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.