Anna Rose #10 Scammie and her new King manifesting the ring loved up and sickening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is extra lizardy lispy today
I think she might get a fair bit of work done to her face. Definitely Botox, maybe something around the jaw as well. Not quite the natural feminine beauty of the LefT siDe she claims to be.

Reactions: 7
If Anna’s NFT project ever sells out, it’s because she has personally bought the vast majority of them. She’s been active again over the last 5 days - each of the 3 transactions, in the last five days, on the account, are by accounts/wallets that she owns 😂😂😂

Even her community have moved on … discord is D.E.A.D. Other than announcements of when the “ board meeting” is occurring, Annie hasn’t participated in the discord in months. Given her community thought that purchasing an NFT would give them greater access to her, they are very clearly becoming a little jaded.

I’ll just leave this little gem from the discord here …

IMG_3348.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If Anna’s NFT project ever sells out, it’s because she has personally bought the vast majority of them. She’s been active again over the last 5 days - each of the 3 transactions, in the last five days, on the account, are by accounts/wallets that she owns 😂😂😂

Even her community have moved on … discord is D.E.A.D. Other than announcements of when the “ board meeting” is occurring, Annie hasn’t participated in the discord in months. Given her community thought that purchasing an NFT would give them greater access to her, they are very clearly becoming a little jaded.

I’ll just leave this little gem from the discord here …

View attachment 2677532
I wonder why they didn’t like the active wear (even though we know it’s tit etc etc) They said they wore it twice? I wish they gave more details as to why they were selling it.

Reactions: 9
She is extra lizardy lispy today
Her mouth is an orthodontic minefield. I just noticed when I slowed the videos down on isanony how jacked her bite is. The arc of her bottom teeth is wider than the top (must be fun trying to chew) and when her teeth come together while she’s talking that bottom jaw jumps out wide to the left side. On top of her tongue-tie. 😬

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
These straps are horrendous. Unless you are a size 6 with bolt ons, no one is going to wear this as activewear. The straps are like teeth floss
I'm surprised this dim wit posts herself running with her bolt ons flapping around everywhere.

Much support.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More examples today of the class acts Anna pursues … “stuck up bimbos”.
I guess the guy holding a dildo in his hand and shoving his dick in women’s faces for a living thinks anyone who doesn’t melt for his meat-head douchebag persona is a stuck up bimbo. 🥴

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I absolutely bleeping hate that she ran 5:30m/km for the half marathon part of her half Ironman 😂 like that’s a pretty decent pace… If it’s even the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More examples today of the class acts Anna pursues … “stuck up bimbos”.
I guess the guy holding a dildo in his hand and shoving his dick in women’s faces for a living thinks anyone who doesn’t melt for his meat-head douchebag persona is a stuck up bimbo. 🥴
I actually thought the caption on that reel might have been a dig at Anna...

The grooming of SK is becoming really obvious.
This man is soooooo many red flags! How can Anna be so oblivious? In 9 months he's moved into every area of her life and wont leave. Anna, girl, you are making the same poor relationship mistakes. Deep down she knows it too, the 5000 quotes over the last few days is like she's trying to convince herself this time it's different but the nervous system can sense when you're trying to brain wash it, Anna. I almost feel sorry for you.

Reactions: 15
This man is soooooo many red flags! How can Anna be so oblivious? In 9 months he's moved into every area of her life and wont leave. Anna, girl, you are making the same poor relationship mistakes. Deep down she knows it too, the 5000 quotes over the last few days is like she's trying to convince herself this time it's different but the nervous system can sense when you're trying to brain wash it, Anna. I almost feel sorry for you.
She's definitely not making mistakes - she's walked through all the fIReS and has 🌟HeaLEd🌟 herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As they say, the more someone posts publicly about their relationship, the less happy they probably are. I agree though, the self-aggrandizing quotes and word salad have been ramped up 100 gears this week. So much so I stopped hate watching because my brain was like, “yeah I’m not reading all of that.”
The woman would do well to undertake some sort of speaking/writing course on how to be succinct. It’s hard to be globally disruptive when it takes you a fortnight to get to the point.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.