Anna Rose #10 Scammie and her new King manifesting the ring loved up and sickening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is something troubling about all these posts today. It's not adding up. That message that Trent has posted shows she has many issues/problems. I feel she sees herself in some way as a Trad wife. Am I wrong for thinking that.

Reactions: 8
You know what I find troubling?

Masculine is an adjective not a noun. Annie wasn’t paying attention in first grade.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anna, which is it?

Were you properly healed which is how you attracted a ‘King’?

Of are you NOW properly healed because you have a ‘King’? 🤮

Reactions: 15
Honestly, that whole carousel of posts today was such a massive red flag - I’m all for people taking responsibility for their part in any conflict, but - as with Trent (and the text/note that he leaked) - Anna is again taking all of the responsibility (at least publicly) for the multiple “ruptures” between her and SK over the last 7 weeks, on herself.

View attachment 2675256
This sprung to mind as soon as I saw todays word salad… but I just didn’t have the screenshot, thank you!
---
Anna, which is it?

Were you properly healed which is how you attracted a ‘King’?

Of are you NOW properly healed because you have a ‘King’? 🤮
100% this!!!!! Just trying to make the narratives make sense… the nets are out to drag the vulnerable into the SLS container bullshit course.

Reactions: 11
Wow Ryan. You are such a king. So deep, masculine and such a leader. This is a masterpiece Ryan. You are just, wow. Amazing. 👏👏👏👏👏
I was cracking up at this and had screenshot to share also 😂 we have a new philosopher on our hands folks. Short King Ryan P 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My God she spews absolute bullshit to literally not make a point.

duck up you jobless crack head.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A couple of points

- I’ll need to take some time to look for it, but I’m sure that she has said previously that she IS NOT a coach; but it seems that with this years SLS she is doubling down on referring to herself as a coach

- I’m also sure that she’s previously said over 700 women have gone through SLS - this post (slide 1) says 600

- on that, she’s previously offered a 50% discount on SLS to previous participants (so her income from previous years hasn’t been as high as we’d predicted?) this year, no discount because she’s added an entire new module and is having guest speakers (is that like the guest speakers/experts in the hub ??🤣🤣)

- someone asked on the SLS IG page if doing SLS would help her heal and address unhealed trauma. Scammies summarised. response was yes

- if she had a paid substack, she’d write more of her self aggrandising word salad emails but as it is, you ungrateful wenches, you are getting enough of me for free so stop complaining

- hasn’t updated her SLS website since 2020; if you want more information about SLS go there; but it’s not up to date so not actually an accurate reflection of what the “container” entails, so make your decision based on if it feels right, rather than on any factual information.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Hang on, but I bought a clip art picture with the promise of all the SLS things and MORE, which is why I invested, so why aren’t I getting all the things you promised before you launch SLS?

spewing I missed the opportunity to ask the question and be blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What happened to all the eXpErTs she was going to have on a monthly basis for the TAW hub? Has she even added one module in the last 16 odd months?

Reactions: 7
Her response to the Trauma question is disgusting and in itself highlights she has zero business operating in that space. A professional of any kind would be very specific about what the program can and can not achieve particularly with Trauma

When is this ridiculous trend of people buying internet self-help courses run by nobodies going to end?

Reactions: 15
Anna, YOU are the narc in your relationships.
The call is coming from inside the house, babe.

IMG_6389.jpeg

He could have never had access to “thieve” money from her had she not handed over ownership of her company to him in exchange for some steroid dick to begin with. She’s pathetic. ‘I’m no victim’ she says while complaining about being stolen from after she’s handed over keys to her safe. Dumb bleep. I bet you a round of drinks she’s already done the exact same thing with this new mouth breather.

IMG_6390.jpeg

• Haha
Scammie has been very rattled since Christmas. She is starting to sound like her usual self today.

I also notice that she is doing the same thing with SK that she did with Stripper Ken (anyone else notice they have the same nickname initials? 🤣🤣🤣) When Ken was absent she would constantly say “T said to me last night” She says the same with SK “R reminded me…”

It’s interesting how she says Ken “thieved” from her. Wasn’t it her that announced he was a cofounder and sent a text stating she wanted to “flex” to his Mum about how much money THEY had made?

She also said that her “friends” stole her idea? I assume she is talking about her neighbours and the NFT project?

Then she “nearly” got scammed.

I would have thought with her pHeNomEnaL business experience (it is her zone of genius after all) that she would have been far more savvy (jks). She’s either very unlucky or very stupid to have experienced that in the first 6 months of her business.

Also, apparently she has been earning a “full time income” from Isagenix allllllll this time. What is the full time income equivalent to? A 16 year old who left school and worked in the local IGA?

How are people fooled by this. Look at her lifestyle? Her cheap student accommodation flat, her 10 year old “prestige” car. Holidays to Bali 🤣

She says that she carried her first husband. Darl….you’ve never been more broke since leaving him.

Don’t even get me started on the idolization of SK and the bowing and scraping she is doing to convince him that she is a submissive fEmiNinE wifey. Somewhere in the last few weeks there has been a shift where she is starting to sound like what she did in that text to Ken “I can be good enough, just give me another chance…I’ll try harder” So bleeping sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Scammie has been very rattled since Christmas. She is starting to sound like her usual self today.

I also notice that she is doing the same thing with SK that she did with Stripper Ken (anyone else notice they have the same nickname initials? 🤣🤣🤣) When Ken was absent she would constantly say “T said to me last night” She says the same with SK “R reminded me…”

It’s interesting how she says Ken “thieved” from her. Wasn’t it her that announced he was a cofounder and sent a text stating she wanted to “flex” to his Mum about how much money THEY had made?

She also said that her “friends” stole her idea? I assume she is talking about her neighbours and the NFT project?

Then she “nearly” got scammed.

I would have thought with her pHeNomEnaL business experience (it is her zone of genius after all) that she would have been far more savvy (jks). She’s either very unlucky or very stupid to have experienced that in the first 6 months of her business.

Also, apparently she has been earning a “full time income” from Isagenix allllllll this time. What is the full time income equivalent to? A 16 year old who left school and worked in the local IGA?

How are people fooled by this. Look at her lifestyle? Her cheap student accommodation flat, her 10 year old “prestige” car. Holidays to Bali 🤣

She says that she carried her first husband. Darl….you’ve never been more broke since leaving him.

Don’t even get me started on the idolization of SK and the bowing and scraping she is doing to convince him that she is a submissive fEmiNinE wifey. Somewhere in the last few weeks there has been a shift where she is starting to sound like what she did in that text to Ken “I can be good enough, just give me another chance…I’ll try harder” So bleeping sad.
Hah! We were thinking the same thing at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well she’s walked through all the fires and look at her now. Head to toe in ViXEn, reading her affirmations from her hat to herself in the mirror each morning.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.