Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why would anybody go to her for therapy when she constantly tells the world she can't cope? She is the worst advert for a therapist I have ever seen.

I want my therapist to appear as though they can help me, and have their own tit together. She clearly, doesnt. There is no way I would give her my money or take any advice from her.

Reactions: 7
So after moaning about migraine and being sick and extremely busy with work, she is gone into town to get her nails done. What a con artist! Why do people not see through her?

Reactions: 3
It's utterly bizarre that she shares all of this. Surely she can't be this lacking in insight given her training and qualifications. Is it all an act or is she really this bad at dealing with normal day-to-day tasks that the rest of us seem to manage? I just shake my head at all her stories. She comes across as a mother who constantly shouts, moans, shouts again, cries with guilt but keeps shouting, lying on the floor crying, not able to deal with any sort of stress or challenge in her day and storying herself when she has a migraine/crying/sad face. Nuts carry on!

Reactions: 5
I hope she will do. She is an abalone charlatan!
Sorry it was meant to say an absolute charlatan! I seriously can’t understand how the followers aren’t seeing what we are seeing?

I’ll make two points I made before about Anna.

Crying and taking photos of yourself is so twisted and self indulgent.

Anna is equivalent of a nutritionist giving advice on a nutritious food but filming herself binging on junk and unable to stop.

I will leave it at that.

Last edited:
Sorry it was meant to say an absolute charlatan! I seriously can’t understand how the followers aren’t seeing what we are seeing?

I’ll make two points I made before about Anna.

Crying and taking photos of yourself is so twisted and self indulgent.

Anna is equivalent of a nutritionist giving advice on a nutritious food but filming herself binging on junk and unable to stop.

I will leave it at that.
That's exactly how I feel about her. It's so sick to think of taking a selfie when you are crying or posing aggressively in photos like you are raging. She is a therapist not an actress. I don't understand what is the aim of taking a photo with tears or who in their right mind thinks to get the camera out and take a photo of you crying red faced when you are so upset.. it's very strange behaviour

Reactions: 2
That's exactly how I feel about her. It's so sick to think of taking a selfie when you are crying or posing aggressively in photos like you are raging. She is a therapist not an actress. I don't understand what is the aim of taking a photo with tears or who in their right mind thinks to get the camera out and take a photo of you crying red faced when you are so upset.. it's very strange behaviour
I think you’ve hit a nail on the head there. She is an actress clearly!

Reactions: 1
I really dont get it. She has a professional Instagram profile where she advertises her professional courses and her professional group that she’s just started. And yet she still feels the need to overshare her own life - whether exaggerated or not - in order to come across as relatable. Psychotherapy patients dont want their therapists to be relatable. They want them to be steadfast, solid and calm. Anna is just so inappropriate. She’s either a professional or she’s an ‘influencer‘ - she can’t have it both ways.

It's all part of her modus operandi - I'm just like you sad, stupid, poor witches who can't cope with life. Swipe up to buy my course because I'm just like you! Click on the link to my book because I'm just like you!

Ps anna we know you read here, so just a little remind that anyone with a real migraine will tell you that it's impossible to pick up your phone when you've got a migraine. Let alone pick up the phone, position it, take photos, share photos online...... what a twit.

It's all part of her modus operandi - I'm just like you sad, stupid, poor witches who can't cope with life. Swipe up to buy my course because I'm just like you! Click on the link to my book because I'm just like you!

Ps anna we know you read here, so just a little remind that anyone with a real migraine will tell you that it's impossible to pick up your phone when you've got a migraine. Let alone pick up the phone, position it, take photos, share photos online...... what a twit.

THIS!!! I get migraines and the thought of just popping a couple of pills, then being able to drive, get my nails done, piss about on my phone is laughable! She had a bloody headache. And is lazy and is self and self indulgent.

Reactions: 4
Not sure I would go to a therapist like Anna, that in fact needed their own therapist 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Or if my therapist DID see someone themselves, I wouldn’t want or need to know about it that is for sure…. let remember that Anna claims her page is her workspace after all so why does she insist on telling her followers this…… seems very unprofessional

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I think to be a therapist it’s recommended you see a therapist regularly. As a health check kind of thing. However, no others share details or act in such a ridiculous way as her!

Reactions: 6
I think to be a therapist it’s recommended you see a therapist regularly. As a health check kind of thing. However, no others share details or act in such a ridiculous way as her!
Ok, I can kinda understand that then, if they are listening to other people problems all the time I suppose they might need it. Point taken 🙂 it’s the sharing of it to make her seem ‘so relatable’ to the people she is exploiting

Reactions: 3
I don't think the context that she shares her therapist stories are relevant. Laughing about how she is always late to the sessions is not appropriate or relevant. Especially as a therapist herself, she should appreciate how valuable anyone's time is and be respectful and be on time. She is just making fun about how she is so clumsy and late to everything in life all the time. She has a running joke that she is always late to school pickups and dropoffs. It's not funny or something to be shared with. Do better and be better especially for someone who claims themselves to be to a high functioning adult. Half of her posts are about how she constantly aims to achieve the highest goals in life and be the best and is constantly juggling all the balls but then her stories are quite the opposite and always showing her as a messy all over the shop irresponsible mum. I think it's more to do with how she wants to be relatable for the masses and poor working class mum's. She is a disgrace and she knows exactly what she is doing there!!

I also think the fact that she struggles with motherhood so much is because is extremely selfish and self indulgent. She constantly wants to look after herself to look and feel pretty rather than do chores for kids.

Attachments

She is totally obsessed with herself! It’s quite worrying. She probably should of been an actress as she craves attention so much. Ok Anna you have washed your hair. She makes it into anime psychological exercise and self care where I think jaw just wants to show us her face because she thinks she looks amazing! I genuinely think she thinks she is special!

Reactions: 1
Yes I think that's what it is. She just wants to show how pretty she is and how stunning she looks in her videos. That's all her stories are about looking and admiring at herself. It's very odd behaviour

She is totally obsessed with herself! It’s quite worrying. She probably should of been an actress as she craves attention so much. Ok Anna you have washed your hair. She makes it into anime psychological exercise and self care where I think jaw just wants to show us her face because she thinks she looks amazing! I genuinely think she thinks she is special!
So sorry just read this, full of random typos, my lenses were blurry 😬

Why does she call where she lives a development?
Isn’t that a fancy word for estate. She lives on an estate.

• Haha
She has made Tarun cancel his plans again by being so emotional. She does it everytime he has plans with someone. It's emotional manipulation at its finest. It's not guilt, it's manipulation. Narcissist doing damage control by pretending to be guilty. It's disgusting behaviour. Didn't they go on a holiday last week for half term? So how is she so exhausted already? They also arranged childcare for kids and went away to London for a night. And then she has been plotting and planning this emotional depletion since midweek. Just fancy words for CBA to look after kids on my own on Sunday so can you cancel your plans

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11