Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has made Tarun cancel his plans again by being so emotional. She does it everytime he has plans with someone. It's emotional manipulation at its finest. It's not guilt, it's manipulation. Narcissist doing damage control by pretending to be guilty. It's disgusting behaviour. Didn't they go on a holiday last week for half term? So how is she so exhausted already? They also arranged childcare for kids and went away to London for a night. And then she has been plotting and planning this emotional depletion since midweek. Just fancy words for CBA to look after kids on my own on Sunday so can you cancel your plans
She is an absolute weapon… if it was her going out shed be out like a shot

Reactions: 4
She is an absolute weapon… if it was her going out shed be out like a shot
Precisely! She had Thursday morning off to get her nails done then Friday morning to take a rest and now she has Saturday morning off because kids are with Tarun and even then she is moaning!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can't believe she has made Tatun cancel his plans with friends because she feels depleted? Doing the stories saying she has a few hours free now plus all the other breaks, if it's true and she's losing her cool with her children not just trying to be relatable then she needs help for her mental health.

My partner would never cancel plans unless there was a legitimate reason!

Reactions: 6
She has made Tarun cancel his plans again by being so emotional. She does it everytime he has plans with someone. It's emotional manipulation at its finest. It's not guilt, it's manipulation. Narcissist doing damage control by pretending to be guilty. It's disgusting behaviour. Didn't they go on a holiday last week for half term? So how is she so exhausted already? They also arranged childcare for kids and went away to London for a night. And then she has been plotting and planning this emotional depletion since midweek. Just fancy words for CBA to look after kids on my own on Sunday so can you cancel your plans
This! Yep!

My god, this woman. She has loads of breaks and she’s just said she has a few HOURS to herself today. What even is that. I had two kids watching me poo today so not even a tit solo. And yet she still complains about being solo tomorrow. My God I feel so sorry for Tarun being manipulated like this all the time. Let the man go out with his friends. Stop being a complete sap. She is just unbearable.

Reactions: 9
I imagine all the friends wives, girlfriends & partners watch her stories. My own arse has second-hand clenching at the thought of that alone. She is an absolute dose, it's a very unbalanced marriage from the outside.

Reactions: 7
She seems to have no idea how good she’s got it. She needs to get some serious help for her mental health if she’s so on the edge around her children.

Reactions: 5
Surely Tarun was only going to go out for part of the day - she should immerse herself and take the three kids out somewhere rather than they all drive each other mad indoors. I can’t picture her driving three kids to a day out though. Bet the kids would appreciate it. Can’t see her putting them first though.

I don’t even think I can hate follow her anymore, she really has no idea of her privilege and it’s sickening.

Reactions: 6
Why can't she ask her Indian family rather than Instagram or do a quick google. A woman who has written two books can surely Google Indian clothes UK. Stupid cow

• Haha
Why can't she ask her Indian family rather than Instagram or do a quick google. A woman who has written two books can surely Google Indian clothes UK. Stupid cow
yeah that’d be too simple, Anna has to over complicate things.

Beggy Mitchell. Her stories are pathetic. Don't think there's anyone on Insta at the moment more in love with themselves. For a very average, horsey looking, rich housewife she really thinks she's something. You can catch her admiring herself in her own stories. Narcissist.

Reactions: 5
She needs to turn this account into a personal one and have a separate work one. The lines are way too blurred. It ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
Wow shocker (but a pleasant surprise) , she let Tarun go out to see his old pals today AND she did take her kids out for the day (supposedly by herself no help). Got to mention David Lloyd Gym though! Name drop that place! Can’t simply say we had McDs and a soft play.

Reactions: 3
Oh if she took the kids to David Lloyd she did duck all. Kids club for the older ones, crèche for the younger one. God forbid she actually, you know, parents her own children.