Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone think of the new money making business of paying £240 per year for the tit pep talks?? Anna taking all the credit for it when actually there are guests and her mates doubt sessions too

Reactions: 3
Apparently Anna doesn't take gifts but she does take very expensive Bobby brown gifts and experience jumpers on Instagram. Absolute liar! Also I have never met someone who moans as much as her. I really don't think motherhood is for her. All she has done is use motherhood as a status symbol and business opportunity...

Attachments

4 days is the longest she’s gone without some alcohol in as far as she can remember? Think you’ve got a problem Anna 😳🤨 or bullshi tting for the engagement.

I'm not sure why she keeps tagging the resort constantly in every single post and giving a running commentary of what they are up to every hour. It's a professional Instagram account so why do we need to know what they are constantly doing

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure why she keeps tagging the resort constantly in every single post and giving a running commentary of what they are up to every hour. It's a professional Instagram account so why do we need to know what they are constantly doing
Well sounds like it’s not that much fun. None is sleeping well and so on and she has to remind myself to be present. Usual blah blah. She turns holidays into her ‘psychotherapist material’. God she is always so predictable.

Tagging holiday company assuming to generate what ever these influencers get by followers clicking on the links I don’t know of it still works same as swipe ups. Or maybe she got a good discount providing she tags them. As usual with Anna it’s not clear.

I find it really jarring and boring how she turns every single thing into a psycho therapy lesson. Imagine a doctor or a welder going around talking about medicine and welding all day. It's just overkill and exhausting!

Well sounds like it’s not that much fun. None is sleeping well and so on and she has to remind myself to be present. Usual blah blah. She turns holidays into her ‘psychotherapist material’. God she is always so predictable.

Tagging holiday company assuming to generate what ever these influencers get by followers clicking on the links I don’t know of it still works same as swipe ups. Or maybe she got a good discount providing she tags them. As usual with Anna it’s not clear.

New to this thread! Why would you want this person as your therapist???? Talk about over sharing?? Can’t even cope herself, so how are her ‘tools’ going to help anyone else if they don’t seem to help her??? I did like her in the early days of mamascrapebook but now it’s so obvs she’s privileged and just rinsing her followers (sheep) for all she can 🙄

Attachments

I don't even know what that monstrosity of stories was because it makes no sense. It's just her moaning incessantly about the kids after she put them with childcare and went away for 2 days during half term. Mum of the year preaching people how to parent kids..

I just don’t get her angle ?
Relatable over trier, cry for help or all an act to get business.
Strangers on the internet do not need to know you are making your kids confused ?! It’s twisted

Reactions: 6
She seriously needs medical help, life in general shouldn’t be that difficult and feeling like you can’t cope all the time just screams to me that she needs to speak to a doctor. We all have busy lives with work, kids, money stress whatever but it seems like just existing is too much for her. She’s in no place to be advising other people. She’s trying to be relatable to people who are struggling but that isn’t the type of support people with issues need or can benefit from, it just feeds the cycle of feeling like it’s all a struggle.

Reactions: 7
She just comes across as spoiled to me. She's got a good job, successful husband, help with the house and kids and she still isn't satisfied. I honestly don't know why she had so many children as she clearly hates being a mother. It's also embarrassing how ill equipped at being an adult she is

Reactions: 11
Glad it's not just me that finds her intolerable. Of course people who 'have it all' can still struggle and its not fair to suggest otherwise, but there's a difference between that and broadcasting it to a tonne of followers, many of whom follow as they are struggling. She never recognised her privilege, if she wanted to be truly genuine she could do so whilst discussing her issues- but she doesn't. She profits from women who are struggling, and it's gross. I can't imagine in what way she is appealing though as a source of support, I know obviously people are human, but cripes I'd want someone to at least not publicly broadcast how crap they deal with things.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Honestly ladies, don’t believe everything you see. It’s all for the gram and it’s making her a good living!
And on top of that she is exhibitionist!