Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's almost like her pet dog Tarun was allowed out to doggy day care because the owner could be arsed to drop him off to the centre. She sounds like a psychopath. Also if she doesn't have any family nearby and that's what she wants then she should live closer to them. She chose to move away from them so why is she complaining about it.. weren't her parents around last weekend cooking a roast for her anyway? I can't even deal with these stupid explanations of how she is a hero deserving of an Oscar award.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Just looks like she’s complaining about being a mum again. Standard, really.
the thing I always come back to is this… she has a nanny!!! So why does she find it so difficult?! Jesus Christ if I had a nanny my life would be so much easier!!!

Reactions: 8
the thing I always come back to is this… she has a nanny!!! So why does she find it so difficult?! Jesus Christ if I had a nanny my life would be so much easier!!!
Yep and I’m pretty certain a cleaner. If she was doing that house we’d certainly be hearing the moaning about it and the moaning that T wasn’t also doing it. She doesn’t know she’s born, as they say. The time I would have back if I could afford a cleaner.

Reactions: 5
Christ does she read her own posts?! Child in nursery so she can sort out her wardrobe and go for a walk?!?! So spoilt and entitled.

Reactions: 6
Its actually hilarious! Anna you absolute clown. How do people fall for this total bull....

Reactions: 3
No, you're just a dick Anna who can't be arsed to put with Charlie half the time because he is a middle child and doesn't behave like your puppet to fit in with your lifestyle
Can we also talk about her made up story about stroking a woman’s arm?! duck me! If someone came up to me in A&E and did that while my child was ill I’d be calling for security to remove her!!!

Reactions: 7
Can we also talk about her made up story about stroking a woman’s arm?! duck me! If someone came up to me in A&E and did that while my child was ill I’d be calling for security to remove her!!!
Yeah it's so fake that I can't even be bothered to respond to it. No one does that in a&e in England like mind your own bleeping business please and people feel so vulnerable and conscious whilst they are there that they don't need some twit in their face preaching how to be calm.

She loves herself and can't stop praising herself for what a wonderful human she is. Anna the perfect Saint who does it all...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah it's so fake that I can't even be bothered to respond to it. No one does that in a&e in England like mind your own bleeping business please and people feel so vulnerable and conscious whilst they are there that they don't need some twit in their face preaching how to be calm.

She loves herself and can't stop praising herself for what a wonderful human she is. Anna the perfect Saint who does it all...
she’d have a genuine meltdown if she had to live a relatively ‘normal’ life for more than a few seconds!!

Reactions: 3
That latest grid post is an undeclared ad. She’s so full of tit, how are people still falling for it? Stroking arms in A&E whilst we’re still keeping our distance?

She's been monetising mental health and exploring vulnerable mums for 3 years in Instagram. It's totally unethical and should be reported.

She's been monetising mental health and exploring vulnerable mums for 3 years in Instagram. It's totally unethical and should be reported.
surprised it’s not been so far! Unless she isn’t a member of a professional body anymore?

edited:
Just done a quick search of BACP directory and she doesn’t appeared to be registered with them any more.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5