Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The eye bleeping self indulgent posts pushed me over the edge. I can honestly say I have never been someone who has trolled anyone or even given a comment on a post. I come here or moan to a friend. However I find her absolutely vapid. She’s so overwhelmed even though she has a nanny and a cleaner and a rich husband. Everything is hard, nothing is a joy unless it’s her spending time on her own away from her family. I want to badly to tell her this but I haven’t and I just blocked and unfollowed, because even as a hate follow it makes me furious. Nobody else has ever pushed me this far. Had to block just so that I don’t see anything from her because it triggers me so much. She won’t stop until she’s on this Morning and has sent her kids to boarding school. Fame hungry isn’t the word. She ditched the ribbons pretty quickly- clearly was too much about other people and not about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All the bitching and moaning she does about those kids and Tarun especially. Still don’t know why she had three kids when all she ever wanted was one…

Attachments

Reactions: 1
All the bitching and moaning she does about those kids and Tarun especially. Still don’t know why she had three kids when all she ever wanted was one…
Notice how she isn’t doing this to help other mums “in the thick of it” unless they pay for the privilege. She isn’t willing to share too much info unless people pay for these sessions as she doesn’t get paid to share on IG unless it’s an ad. Sneaky Anna.

Reactions: 3
Notice how she isn’t doing this to help other mums “in the thick of it” unless they pay for the privilege. She isn’t willing to share too much info unless people pay for these sessions as she doesn’t get paid to share on IG unless it’s an ad. Sneaky Anna.
Oh yes, you can have the privilege of listening to a rich bratty white woman bitching and whinging about her own children by paying a fee to her. What a lovely session! All she does is sell sell sell. She is a walking ad. Her stories are either showing how obsessed she is with herself or what she can sell you. She is not a therapist but a narcissist. Disgusting woman. I have no respect for her. She is selfish to her core!

Reactions: 5
Oh yes, you can have the privilege of listening to a rich bratty white woman bitching and whinging about her own children by paying a fee to her. What a lovely session! All she does is sell sell sell. She is a walking ad. Her stories are either showing how obsessed she is with herself or what she can sell you. She is not a therapist but a narcissist. Disgusting woman. I have no respect for her. She is selfish to her core!
Sadly there are so many women & mothers who will pay that fee who are genuinely struggling - unlike Anna with all the help she has at home. Hardly in “the thick of it” if you delegate your responsibilities to everyone else!

I haven’t looked at Anna’s account in absolute ages, nor have I looked at the thread here. But I saw someone today who reminded me of Anna, so off I ho to have a look at her account, oh and what a surprise!

Anna crying in the car, followed by I’ve forgotten to pack my laptop. Some things never change 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven’t looked at Anna’s account in absolute ages, nor have I looked at the thread here. But I saw someone today who reminded me of Anna, so off I ho to have a look at her account, oh and what a surprise!

Anna crying in the car, followed by I’ve forgotten to pack my laptop. Some things never change 🙄
Just had a quick look- she had a tough autistic parenting day yesterday ( was the nanny off with the bank hols 🙄) but good they all managed to go to David Lloyds and luckily she’s back today at David Lloyds…

Reactions: 6
This is so dangerous for her to be sharing or even giving some sort of advice to anyone. She is not an authority or a credible advisor on this matter. She shouldn’t be advising people at all if she is struggling so much with her own emotions on a daily basis at this extent. Why is the regulatory body not taking action or keeping a check on her? It’s like a financial advisor giving advice when their own financial situation is fucked up and they are in debt. How can you be a reliable source of general public to take advise from? I am concerned about all the books she keeps churning out and the sessions she is holding that are not recorded. Is that a winge fest that she is charging people for?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I couldn't agree more.
I detest the term autism mum. Maybe it's because she criticises her family for profit. Maybe because I spent over a decade at uni studying to support children, or maybe because I'm ND and know it's a gross thing to say. You don't parent autism. You parent your children, whoever and however they are. Stop using children to make up your identity, stop making it about you and trying to profit off it 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s been using broken headphones for months but it’s okay now because someone has finally gifted her a new pair 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And all the free holidays and gifted items. She's greedy and selfish. Also doesn't she pretty much work part time. So that's loads of money. She has a couple of days with the kids

£8 for bobbled, stained clothes that are only fit for decorating in or using as cleaning rags, she's deluded.

Reactions: 3