Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister died of cancer when she was younger didn't she , I wonder if that's what this need for attention is about , her sister must have had lots of attention when she was younger and maybe Anna has to create something wrong with her or her children to ensure attention and sustain a feeling of being loved and good enough , which might have been neglected for her due to her sister being unwell , it is very sad that she has the need to behave the way she does and she needs serious support to understand this as it's damaging for the next generation .

Honestly the best thing for her would be to stop this,and properly work on herself by understanding what this obsessional need for Her to have something wrong with her or her children is about. This would benefit her much more than fleecing vulnerable others .her own suggestions of all this need for self cafe is perpetuating the cycle of life needing to be centralised on her , so rather than helping her feel better it's actually just maintenance of the underlying problem, she will never overcome the vulnerabilty she has until she admits it has a function for her . I just wish she and her sheep would see this too. It's not healthy or ethical what she is doing

Sadly her having something wrong with her is just too profitable in this self obsessed world, she could use her influence and knowledge to highlight this epidemic of self obsession rather than maintain it

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
To be honest she makes me feel worse rather than better - her answer to feeling better as a mum when you are so overwhelmed is to paint your nails, have a nap, palm your kids of onto someone else. I don’t have the opportunity to do any of this things in the real world, does this mean that I - and other mums like me - are never going to feel better?

Reactions: 9
It's just easier to accept that life is a but tit and hard with kids , and you don't put yourself first anymore rather than fight it, she has no idea how most of us live, white privaidged

Reactions: 4
To be honest she makes me feel worse rather than better - her answer to feeling better as a mum when you are so overwhelmed is to paint your nails, have a nap, palm your kids of onto someone else. I don’t have the opportunity to do any of this things in the real world, does this mean that I - and other mums like me - are never going to feel better?
This seems to be a popular mantra of privileged middle class mums. It really goes on my nerves! I bet it causes even more aggravation and resentment with women and potentially conflict with partners if in a relationship.

She could of just stopped at having one or maybe two children. I hate this idea of, I always wanted three! Or I always wanted to have a little girl. It’s ridiculous. You cater to your life style, needs and capacity not just some fairy tale imaginary world you’d wanted when you were a young person.

I was shocked when she was pregnant with her third after crying about her depression and post natal blues and reflux days haunting her. But guess what a whole lot of Insta huns were having a baby no three. Which seems to be a very middle class idea of perfection. Well you made your bed Anna. And who can believe this woman. I think half a time she can’t decide what she wants or who she is?

Saying that I think she is very calculated business woman. Maybe she does know exactly what she is doing.
I have a friend who has 4 kids. She was the one who wanted that many, her husband didn’t. Pre kids she was fun to be around & pretty reasonable. Post kids she never stops moaning about lack of money & about her husband not pulling his weight.
Reminds me of Anna a bit. The universe didn’t hoist 3 kids on her, she choose to have 3.
Also comparing having kids to being tortured is ridiculous at best.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if her middle child’s behaviour is actually just reacting to how he’s been treated and the household dynamics, rather than having a disorder. I find it extremely concerning that he seems to be scapegoated.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if her middle child’s behaviour is actually just reacting to how he’s been treated and the household dynamics, rather than having a disorder. I find it extremely concerning that he seems to be scapegoated.
I wonder exactly the same.

Reactions: 2
Whyy is she naming and shaming the poor child constantly? Can she be more in love with herself the absolute bleep? Poor Charlie deserves better than to be exploited for content. Shamefully he is a middle child and she is a middle child too and it's almost as if it's her way of getting back for being ignored all those years ago....

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Whyy is she naming and shaming the poor child constantly? Can she be more in love with herself the absolute bleep? Poor Charlie deserves better than to be exploited for content. Shamefully he is a middle child and she is a middle child too and it's almost as if it's her way of getting back for being ignored all those years ago....
Has she actually outed that it's her birthday on that post arghhhhhh

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Dripping with self importance 🤢

Poor boy being labelled like that - I birthed a reflux baby - as if that’s his defining characteristic.

Reactions: 7
Her feed is now endless sales pitches. Surely she’ll alienate people.
It's just a business page where she is selling selling selling. I'm not sure how people can't see it's the same message again and again rephrased in different words with added personal trauma here and there. .

Reactions: 3
Her stories were all over the place today Jesus didn’t know if I was coming or going or what the point of any of it really was ??

She is an absolute moron who can't stop filming herself because she loves her face on camera. Can't stand her