Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi everyone
I'm new I have a question. I don't necessarily follow her profile officially but I occasionally go in there and check out her stories but now I don't have access to her Instagram account. I find it strange have I been blocked? her account doesn't pop up when i do a search insta says it doesn't exist. I find this really strange because i dont comment or anything I simply go on there occasionally to check out stories. Please do let me know if this has been the case. Havent a clue why i would have been blocked if thats the case Many thanks
Sounds like you’ve been blocked!!

She said she didn’t look Emma bridgewater because it was too country bumpkin…Then goes to a garden centre and drools over how twee it is!! Pick a lane, Anna.

7234716E-3D3C-4ECB-BBCD-621AA7A89911.jpeg

8AE59137-287F-465C-8E99-76394F214963.jpeg

462F78BC-8841-4225-85F4-AAEE4E1E048C.png

nottouraverageuser

Sounds very like a response Anna herself would type .

Particularly given that this user joined only after I reported the abuse I received. Any trauma in anyone’s life is horrific . Especially poor health, however it doesn’t give anyone the right to abuse other people. End of.
Hey babes,
Yep I had a nose at the users profile. Hey Anna 👋
No I’m not Anna, Jesus Christ… you had a nose at my profile! 😂😂😂

I was trying to discuss her cancer diagnosis sensitivity in case in triggers anyone reading the comment.

obviously you like to bitch about people with cancer?? Sorry I disappointed you.

Sounds very like a response Anna herself would type .

Particularly given that this user joined only after I reported the abuse I received. Any trauma in anyone’s life is horrific . Especially poor health, however it doesn’t give anyone the right to abuse other people. End of.
Hey,

If you scroll back, you will note…I wrote about her cancer diagnosis because of her fertility issues. I personally have a couple of friends who experienced fertility issues after chemotherapy.

I’m not excusing get being a bitch. That’s a completely different issue!

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Does anyone have a link to the article where she discussed her fertility journey? I think I missed it.

You're forgiven--sometimes it's just the stress talking. We've all been there.
Thanks. I think it is the stress talking! 🤯 I feel for her with what she’s going through and I’d hate to feel I was in the Instagram goldfish bowl with stuff like this, like she must do.

nottouraverageuser

Why the aggression, no one else has been insensitive or unkind about a health diagnosis. Your response is identical to the way Anna responds with nastiness, rudeness and a lack of insight into other peoples thoughts and opinions.
I suggest you re-read what you wrote.

I was responding to someone else but you obviously didn’t like what I wrote because you deemed it too polite so I was definitely Anna. I respond back but suddenly I’m rude and nasty. So that means I’m definitely Anna. 🙄

I’m saying you are Anna as the two and only posts you made were coming to her defence. No comment was made by me re the subject 🤷‍♀️

anyhow welcome back Anna 👋😂

Yep her responses scream nasty Anna
How am I coming to her défence?? I’ve only mentioned about her cancer diagnosis?? I

nottouraverageuser

That you dragged up from previous posts. Honestly , it’s becoming embarrassing.
Hey, look sorry if you’re offended.

All I mentioned was that she had cancer. I didn’t want to trivialize and make it look like I was taking the piss out of people who have had the disease or been affected by it in any way. I was trying to type it down in a sensitive way. Obviously adding emojis at the end would have been a bit crass.

surely you can understand this? Hey your first reaction was to post a respond *this is

Im not Anna and I actually wrote in one of my comments above that was no excuse her for being a bitch.

I suggest you re-read what you wrote.

I was responding to someone else but you obviously didn’t like what I wrote because you deemed it too polite so I was definitely Anna. I respond back but suddenly I’m rude and nasty. So that means I’m definitely Anna. 🙄

How am I coming to her défence?? I’ve only mentioned about her cancer diagnosis?? I
That you dragged up from previous posts. Honestly , it’s becoming embarrassing.

flutterby123

I'm sorry it really bugs me about how inconsistent she is about things. Last friday night they went to IKEA so no gym. And the week before that was the first time THEY went and she wore his t-shirt. Gyms only opened the week before. It's hardly a habit, they've been twice max. I wonder why she feels the need to make things up all the time.
The Friday before IKEA wasn’t she in London in John Lewis giving them a shout out for the freebie curtains. Think this Friday night habit might be a slight figment of her imagination.

I’m not a pet person so this is probably unpopular opinion but jeez she is obsessed with that dog, surely there comes a point where you call it quits. Must cost her a fortune!

av21

I couldn’t agree more. I unfollowed tonight , because as she gushed over her Fortnums hamper & then continued her daily whining, moaning, complaining about renovating what was already a lovely property made me so furious . There is so much poverty & despair at the moment, she needs to read the room and claw back some dignity . Also why do she always film so we can see nothing but her nose, it’s so distracting. And bizarre that some one who prides themselves on being a beauty guru, urging us to swipe up 24/7 , can’t sort out her own skin issues !

Seriously, people actually pay for her to advise them on their Instagram campaigns and this is how she communicates. Genuinely horrible !
That’s disgusting that she spoke to you like that

18 months is quite a long time when you are in your mid 30s! She said they started trying after a few months but since she had Colon cancer a few years back I’m wondering whether this may be one of the reasons she’s having difficulty conceiving with the strong medication she must have received.
Had no idea that she previously had cancer, would of expected that to come up more

CyberNannies

Crazy isn’t it. But in her head, we’re the bad guys finding out her personal information 😂🙄 that she’s freely and happily shared for likes 🤷‍♀️

And actually, I’m pretty sure her insurance would not pay out if they found out she had shared all this info on the internet 🤷‍♀️🙄
Is that a thing that insurance companies can do then?

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
So she doesn’t want people to know where she lives but then she has just given us a whole tour of every room in the new house, even that they sleep in the attic so if anyone fancies popping round I’m the middle of the night they can probably quickly grab the car keys from the kitchen table and probably about 4 laptops?! Moronic!
This is the woman who gleefully posted going away on a skiing trip with the ex (Gus?) leaving her old flat empty and then was shocked to come home to a break in :rolleyes: