Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseyfromessex

I saw her on stories ages ago moaning about people “trolling” her and she said that someone asked her why she had tadpoles as eyebrows and every time I look at her I can’t I see it!

nottouraverageuser

When have I said anything about her cancer 🤷‍♀️ And hell yes I checked out your profile, we all do when a new suspect user joins 😂 loads of the instahuns have joined their own threads over the years to move the narrative. you are obvs new to the site, so a bit clueless 😀 and obvs you would say you aren’t Anna wouldn’t you 😀.
I’ve joined and left, joined and left many times….so no sweetheart not a novice!

You’re saying I’m Anna because I explained to someone else she didn’t really discuss her cancer diagnosis.
So suddenly that makes me Anna.
If it helps you sleep tonight, I will be Anna for you ❤

Mayday123

Hi everyone
I'm new I have a question. I don't necessarily follow her profile officially but I occasionally go in there and check out her stories but now I don't have access to her Instagram account. I find it strange have I been blocked? her account doesn't pop up when i do a search insta says it doesn't exist. I find this really strange because i dont comment or anything I simply go on there occasionally to check out stories. Please do let me know if this has been the case. Havent a clue why i would have been blocked if thats the case Many thanks

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
I think I am the only person who has not found the house on Rightmove and I have got serious FOMO! 😂 From what I’ve seen on her stories etc it’s lovely.

star985

Well she definitely has a Hemel postcode, so can’t really claim they live in St Albans. I don’t know why they moved out of the area if they still wanted to be there. Means they have to get in the car and drive whenever they want to go out there rather than walk. Seems silly to me.

SoRelatable

18 months is quite a long time when you are in your mid 30s! She said they started trying after a few months but since she had Colon cancer a few years back I’m wondering whether this may be one of the reasons she’s having difficulty conceiving with the strong medication she must have received.
I could be wrong but I thought it was her gallbladder not her colon? I remember a convo I had with her years and years ago about it. I can't find it on my socials but I remember her mentioning a link between anti acid medication and her health issues.
I stopped following her when she made some pretty lame, uninformed political statements about 5/6 years ago so something else could have happened in between. I look her up some times out of curiosity but mainly follow this thread.
I honestly hope not and wish her well.