Anna Eleri Hart #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 2.
She has a habit of forgetting about her late night purchases.
She must do this kind of story about once every 6 weeks.
B2ABC5C5-04B2-4E4A-AF36-FF48B4AED083.png

Reactions: 4
Thread number 2.
View attachment 2070512

The thought of her staring off into the distance, mustering up a surprised pikachu face, taking a few photos, choosing one and uploading it to demonstrate her #quirky #spontaniety when pissing more money up the wall is so cringe.
---
How do we the old thread to appear with this one?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thread number 2.
View attachment 2070512
Omg when she does that face 🙄honestly what a knob - it’s just stupid - does she think people think it’s funny? endearing? What? I mean she must think it’s great to do these posts because she keeps on doing them - shabaz says needs to do a sketch on his “I’m rich your poor” series

Reactions: 3
Why did they buy a 6 bed house to essentially renovate if they're planning on moving?

Also I know I say this time and time again but Anna hun, go to another eyebrow person. The tadpole look finished in the 90s.

Reactions: 5
I really wish she hadn’t chose that floor in her new bathroom. Ruins it

Reactions: 3
Totally agree and the poking out leg is ridiculous
The fact she is selling a size 8 jumper on vinted might explain why she sometimes looks like a sausage.

Edit to add, she is friends with another “influencer” who has just bought his first house and has criticised the previous occupants choices.

6EA788D2-EE7C-461F-BBED-53CDFE35E7E8.png

Jesus, if we all liked the same things, life would be very boring. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact she is selling a size 8 jumper on vinted might explain why she sometimes looks like a sausage.

Edit to add, she is friends with another “influencer” who has just bought his first house and has criticised the previous occupants choices.

View attachment 2104150

Jesus, if we all liked the same things, life would be very boring. 🙄
I mean it’s really not that bad is it - be thankful you have a home ffs

Reactions: 6
I find it really cringe when she tries to flog hair care on her stories - I mean like everything she shows it’s apparently amazing….however I think she forgets we can see her hair and Anna, hun, that product is most definitely not amazing - the state of your hair is proof it’s not 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it cringe that she admits that she bought the most expensive hair tool and finds it easier to style her hair with an old cheap wand.

• Haha
Reactions: 2