Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
I find it quite hilarious that she mentioned it 'before tattle kicks off'. There's nothing going on in here! Also, because she mentioned she's essentially told people to come looking for the thread.

I quite like Anna, she is a lot more grown up that a lot of the other influencers. But she can be such a moaner and go on and on about stuff.
Tactical as raises profile?

She’s deleted the Airbnb confession 🤣 Hi Anna 👋🏻
What was the confession?

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
From her stories today it seems that she is planning on getting married relatively soon? Not sure if she has discussed this before or if this is the first time she's mentioned it.

How do they rent it out?! Am I missing something because they don’t seem to be away from the place that often or for great lengths of time?!

Still curious as to why her and her ex broke up.

av21

This woman annoys me so much!
It’s like she pretends to eye roll herself - see Farmhouse starter kit, I met my husband on Raya, my really expensive dress I paid full whack for is now 70% off on Net A Porter 😭 etc etc. But it’s just so so smug….She is always claiming not to be buying much/saving for a bathroom or something yet is constantly showing off very expensive purchases. Just own it Anna, you’ve got money and like to buy oversized, granny curtain fabric, frumpy dresses, lots of them. You do you, but stop pretending to cut back and save.

The house account is lazy at best and fraudulent at worst, I’m not sure that any of it is her actual house, yet she’s not clear about that and not great at giving photo credits.

The awful childrens bracelets she sells to adults (!!), the fact that she was too lazy to caption until captions came out, not to mention the dramatics about the dog - her husband came back from a tour he was on to support her recently….not to mention this new trend of naming and shaming her supposed trolls. Someone doesn’t like your bag and you email their boss, that is not normal!!

I will say that she’s clearly having a difficult time on her fertility journey and I have every sympathy for that, but still find her stance of ‘I’m having a shit time! DON’T YOU DARE ASK ME ABOUT IT THOUGH, be really nice to me and engage engage engage. NOT ABOUT THAT THOUGH, just AFF links, NOT THE OTHER THING, oh oops I forgot to mark AD, silly me, these fertility drugs, honestly. NO, DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!!! Cry’s to husband’ just very weird.

Honestly just needed to get that off my chest, hope she doesn’t track me down and email my boss (luckily I’m self employed!!)
This this this, exactly this! Would of said exactly this if I was half as eloquent as you @Northlondongirl 👏👏👏

BunnyLondon

Ah ok! Sorry I thought you thought it was hers!! It’s a beautiful house but I agree with her that I wouldn’t want to be replacing those amazing windows let alone cleaning them!!
I'd love to see a link/some images of the house she has purchased-sounds impressive!

Xanadu81

If I was still oblivious to the Carrie J connection I’d probably find all this nonsense quite endearing as she’s still a bit over excited post nuptials. Not the case though. 🤢