Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xanadu81

Oh I found it too but didn’t want to be the one to announce it 🤣. Bloody nice house I love it to be fair! I actually feel a bit chuffed for her.

But her stomach is going to expand when/if she becomes pregnant?!
Yes but it’s the if part. A few close friends have been through IVF and have said they’ve just had to almost pretend it’s not happening after a while. I’ve not been through it, so I can’t really comment, but this is more what I see here. As I say, I may well be wrong though.

Gosh she’s barking. This does not happen to normal people. She chooses to share her life and the location of her home to the World Wide Web and then is shocked when the previous owners are a little hurt by her comments 🙄. Plus you live in a hard water area, limescale comes with the territory. What an absolute entitled princess. And don’t get me started on the cease and desist order 🙄🤦‍♀️. Good job I’m not a nutter, as due to your over sharing, I know exactly where you live. What a twat. And what a life to live. But it’s us being weird stalkers, not her being an over sharing moron.
Can you explain the cease and desist order? Thank you.

Xanadu81

Hmm yes she does seem like a bit of a curtain novice and I thought she would have had some parental input on the subject at least. Cant quite remember the story photo but I always thought that floor length curtains were a must for short windows. And yes, always made to measure from JL. She might change her mind in a few years. Still loving the house though and she’s inspired me to get on eBay more.

nottouraverageuser

That’s disgusting that she spoke to you like that

Had no idea that she previously had cancer, would of expected that to come up more
[/QUOTE

she never talks about it anymore, even when was going through treatment, she didn’t go into great detail. It was about five years ago now, don’t quote me on the timing though. Not everyone is comfortable talking about cancer, it’s a very private ussue
That’s disgusting that she spoke to you like that

Had no idea that she previously had cancer, would of expected that to come up more
It was maybe five years ago now, Cancer is a very personal thing….and not something you can easily drop into most average conversations.

Anna mentioned she was having treatment but didn’t really go into great detail, it’s not like she owes us anything to discuss it!

TBF, unless i've made something massively up in my head, this may be a bit close to her heart, as I swear she had BC too? This is back in the GOMI days though, so memory is a bit hazy. It is a really important thing to raise awareness for, so any little can help.

Will stop white knighting now! :D
Yes I had a hazy memory she had BC too years back. So obviously close to home for her.

Xanadu81

Oh Lordy I actually think the dress is lovely on her which is unlike me 😂

What IS it about the sister that irritates me though I can’t quite put my finger on it 🤔