Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bonjour, les filles !
Last time I posted we were on thread in the beginning of thread 6 I guess ? I don't even remember. Well, I'm busy. So I'm always reading and laughing my a** off
Well, Im sewing the Christmas gifts right now (sahm life and old 😂) and listening to a spotify Playlist with a lot of old stuff AAAAAAAND just found Aija's song. The lyrics are so "her" that I must post the video. I searched for the lyrics but could not find it. And only girls speaking French will understand but, give it a try when you have time. Also, I'm feeling sorry for Aija. When her castle of cards will crumble, what she will do with her empty life? 🤔
Well, the link :

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bonjour, les filles !
Last time I posted we were on thread in the beginning of thread 6 I guess ? I don't even remember. Well, I'm busy. So I'm always reading and laughing my a** off
Well, Im sewing the Christmas gifts right now (sahm life and old 😂) and listening to a spotify Playlist with a lot of old stuff AAAAAAAND just found Aija's song. The lyrics are so "her" that I must post the video. I searched for the lyrics but could not find it. And only girls speaking French will understand but, give it a try when you have time. Also, I'm feeling sorry for Aija. When her castle of cards will crumble, what she will do with her empty life? 🤔
Well, the link :
Ben, il semble que je n'etais pas le seul a rapelle "aija darling" tout en ecoutant de la musique, "poor unfortunate souls" m'a rappele elle.
Desole pour mon horrible francais :)

For all the non-french, I hope I said "Well, it seems like I wasn't the only one being reminded of "aija darling" through music, "poor unfortunate souls" reminded me of her. Then I apologised for my horrible french."

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ben, il semble que je n'etais pas le seul a rapelle "aija darling" tout en ecoutant de la musique, "poor unfortunate souls" m'a rappele elle.
Desole pour mon horrible francais :)

For all the non-french, I hope I said "Well, it seems like I wasn't the only one being reminded of "aija darling" through music, "poor unfortunate souls" reminded me of her. Then I apologised for my horrible french."
Your French is wayyy better than my English 😂
Gonna listen to yours now.

Hahaha you have discovered the secret of affluence, how to be or date a millionaire or billionaire. You only have to convert your income/expenses to the right currency!
Fake it until u make it. Its a law of attraction. Uou just need to teick tour brain and believe that you already are a billionaire.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fake it until u make it. Its a law of attraction. Uou just need to teick tour brain and believe that you already are a billionaire.
Step 1: create a course, do not overthink it, just copy paste from others
Step 2: convert all your income sources and expenses to the desired currency. Remember this summer job when you were 17? Who would have thought that you were earning that much in rials? The coat that your aunt bought you in the sales? 4 figures!
Step 3: brag on tiktok and instagram: "been earning 6 figures since I was 16 with my method, I do not care any more for a purse that is only a mere 4 figures"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello, Aija. This is how you show your man without revealing his identity, take note:
Screenshot_20201113_153512.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hello, Aija. This is how you show your man without revealing his identity
Exactly, let's not pretend she can't even show him a little bit and still preserve his privacy.

The real reason she doesn't want to show her boyfriend could be that she doesn't have a regular one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Showing off new iPhone like someone who’s never bought new things before lmao. The cost of the phone will be claimed as a business expense anyway.
real affluent and elegant people don’t show off iPhone arriving like that, you’ll just SEE them using it and know they have that iPhone without them shoving it in your face like never seen money before Anna

the reason she won’t show her man is cos it took her 10 years of hustling to find a mediocre average banker, she can’t face the risk that one of her students will take him away from her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Showing off new iPhone like someone who’s never bought new things before lmao. The cost of the phone will be claimed as a business expense anyway.
real affluent and elegant people don’t show off iPhone arriving like that, you’ll just SEE them using it and know they have that iPhone without them shoving it in your face like never seen money before Anna

the reason she won’t show her man is cos it took her 10 years of hustling to find a mediocre average banker, she can’t face the risk that one of her students will take him away from her
14 years not 10

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.