Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, she did take a trip to Los Angeles a few years ago. She said she didn’t like the vibe there as people weren’t “elegant” like in Europe..... as someone who has lived in Los Angeles, she sounded jealous. She acted like a sniveling brat because there was too many good looking people here, to many options for her one option mind.
I can imagine! We stayed in West Hollywood a few times and on the weekends, everyone is out and about - in active wear! Going for brunch or lunch or running errands... Yoga pants (on mostly beautiful bodies) everywhere! What a nightmare for granny Anna Bey :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ideas for next thread:

1) Anna Bey #8 School of Entitled Women
2) Anna Bey #8 the scam “School” that rocked young women and their dignity
3) Anna Bey #8 Queen of Scam
4)Anna Bey #8 The untold story. Lies, deception and the lonely life of Aija Raty
5) Anna Bey #8 Continues to scam her dear elegant ladies - School of Affluence Fraud

Trying to make some progress over here 😅 Feedback and revisions gladly accepted :)
I like the fourth mentioned, because it exposes both of her identities, and something about “untold story” would probably intrigue those that find this forum on the internet.
Maybe we could add homeless like others have mentioned?
Something along the lines of..
Anna Bey #8 : The untold story; Lies, deception, lonesome, and homeless life of Ajia Raty
😂 Or “behind the scenes look into the..” lies, deception, lonely, impulsive, and homeless life of Ajia Raty

I was recommended this video and I have to say it was quite amusing, but this man brings up valid points about Anna's terrible dating advise. This is someone who watched only one video of Anna's and already sees right through her. He calls out Anna for all of her dating advise being transactional, he says the one thing she is looking for is money, says Anna speaks as though it's a chore for her to be intimate with a man, then he pulls up her Instagram and says "but wait I want you to take a good look at her family" and shows that all of her pictures are just of herself.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think I might of missed a lot of the context but Anna was actually in the USA - I think it was around 2018 and she went to san diego to the social media marketing world conference. I believe that is where she met up with the lady from pink pill.

Reactions: 5
Is someone who has done it before able to make a new thread as we’re at the end now, I’m not sure how to do it?

Reactions: 5
She must be trolling us with these pictures lol? She used to have a square jaw and chipmunk cheeks and now she’s looking like the mask from the scream movies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes Aija ,your skin improved soo much.
jesus... i have never seen such a dull skin in my life
Thst she has 1. no shame 2. no common sense 3. no business sense to share this online!
She just revealed that as an affluent lady, despite having money and living the good life, she has nit taken her own advice and did not level up on her own skin and body
She reveals how poor she is, since this is not her routine and she has not done these treatments befor
Ergo: she is killing her self-constructed affluent image and damaging her business
Give the fool enough rope....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She must be trolling us with these pictures lol? She used to have a square jaw and chipmunk cheeks and now she’s looking like the mask from the scream movies.
Then her whole insta is a massive troll 😂
IMG_20201125_141217.jpg
IMG_20201125_141140.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Is someone who has done it before able to make a new thread as we’re at the end now, I’m not sure how to do it?
I am doing it now.
I dont have sufficient privileges to create a new thread. 😪😪😪

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Very very true! :confused: It’s so backwards how she’s going about her life.

Rather than cultivating deep loving connections.. she’d rather wag her finger at others (10 things you’re doing wrong, 5 ways to appear like an elite woman, 3 things you should never do, etc.).. it’s exhausting even thinking about it.

But it obviously gives her some sort of high to be the “teacher” banging her ruler on the table. She’s power hungry and is willing to do whatever it takes to keep herself on that imaginary pedestal.

The funny/ sad part is.. we don’t even need to gossip about her these days. If we only post pictures of her face and facial expressions.. that alone would tell the story.
Yeah, in one of her vacation videos recently , she was talking about how a woman should sit.
And she talked about a woman that she had been looking at by the hotel ( probably envied her ), and how this woman looked so good and perfect,
BUT, her posture was "so wrong", and that immediately put her off. Like anyone cares about how anybody sits.

I like the fourth mentioned, because it exposes both of her identities, and something about “untold story” would probably intrigue those that find this forum on the internet.
Maybe we could add homeless like others have mentioned?
Something along the lines of..
Anna Bey #8 : The untold story; Lies, deception, lonesome, and homeless life of Ajia Raty
😂 Or “behind the scenes look into the..” lies, deception, lonely, impulsive, and homeless life of Ajia Raty

I was recommended this video and I have to say it was quite amusing, but this man brings up valid points about Anna's terrible dating advise. This is someone who watched only one video of Anna's and already sees right through her. He calls out Anna for all of her dating advise being transactional, he says the one thing she is looking for is money, says Anna speaks as though it's a chore for her to be intimate with a man, then he pulls up her Instagram and says "but wait I want you to take a good look at her family" and shows that all of her pictures are just of herself.

She's a narcissist. That also explains why she was "SO MAD" when her version of Cynthia Nixon's empower women video was threatening her with a lawsuit. Narcissists get angry when things don't go their way.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.