Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Louis Vuitton Neverfull... Will I ever never see it?"

My feels when I see Aija wearing caps.

Reactions: 7
"Louis Vuitton Neverfull... Will I ever never see it?"

My feels when I see Aija wearing caps.
Am I alone here or are baseball caps the least elegant headwear? I associate them with American casual style. The only thing worse would be the Chanel beanie. Which by the way we haven't seen since the infamous video. Her winter style so far has been atrocious. I know many Swedish women who are much more stylish. I guess the milkmaid wears fashion suited to her farm. She must be longing for Mother Russia 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I get it! She's ashamed to wear her Chanel beanie. (It's gonna hit a nerve.)
Poor thing... After all the hard work and finally being able to afford one... She keeps it in the drawer of her luxurious closet.
Life's so unfair, right, Aija?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Oh my :D
BTW blue and yellow, isn't that sweden or ukraine? I can't recall if it is the country of dimash or ukraine who have the blue and yellow colors, might be both.

Reactions: 5
Not everyone hates Anna as a woman I can’t respect her sinister intentions and money grabbing efforts with her followers but I do believe she wanted to create a sisterhood and social circle to begin with, I do believe she had pure intentions to begin with.
Anna hasn’t got many friends and I can believe she initially wanted a sisterhood but too many starters and randoms joined in and she just couldn’t resist turning it into a money making scheme
I don’t hate Anna I take what she says as entertainment there are no other people frequently discussing high society, level up, Hypergamy all on one social media channel in the “interactive” way Anna does.

how many hundreds of women have to dm you, shall I text him back? What shall I wear to a ski trip? Where shall I vacation on summer on a budget? Before you monetise off it, every single other jet set babe does it, just not to the level Anna takes it
As others have stated, I would read from the very beginning. The majority of us also live in Europe, quite a few posters have personally met and interacted with her from her earlier days. Read her former blog that she has tried to wipe traces of from the internet (which you will find in the earlier threads) about how she wants to become self employed and make money on her terms, and make a more informed decision as to if the sense of community was really about sisterhood when creating a fb group, or whether it was to sell her courses. Bear in mind that she also joined other sugar baby/jetset groups to gain intel and poach their members, and then used the info from other women and passed it off as her own.

I don’t think anyone here hates her, I certainly didn’t and actually really liked her at first, but something just didn’t sit right with me. Her vibe was off and some of the things she advised were very contradictory to what I have actually experienced in more affluent environments. Then I looked into her further and there’s plenty of truth on the internet, and it finally made sense.

I think most people just wish she’d stop with the charade of pretending she’s an affluent woman, and selling this persona to people who don’t know any better. Would you watch her or buy her courses if she was dressed in shabby clothes and was clearly single and poor? Of course you wouldn’t, because why would you listen to someone who isn’t even living the life you aspire to? It’s the same premise except she’s dressing it up so women are drawn in, when she’s still an outsider herself. She’s extremely good at marketing and social media. It’s shady as duck and nothing to do with sisterhood when you’re charging that much to other women for something that you don’t even have yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
but the thing is Anna’s life compared to her audience is two different worlds, Anna has never said she’s extremely wealthy, majority of her audience actually can learn from her because she is whether you girls like it or not a jet set babe even before she sold her course she was staying at hotels in bali that cost 5 figures for a night, so I do think she can and does teach something to her followers, we’re forgetting Anna’s followers are not women who have wealthy partners traveling the world have savings investments and a high income they are regular women trying to upgrade their life

• Haha
Reactions: 6
but the thing is Anna’s life compared to her audience is two different worlds, Anna has never said she’s extremely wealthy, majority of her audience actually can learn from her because she is whether you girls like it or not a jet set babe even before she sold her course she was staying at hotels in bali that cost 5 figures for a night, so I do think she can and does teach something to her followers, we’re forgetting Anna’s followers are not women who have wealthy partners traveling the world have savings investments and a high income they are regular women trying to upgrade their life
Anna has provided zero legitimate evidence that she can "teach" anyone to "upgrade" their life. You sound delusional, suggesting that staying at a 5 star hotel qualifies any person as an educator...reminds me of the old Holiday Inn Express commercials. The premise of a majority of her rationale is utter nonsense. If Anna's pawns are looking to "learn" how to delude themselves into believing that the Law of Attraction (nonsense in itself) can manifest them "elite" (because that's the only thing she's demonstrated being able to do herself), then they can placebo effect their way from middle class into impoverishment on her expensive hogwash Effluence. Anna's scam is not worthy of any praise except by the ignorant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Am I alone here or are baseball caps the least elegant headwear? I associate them with American casual style. The only thing worse would be the Chanel beanie. Which by the way we haven't seen since the infamous video. Her winter style so far has been atrocious. I know many Swedish women who are much more stylish. I guess the milkmaid wears fashion suited to her farm. She must be longing for Mother Russia 😂
I'm American and even I only wear baseball caps to protect my face from the (florida) sun during a run lol

Reactions: 6
She wasn’t a jetset babe in the sense of the actual jetset girls, she was never ever in their league and she even talks about this in her blog. She was always an outsider looking in. It’s up to you but I would still recommend reading through the threads from beginning to end as you will see that her stays in apparent 5 star hotels are not all they seem.

Reactions: 15
7 threads and yet people refuse to acknowledge the truth... Or that's Aija playing damage control. How long till she becomes an expert on it too?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She wasn’t a jetset babe in the sense of the actual jetset girls, she was never ever in their league and she even talks about this in her blog. She was always an outsider looking in. It’s up to you but I would still recommend reading through the threads from beginning to end as you will see that her stays in apparent 5 star hotels are not all they seem.
I mean, even the hobo who sneaked into the hotel to sleep in the common area would be qualified to teach if staying at a 5* hotel is your requirement...

7 threads and yet people refuse to acknowledge the truth... Or that's Aija playing damage control. How long till she becomes an expert on it too?
That is an area she can be called an expert in considering she has done it her entire life.

I seriously think anyone should listen to Anna's advice especially when it comes to fashion. I cannot believe Anna grew up in Sweden because usually Swedish women dress very chic and classy. She doesn't know how to dress at all. Also she is tall and pretty lean but has very bad body proportion. So maybe she cannot pull it off most of JSB fashion styles. Also I liked her in black more than hideous pastels that she claims to be her personal colors. Dear babushka, if you have a bad fashion taste stick to the basic colors.

• Haha
It’s the only wood she wants to wrap herself around. LoL
Or maybe she’s trying to bribe the tree into providing for her. Money doesn’t grow on trees, dear Anna.
Wasn't gonna say it, but the devil in me makes me do it... Her lips look really gross in that video. Guess the person that was filming even noticed and that's why they stepped away a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay then Pls explain why she have to rent hotel rooms to make her videos.
If everyone knows she’s not rich then no need to pretend right?
Why does she constantly use the phrase high society , elite, teach you to date billionaires etc etc when she don’t have ANY experience of that EXCEPT that’s she’s an ex yacht girl.

Plus... from all her old blog she had a 9-5 job until end of 2015. Exactly how do you can jetset with a regular schedule? Only on the weekends? A YACHT girl is just a paid extra not someone living a jetset life. Mahmoud and Vlad and Mr Lee not gonna fly her to the yacht by helicopter because she can only come on Friday after work n have to leave by Sunday afternoon.

According to her JSB blog shes on a student budget in Bali. Because she was working a regular 9-5 job until before she left for Bali.

So again... if she don’t have any money and she’s not lying how do you explain all her videos where she rented a hotel to shoot?
Also pls explain all her sales pitch?
According to her she have dated billionaire. Not one. Plural. So where? Where are they?

It’s pointless to make a stand for Anna being anything more than someone who made some money in a niche she has some interest in based on some minimal personal experience. Does that makes her an expert who can charge more than 1k for her stupid BS course????

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I get it! She's ashamed to wear her Chanel beanie. (It's gonna hit a nerve.)
Poor thing... After all the hard work and finally being able to afford one... She keeps it in the drawer of her luxurious closet.
Life's so unfair, right, Aija?
You mean in the drawer of her ikea closet? Perhaps she can flaunt the beanie once again if Lina allows her to join when she goes shopping at Hermes. And if Anna has a really lucky day, Lina will allow her to take a oic with one of her Kellys or Birkins

Oh my :D
BTW blue and yellow, isn't that sweden or ukraine? I can't recall if it is the country of dimash or ukraine who have the blue and yellow colors, might be both.
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
It‘s so in the face that she doesn‘t know anyone personally who can afford a PA!!! But she‘s claiming to be part of the high society - dumber than dumb

Perhaps that‘s the next scheme she‘ll jump on: reputation management? She‘s as bad as it as in fashion and advising on high society

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.