Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The commented workshop it might be the place to pitch her new course,same strategy used last time and quite common with those fake gurus.
Maybe my memory is not 100% accurate but I recall her mentioning very briefly when the previous summer course was closing the sign in period that there was noy another edition planned, later she added that we'll, it might be somewhere in the future... Maybe at the end of the year. In my opinion all this sounded so much contradictory (in the same sentence, yes, maybe, no) and showed the greed because the "limited edition" I am sure it attracted people not very sure but at the same time it was clear she expects to squeeze this further.
I hope to be wrong but I think that there is a new edition on the way and that she has been thinking into additional services to charge for, the sms thing... I can't even...during this last year there has been people calling out more gurus doing exactly those services that are a nightmare to un subscribe and they are only a copy paste of inspirational quotes or basics from any book.
Thanks for sharing the DM article, I have not seen the video as I find every tome more difficult to stand her nonsense chit chat. The advice shared are so basic that I cannot even understand why the fan base, people like Myka Meier or Jamila Musayeva have videos about this with more insights and if someone wants to improve in ettiquete skills both (amongst many others) have comprehensive books. The best of it? Much more content and they cost 5-15$ (Kindle Vs printed) which is a fraction of the price of school of flatulence.

To whom mentioned in a previous post "school of flatulence", my sincere thank you, I had a good laugh reading it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Don't think it was Anna who posted it? This is the latest update i've received about it:
I bet she is thinking about a virtual assistant, not a personal assistant (more expensive). There are VA pages to post those jobs and people from all around the globe offer their services, depending on the location and the skills required it can be quite affordable.
I personally know a man with a small business that uses this service and started 3-4 years ago so I can comment further if anyone is curious, in a nutshell there are services from simple agenda organizing, travel bookings to more complex like calling back customers or other contacts and even copywriting.

Reactions: 4
About the free style workshop remember: the only free cheese is in the mouse trap...🐭

I also live in Europe. Her style has no character. She wears safe clothes that she can be worn when she reaches 60. Sometimes she puts a nice dress on but you have to try hard to make mistakes if you only wear one piece.
It has granny vibes,boring but sometimes it makes us smile...
View attachment 308508
I think she sticks to monochrome sets cause she's not good with matching clothes... She also attended a color lesson in order to know the colors that suit her...!? Anyways why take her advice when there are so many inspiring stylish women out there?

It is so easy to fake wealth these days..And lets not forget Anna can go to a nice hotel if she gained €100.000 from her last course! I think the majority of the commenters on this thread have experience with 5* hotels, Michelin restaurants, events...so I would say here are the insiders, Anna is the wannabe...
Correction:
From her first course I estimate she gained around €200.000
And from her latest course again my estimation is €1.000.000

Because in both cases her fb group grew by +1000 followers

So yes she now can afford going to nice hotels...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
but the thing is Anna’s life compared to her audience is two different worlds, Anna has never said she’s extremely wealthy, majority of her audience actually can learn from her because she is whether you girls like it or not a jet set babe even before she sold her course she was staying at hotels in bali that cost 5 figures for a night, so I do think she can and does teach something to her followers, we’re forgetting Anna’s followers are not women who have wealthy partners traveling the world have savings investments and a high income they are regular women trying to upgrade their life
On her previous blog she talks about traveling hungover between Stockholm and Gothenburg by BUS (a 6 hour miserable ride let me tell you, but the cheapest option), having to sell her handbag to pay her rent, working as a personlig assistent (glamourlevel -100), talking endlessly about her need to for escapism away from wherever she is.
Calling her life before the scam courses “a jet set lifestyle” is like calling a backpacker a jet set babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You can’t wear canary yellow and ... light beige!!!!

I don’t like to take things too personally but... with this abominable ensemble a line has been crossed.
I thought miss “Elhghant Laydeez” didn’t wear big flashy logos or Nike sneakers 👟 🤔

Reactions: 6
Correction:

I am just thinking what her profits are net, it is a shame she doesn't have annual reports for us to peek in.

Reactions: 5
Correction:

She should also income from her YT videos. Around few thousands per month.

So what does she do with all this money?

She should also income from her YT videos. Around few thousands per month.

So what does she do with all this money?
Not to defend her but please take into account a couple of considerations:
- Figures are gross, not net, this means that all the taxes need to be paid out of this income.
- The company expenses are not deducted: rental of rooms, video editor or cameraman, etc. Even any material to produce it from lights to notebooks.
- I suspect she uses or has used Dan Lok services to erase her former data on internet, yes, he has a dedicated web to provide a service that deletes y the data you want to "forget". Not a cheap invoice.

Reactions: 12
Not to defend her but please take into account a couple of considerations:
- Figures are gross, not net, this means that all the taxes need to be paid out of this income.
- The company expenses are not deducted: rental of rooms, video editor or cameraman, etc. Even any material to produce it from lights to notebooks.
- I suspect she uses or has used Dan Lok services to erase her former data on internet, yes, he has a dedicated web to provide a service that deletes y the data you want to "forget". Not a cheap invoice.
She has also gotten his mentorship and I think he charges 10K USD per 1 hour phonecall
Anna has also been suspected of hiring hackers by MULTIPLE of her students (Can't really explain more about this, without revealing the people if she indeed did it)

My dear elegant mangoes. I had an idea for a School of Effluence/Flatulence Youtube video.

Title: 7 Times Anna Bey Scammed Us

Highlights include shots side by side to show her lies. E.g. shot of the Geneva hotel she uses to film, then pics of her filming in the same room in different outfits.

The pic of her spreadeagled in Greece next to her advising how a lady doesn't sit like that.

Simple visual representations that even the brain dead minions can't explain away.

Suggestions as to what to include?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She has also gotten his mentorship and I think he charges 10K USD per 1 hour phonecall
Anna has also been suspected of hiring hackers by MULTIPLE of her students (Can't really explain more about this, without revealing the people if she indeed did it)
The 10k per hour is a bluf he used for his fake videos when he pretends he is speaking in the phone with a customer, it is cringy to see how fake was the conversation, I have some videos in case anybody wants a link but it is hard to see the level of maximum bragging and stupidity . This was his rate for "consulting" which nobody has ever claimed to ever use in their company, he basically lives out of selling courses (remind you of anybody?)

What is obvious is that she was her student, you only have to look at his guidelines onto how to construct a business in internet, she did step by step https://danlok.com/how-to-make-money-online-three-business-options-in-high-demand/

Reactions: 8
That sounds horrible! Can you tell more without going into details? As far as I am aware, courses or database companies can monitor the log-ins if they've sold the product to one person only, but what do you mean by hackers?..

The fuss she is making in her stories about a phone - I just can‘t! Like a little child who never had anything. It‘s just a phone, Anna. That doesnt even cost that much. And that doesnt have any exclusivity whatsoever - anyone can go on the apple homepage and order it. If there is anything she proves with her behaviour it‘s only how un-affluent she is. This is plain embarassing

Reactions: 15
That sounds horrible! Can you tell more without going into details? As far as I am aware, courses or database companies can monitor the log-ins if they've sold the product to one person only, but what do you mean by hackers?..
That is not related to her saying that students shared their log-ins (Some actually did and advertised with it, so not a complete lie from Annas side).
I asked some former students about suspicious activity on their profiles or around them, since Dan Lok does offer services about character assassination and have a track record of doing it to his former students who aren't satisfied. So, I wanted to see if she also picked up that tip. (She was also suspected by a "negative nanny" to be the one behind the account here on tattle using the "negative nanny"'s picture, which was the primary reason I asked those who contacted me.)

Something I just thought about is, they only started suspecting Anna when I mentioned the above. So, keep that in mind. But some experienced log-in attempts on their SoMe accounts, and public e-mails along with e-mails associated with SoA from weird locations. Could also be SoA have been hacked and data leaked.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
but the thing is Anna’s life compared to her audience is two different worlds, Anna has never said she’s extremely wealthy, majority of her audience actually can learn from her because she is whether you girls like it or not a jet set babe even before she sold her course she was staying at hotels in bali that cost 5 figures for a night, so I do think she can and does teach something to her followers, we’re forgetting Anna’s followers are not women who have wealthy partners traveling the world have savings investments and a high income they are regular women trying to upgrade their life
She stayed in airbnb in Bali hahahah 5 figures per night.. sure Anna...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.