Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard work of what?!?
Taking power walks?
and not showing up online?
Didnt she kust oosted that after a whole of October in Greece and Turkey she needs November to do nothing?!?
👍 Exactly, another contradiction, wasn't she just last weekend bragging about a month doing nothing? Ironically after coming from vacation, ah no, the work trip... So eSoHsssTing mAai leHHdehSh.

Love the picture, it worth a meme "you, incognito browsing on tatle before the phodkhast". Please don't look the horse this way, he dislikes the situation more than you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does she not know how to feed a horse a carrot? Doesn't everyone know that?
I just came back from riding and the horse I ride also got a carrot - am I an elegant lady now? 😅

(But I do it quite the same way - I just make sure that he takes a bite and doesn't swallow the whole thing at once because yes, he would do that 😆)

Hard work of what?!?
Taking power walks?
Didnt she kust oosted that after a whole of October in Greece and Turkey she needs November to do nothing?!?
Haha. Hard at work, sure. Why work?? Where is her provider?? 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just came back from riding and the horse I ride also got a carrot - am I an elegant lady now? 😅

(But I do it quite the same way - I just make sure that he takes a bite and doesn't swallow the whole thing at once because yes, he would do that 😆)

It just gives me mad anxiety because you're meant to keep your hand flat so as to avoid injury to yourself or to anyone else & it's especially important at riding schools. She definitely doesn't have her own horse (or good riding ability)

Reactions: 6
Oh yes the flat hand thing - yes I do that with tiny treats because I want to keep my fingers but not with the big carrots :LOL: but I need to add that I know the horse that I ride very well, so he's my buddy...

I'm curious if we are going to see more of Anna riding. In the past she showed pictures of her as a kid riding horses and last year in October she already posted a picture of her on a horse and said that she is going to start again - then it never happened. Let's see if she can stick to it now. She must have seen Lauren visiting Claudia Equitation :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8

THIS is what drives me crazy. She teaches women that they don't have to work, to have a provider, so why does Anna have to work so much? If you watched her stories, you would think ALL she does is WORK WORK WORK - but teaches something completely contradictory.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
THIS is what drives me crazy. She teaches women that they don't have to work, to have a provider, so why does Anna have to work so much? If you watched her stories, you would think ALL she does is WORK WORK WORK - but teaches something completely contradictory.
Ah this! She is working her ass off to scam women. How are ppl falling for her scam still!!

Reactions: 12
Hard work of what?!?
Taking power walks?
Hard work of blocking people on Instagram! Everybody who follows a scam account or Mayfairmeme or.. or.. or.. anything she dislikes. That's a full-time job for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy Friday!
I cant reveal who is this video from though.

By its own not really a big deal but... shows she have a plan from before 2019.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Happy Friday!

Is that a moderator meeting? She's actually sharing her plans lol which is completely opposite of her vague talk today :D oh, and there will be a category for sugar dating? Did I hear her right? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow, wow, WOW! Now THIS is some tea!
How recent is this video? Was this before her Secrets of the Elite program?
Sounds like there’s a lot of trash on her FB page. Thanks for sharing!
Ok
Happy Friday!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you’re not part of her “elegant ladies” lounge group on Facebook I highly recommend it if you wanna take a dive in to the mentality of Aija Rätys followers. It is pure comedy.
Nine out of ten times I initially think they are trolling because all the posts are so dumb but they are all serious.

View attachment 305328
These boots are so ugly 😂😂😂 why do they come with a leg sweater???

• Haha
Happy Friday!

This is the real tea and needs sharing far and wide. Unlike the racism video, she cannot deny that this is fake. It’s here and clear for every single one of her followers to see - if you’re not paying her, she sees you as ungrateful and annoying.

She wants to intentionally slow down the fb community (who said that Anna was a woman’s woman and wanted to genuinely create a sense of community? 😂) so that she can monetise and get money from you. Oh, and not anyone can join - she only wants some of you.

So clearly not every lady can be eleghant and she clearly thinks a lot of her followers are tit on the end of her shoe. She definitely knows that some of the women won’t ever level up, because why would she still be talking about giving the girls with actual intel and real jet set experience the access for free? So that she can still use their info, and make the group look more legit, in order to entice more paying customers. You can guarantee she would never acknowledge that some got it for free while other lesser women have to pay, mind.

If any of her blind followers don’t see that for her, it’s only about the money after this, then they deserve to get scammed. Also, you can blatantly see how basic her apartment is, and she’s wearing a very “unelegant” jumper that she would never be seen dead wearing on youtube or instagram, you couldn’t make this up.

It’s actually made me so angry that she doesn’t even value any of these women as actual people and just sees them for their potential for how much money she can make or if they’re pretty enough to make it - and she is clearly very xenophobic against Russians despite being part russian? I disliked her before but every trace of sympathy I had is gone. She is just a cold hard money grabber - from women of all people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wooooa... She’s exactly as fake and complacent as I always thought, intuition is never wrong.
One second it is “Dear elegant ladies I just want to HELP you, it’s my only happiness to see you all succeed...” the next she calls the same women RATCHET and messy. And let’s be honest we all know what she means in her own little head by those words....
Exactly! She always seemed so underhandedly racist. The majority of her filters are black women and she says the fb groups doesn't reflect her "brand"....

I think that alone speaks volumes

Reactions: 8
Somebody throw that video on YT and IG. Gotta break the brainwashing painfully.

"Listen, my dear (not) elegant ladies (at all) there can be only one entitled queen in this group and that's me! Go b*tch somewhere else, you bunch of ungrateful women! Six years working my as* off for this? Oh, hell yeah, I'll launch a selective App and get rid of most of you, messy ladies. Not everyone can have a place in the sun and, in case you've missed I am the sun itself. You poor unfortunate souls... Didn't you know that high society is not for everyone?"

And boom... There goes your sisterhood.

🎵 Hate to say I told you so, alright... (The Hives)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
an app will be expensive and hard to maintain even with cheap developers. This might be her downfall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.