Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna has a new free style workshop coming up, Anna’s style is very European, recently she’s had a few misses style wise but in Europe like classic almost basic outfits so I do believe she has something to teach in terms of style especially judging by her followers...
She goes to enough middle and upper middle class hotels and events to know what to wear to to luxury restaurants, how to stay elegant in winter etc etc so let’s see what her free workshop is about
Just my personal opinion but I think she has terrible style. There are rare occasions where she dresses nicely, but they are very simple outfits, such as dress and heels, which is hardly difficult to get wrong. She also doesn’t give out very good fashion advice (wearing white to a wedding is the biggest and most obvious faux pas, and everyone should know this). I would be interested in watching it but not for any advice I would receive, but more out of curiosity in the way you can’t help but watch a car crash.

She is adamant her body type is hourglass and continues to dress it that way even when it’s not so outfits often look ill fitting, she doesn’t colour match correctly, and her choice in putting more complicated outfits together is questionable. You only have to look at the outfit she was walking in today to see that (thank god she was wise enough not to wear those terrible, silver cheap looking gloves though).

I think she struggles to put together original outfits off her own creativity, and simply tries to copy instagram outfits item by item (judging by her “cheatsheet” in her course which was basically stolen pics of real jetset babes). I am very cynical of the professional photos she’s had done too, in the sense that may be a rare occasion where a stylist has helped her and therefore she looks put together.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just my personal opinion but I think she has terrible style. There are rare occasions where she dresses nicely, but they are very simple outfits, such as dress and heels, which is hardly difficult to get wrong. She also doesn’t give out very good fashion advice (wearing white to a wedding is the biggest and most obvious faux pas, and everyone should know this). I would be interested in watching it but not for any advice I would receive, but more out of curiosity in the way you can’t help but watch a car crash.

I think she struggles to put together original outfits off her own creativity, and simply tries to copy instagram outfits item by item (judging by her “cheatsheet” in her course which was basically stolen pics of real jetset babes). I am very cynical of the professional photos she’s had done too, in the sense that may be a rare occasion where a stylist has helped her and therefore she looks put together.
100%, she even said so herself.

I second what you wrote. She does not dress classy for Europe (I'm European and I have lived in multiple European countries). Anyone who's not familiar with European style (both daily and evening wear) can check vintage burlesque on Pinterest, that's more like her silky draped dresses (and even some poses for Instagram pics, apparently!). I've been to enough political parties, society events, award ceremonies, private views & openings, and I have yet to see a woman who she describes as 'high-society' and who dresses like her.

Of course, some of her choices are really great, I admit that JSB blog fashion was the reason I started following her. I used to love how she would take an image, dissect it, and share her budget tips on how to find classy white pants at Zara and match it with the best bargain cashmere sweater from an unknown London brand that has a sale. But some outfits are not good at all. For example, that horrible pairing of an intense, dark emerald top with pastel pink pants from the night she strolled out to drink with Lina, instead of self-isolating after coming back from Turkey.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The things I've been talking about seem to have hit Tattle hard lately.

gif.gif

Reactions: 1
Wow, it looks like there's an Anna fan in the house... Yes I am dying to see her "free elegance workshop" - it's probably the same thing she did prior, and at the end of it she will say "and if you want to transform your life and become an eleghunt laDEE join my school of affluence - only open for a little time!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow, it looks like there's an Anna fan in the house... Yes I am dying to see her "free elegance workshop" - it's probably the same thing she did prior, and at the end of it she will say "and if you want to transform your life and become an eleghunt laDEE join my school of affluence - only open for a little time!"
I Didn’t say I was dying to see it but like I said she has a basic classic sense of style her recent choices have been very hit and miss (heavy on the miss)
go and browse through her followers who can’t even style cheap H&M outfits properly they wear cheap florals, chiffon cardigans and cheap dresses majority of her followers are not elegant or affluent and could actually use Anna’s fashion tips...

I’m intrigued to see Anna’s fashion workshop, I live in Europe and I frequently travel to and from Scandinavia and Central Europe and majority of Europeans do dress like Anna and have a similar style, I would personally prove it just from walking through a department store and but I’m in the mountains atm

Anna has a new free style workshop coming up, Anna’s style is very European, recently she’s had a few misses style wise but in Europe like classic almost basic outfits so I do believe she has something to teach in terms of style especially judging by her followers...
She goes to enough middle and upper middle class hotels and events to know what to wear to to luxury restaurants, how to stay elegant in winter etc etc so let’s see what her free workshop is about
About the free style workshop remember: the only free cheese is in the mouse trap...🐭

I also live in Europe. Her style has no character. She wears safe clothes that she can be worn when she reaches 60. Sometimes she puts a nice dress on but you have to try hard to make mistakes if you only wear one piece.
It has granny vibes,boring but sometimes it makes us smile...
Screenshot_20201030-145331__01.jpg

I think she sticks to monochrome sets cause she's not good with matching clothes... She also attended a color lesson in order to know the colors that suit her...!? Anyways why take her advice when there are so many inspiring stylish women out there?

It is so easy to fake wealth these days..And lets not forget Anna can go to a nice hotel if she gained €100.000 from her last course! I think the majority of the commenters on this thread have experience with 5* hotels, Michelin restaurants, events...so I would say here are the insiders, Anna is the wannabe...

Reactions: 22
Not everyone hates Anna as a woman I can’t respect her sinister intentions and money grabbing efforts with her followers but I do believe she wanted to create a sisterhood and social circle to begin with, I do believe she had pure intentions to begin with.
Anna hasn’t got many friends and I can believe she initially wanted a sisterhood but too many starters and randoms joined in and she just couldn’t resist turning it into a money making scheme
I don’t hate Anna I take what she says as entertainment there are no other people frequently discussing high society, level up, Hypergamy all on one social media channel in the “interactive” way Anna does.

how many hundreds of women have to dm you, shall I text him back? What shall I wear to a ski trip? Where shall I vacation on summer on a budget? Before you monetise off it, every single other jet set babe does it, just not to the level Anna takes it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not everyone hates Anna as a woman I can’t respect her sinister intentions and money grabbing efforts with her followers but I do believe she wanted to create a sisterhood and social circle to begin with, I do believe she had pure intentions to begin with.
Anna hasn’t got many friends and I can believe she initially wanted a sisterhood but too many starters and randoms joined in and she just couldn’t resist turning it into a money making scheme
I don’t hate Anna I take what she says as entertainment there are no other people frequently discussing high society, level up, Hypergamy all on one social media channel in the “interactive” way Anna does.
Ahhh, don't you worry. There will soon be many many others Aija wannabes regurgitating the same content. After all, there's a market for it. It's business for her. But for you, sisterhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ahhh, don't you worry. There will soon be many many others Aija wannabes regurgitating the same content. After all, there's a market for it. It's business for her. But for you, sisterhood.
It’s not a sisterhood but I do believe that was her intention to begin with

Reactions: 1
There is no sisterhood in cold hard cash.

it’s business only.
She doesn’t care about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
About the free style workshop remember: the only free cheese is in the mouse trap...🐭

I also live in Europe. Her style has no character. She wears safe clothes that she can be worn when she reaches 60. Sometimes she puts a nice dress on but you have to try hard to make mistakes if you only wear one piece.
It has granny vibes,boring but sometimes it makes us smile...
View attachment 308508
I think she sticks to monochrome sets cause she's not good with matching clothes... She also attended a color lesson in order to know the colors that suit her...!? Anyways why take her advice when there are so many inspiring stylish women out there?

It is so easy to fake wealth these days..And lets not forget Anna can go to a nice hotel if she gained €100.000 from her last course! I think the majority of the commenters on this thread have experience with 5* hotels, Michelin restaurants, events...so I would say here are the insiders, Anna is the wannabe...
This outfit reminds me of mrs mccluskey from Desperte Housewives.

It’s not a sisterhood but I do believe that was her intention to begin with
I suggest you reading the first threads from the start, this all has been discussed already - including her good intentions, genuine personality (contributed by people who know her personally), as well as the shift towards sneaky marketing tactics, resulting in a money-only oriented business approach.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There is no sisterhood in cold hard cash.

it’s business only.
She doesn’t care about you.
Exactly.

how many hundreds of women have to dm you, shall I text him back? What shall I wear to a ski trip? Where shall I vacation on summer on a budget? Before you monetise off it, every single other jet set babe does it, just not to the level Anna takes it
I don’t believe this at all.
It’s somehow easy for all to forget the only constant in her story. She’s an internet marketer. That has been for over a decade. Circa the time she started her FB group FB groups in general were taking off. Personally I think she started the group so she can watch her target audience more closely PLUS gather info from them PLUS try and get closer to them. On a blog you can’t make good persona research. She would have know this when she started the group. Plus around 2016 and earlier bloggers were all rushing to YT and IG and FB to break through. Also don’t forget as internet marketer she be watching blog stats like a hawk and viewing all this in terms of stats and clicks.. where were you before you read her blog, where did you go when you left the blog. If she closed her blog to focus on the FB it’s 100% because her time profit effort ratio was in favor of her moving to FB. Not genuine anything for community sisterhood etc.

I don’t believe she genuinely wanted ANYTHING other than to take her marketing abilities and apply it to her favourite topic to create an income stream so she don’t have to work anymore. And that’s all. She don’t give a damn about the so called “elite lifestyle”. She’s just a content marketer and trying to monetise her niche. That’s why nothing adds up to a “real person”... and the “real people” whom she trying to “appear to be” see her as a fake. But she don’t care so long as her targets perceive her as legit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Where did you see that she's doing a free workshop about style - did I miss that somehow? By now she should have flooded my spam-e-mail-account, advertising that :rolleyes:

Okay, now she's hugging trees on Instagram...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I definitely think Anna would do amazing at one to one she’s so talkative and actually does jet set quite a bit not exactly private jet set but she is a jet set babe living a decent life than most average women, hypergamy her chargers $225 for one hour of 1-1 coaching Anna should just continue the podcast and formulate it based on what the girls are talking about and asking about in her 1-1 sessions but hey ho, she is a little bit of a fame bleep and wants to have her face and name out there
Hi Anna ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can’t wear canary yellow and ... light beige!!!!

I don’t like to take things too personally but... with this abominable ensemble a line has been crossed.
This outfit...no words!

Is this a personal attack on you? Big Bird...who is yellow...Birdseed...she's trying to personally insult you I think lol

By the way the Anna defender is cute. I don't see how anyone could read the 6000 posts about her and conclude she's a harmless misguided person..she is a money hungry slore and wannabe.

My only consolation is that with her entire history online she's basically cemented her fate. She will never be a jetsetbabe as every facet of society is laughing at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I Didn’t say I was dying to see it but like I said she has a basic classic sense of style her recent choices have been very hit and miss (heavy on the miss)
go and browse through her followers who can’t even style cheap H&M outfits properly they wear cheap florals, chiffon cardigans and cheap dresses majority of her followers are not elegant or affluent and could actually use Anna’s fashion tips...

I’m intrigued to see Anna’s fashion workshop, I live in Europe and I frequently travel to and from Scandinavia and Central Europe and majority of Europeans do dress like Anna and have a similar style, I would personally prove it just from walking through a department store and but I’m in the mountains atm
I have travelled to many EU places ... teenagers with no money who wear too much make up have more fashion sense than her.
You can find Pinterest boards with much more better style than hers for FREE.
Even someone with AVERAGE fashion sense can match colors better than her.
Pls explain to me HOW you can wear canary yellow and beige ???? And then grey turtle neck??? If she’s on par her fashion sense with average EU person then why she can charge so high ? her dress to impress module is $297!!!!!
Taking fashion advice from her is a liability !!

Reactions: 15
You can’t wear canary yellow and ... light beige!!!!

I don’t like to take things too personally but... with this abominable ensemble a line has been crossed.
It also looks like her turtleneck and sneakers are light blue. It looks so awful all together.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.