Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThirdWorldGlam

My dear eleganth ladiez, the ship is finally sinking.

I miss some of the old members, but I would say, I have a juicy contribution for those who are still lurking in the shadows.

Anna has said over and over that she allegedly has an office, which address has been listed as Boulevard Georges-Favon 43, 1204 Geneva, Switzerland.

This is public information available here https://annabeyshop.com/pages/privacy-policy

I have never seen convincing photos of this "office" (neither of her assistant, or cars, or husband, or anything really?). From my point of view, she kind of has some type of corporate flat and the infamous "Audi lounge".

Some months and research on my end, I have found that Anna likely has no office there.
I will state the proof below, simply pointing out public information that anyone with Google can find.

If you check on Google maps this address, there are many dodgy businesses listed there, including this site.

1690282574045.png

What is "Fiduciaire Amedia" with its stunning 3.7 stars reviews? Well, it is a company that offers "Financial and marketing services", including address registration for companies in Geneva...

https://fiduciaire-suisse.com/en/business/

1690282655887.png

This is a common service offered in Europe and the USA whenever a company still has no office but needs an address for taxes / registration purposes.

What I mean by this? It is entirely possible that Anna at the moment has no office and is using the service of this random company to set his " Bey International SA" address there.

I wonder how Anna is going to try to "prove us wrong" now, will she return to a temporary place to record some snippets of "her office" again?:sneaky: Will she hire a new random lady to be her assistant for a day?

On the other hand, Bey International SA has been registered as some type of "Educational services company".

Dear Anna, are you invoicing your overpriced Aliexpress dresses with the same tax number? Do you think you can scam out the Swiss authorities?

I seriously think that Anna owes me compensation for all the free advise during all those month, personally I think my job is done here.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

ughplease

Don’t mind me, just adding some SEO keywords
just fyi, I work in digital marketing and doing keywords like this doesn’t really work and can actually result in the site being penalised as Google is clever enough to recognise it as keyword stuffing. Much better to talk naturally about Anna Bey the elegant stylist and her scams, just being mindful to use her full name and other keywords where you can (like this sentence). I think she rebrands every time she cannot outrun the SEO of what she had branded herself as.

also as a digital marketer I have long watched Anna with interest. Some things that stick out:
She’s never invested in professional branding. The graphic design and overall brand strategy are horrendously tacky. There are so many luxury designers out there who will create you a stunning brand for maybe $5-$10k investment. Which if she was really selling any of those overpriced courses or had a rich husband, wouldn’t be that expensive. I myself invested $5k into my branding and website and I have a much smaller business and following. Even studios like Studio Bicyclette and Saffron Avenue do semi custom brands where it’s half pre-made then customised to your needs for around $2k if you’re seriously on a budget!

She literally just uses free Canva templates for social posts from what I can tell. Not even cheapie paid ones from Creative Market or somewhere like that. I’ve bought some REALLY beautiful elegant and luxury looking templates from CM for clients for under $50.

Her entire brand look and feel is extremely outdated and tacky. It’s the generic “girl boss” look from 5+ years ago. Branding has moved on. Of course I wouldn’t expect Anna to have any sense of style of taste but literally just follow any current graphic designers in the luxury space and you’ll see how crazy outdated her brand is.

She has also very obviously been using ChatGPT lately which I believe can be used intelligently but it’s clear she’s just typed “please write a post of 5 elegance tips” and that’s it. Lazy prompt engineering just like everything else she does.

When it comes to how she markets and sells courses, it’s all the classic OG “online course marketer” tactics. Most of these are being called out now as extremely unethical. False urgency, manipulative tactics, etc. I work a lot in brand strategy with high end clients and we would NEVER EVER EVER use any of these cheap and nasty tactics on a brand we were positioning as being in the high end, premium, or luxury space. They are the absolute antithesis!

sorry for the long post, I’ve been lurking for ages and have been following Anna for years and was bursting to talk about her 😂 I can expand more on the marketing and branding side of things too if anyone has questions on why she does certain things etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

ShootForTheMoon

:LOL:

Even the people who commented (and had their comments deleted) notice that Anna Bey deletes the comments (see the last attached screenshot). Looks like this whole clothing line could finally sink the whole ship.

Screenshot_20230724_172046_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230724_172558_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230724_172543_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230724_172518_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230724_172221_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

annabeyhoax

Hello tattle, it is I, guru lifestyle coach super elite connoisseur, Anna Banana. Me being tired with luxury life has nothing to do with the fact that I don't have cash. No, no, this is false. I am only detoxing from my very opulent habits in order to appreciate them more.

It's summer, time to go to the hot spots where all the celebrities and rich people go. But I'll probably pass, I'm too good for high-season, I prefer low to no season (again, nothing to do with cash).

Sign,

Anna Banana 🍌

AnnaBanana.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
10 Ways To Look Expensive In Summer (ft. ANNA BEY CLOTHING LINE!)
Mangoes! Do you wanna see Anna plug Shein-quality clothing at Selfridges prices? Well look no further. Act fast! Stock is limited! Scammy marketing is eternal!

1. Shirt dresses - they are her favourite type of klahssy clothes and perfect for summer. She says linen can be dressed up or down and she loves anything with belts. Hey, Anna? Cinching yourself in at the waist still doesn't make you an "hourglass." She prattles about shirt dresses for ages. Did you know they come in various skirt and sleeve lengths? And different COLOURS?! Don't be like the TikTok kids with their beige aesthetic!

2. Brown sunglasses - "less harsh" than black. She recommends "cat eye" sunglasses as she thinks they are "feminine and seductive!" Teddy gets a shout-out as she says he chewed a pair of the glasses she's showing off

3. "Romantic touches" - she demonstrates with the infamous Alaia tote and a pair of old shoes plonked on the table. What she means by "romantic touches" is apparently broderie anglaise/crochet or straw hats because they're FEMININE, laydeez!

4. Nail polish - must be red, nude, or French tips. Other colours look cheap. She demonstrates with a picture of someone wearing what looks like (or is a very similar colour to) Essie's "Mint Candy Apple", you realise that is one of their bestselling shades for a reason?

5. Sleeveless linen shirt - from AliExpress, sorry, Anna Bey again. She's actually laughing here at the thought of selling cheap shit she bought from China to her followers for hundreds of francs. She recommends the GENIUS HACK of wearing a matching white linen shirt and shorts set.

6. Statement hat - she shows off a straw hat that's "not just a regular panama hat you see in tourist shops!" It doesn't suit her face shape and is more One Piece than Vogue. She recommends you go into local shops when "touristing" (is that even a word?) in Europe

7. Woven bag - buy a straw bag or wicker basket to match your crappy hat. Why has it got to be straw? Because ...

8. Natural textures - you should invest in natural textures like straw and linen and silk. It's just elevated!!11 Anna says "nature is the best!" and flashes up a video clip of her hugging a tree. She doesn't do jet set any more, shovelling shit on a farm in Corsier is where it's at. Choose natural colours. But also "a pop of colour" like her blue dress. Which isn't a natural colour. Colour adds spice and she loves her spicy eleghunce!

9. Relaxed fit shirt - her clothing line again, she recommends them for covering up on the beach

10. Maxi dresses - and we're back to the shirt dress!

She finishes up with a plug for her clothes "made by Anna Bey." Yeah, maybe if by some one in a billion chance there's another Anna Bey working in a Chinese sweatshop ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

vanilla_sky

The Mangoes will keep documenting Anna's Scammabey journey. To some of her new followers her life might seem to fit with what she portrays on social media. But she not only posting ''I am so rich'' type content, her intent is to fleece people. Her goal is not to show off her Hermessas and the blue Chanela, her goal is to get people to pay 1500$ for SOTEW, a few hundred for her Z-list app, and perhaps if the follower is eager to part with cash, the Elegant stylist, too, which last I looked cost around a 1k$.
I think she decided to launch a ''clothing line'' because she is all out of ideas and thought selling clothes could be quick and easy cash. She probably googled the mark up % on clothes, decided that if she goes midrange, the $$ will just flow in. But Anna botched her launch. A summer collection should have been launched with a timing that fits into when people buy items for the summer. She could have googled that. Now most of the world is well into the summer and I am not sure how many people will be awed by her stuff, especially since equivalent designs are everywhere.
Perhaps Anna should go with the print on demand model and print some tshirts. Slogan Ideas ''I am not a MK girl!'' ''Blue Chanela is my personality'' ''No average Joes for me''

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

ThirdWorldGlam

There are so many small brands that source their materials ethically, you need to look closer for the certifications, for example:

1689930188393.png

Basically, a small brand can offer an organic certified linen dress for £ 115, which now is £57,50 because it's freaking JULY :whistle:

1689930423882.png

1689930362336.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24

vanilla_sky

If I were Banana, I wouldn't have let the organiser post the pictures. It is quite interesting how the Banana reality is much different from what she pretends to live like. She is all about faking ahfluence and klaasy millionaire life, but I guess for her it was more important to show how rich she was that she can hire an organiser than to think what her space is like. The before picture looks very messy, a lot of shopping bags... She might have bought the packs of water when she had rented the Porsche, or simply when she went to the supermarket and took the taxi home. Evian is a very standard type of bottled water in Europe. People who are conscious about plastic packaging use Brita jugs or install filtration systems.
Her appliances look simple. Where is the big Kitchenaid that everyone needs for posterity? Where is the Thermomix? Looks like she has some sort of instant pot and multicooker. Very basic. There is nothing wrong to have basic appliances, but from a supposed billionaire matchmaker, elite high society laydee and millionairess I expected to see some Smeg, Miele... even if an elite woman doesn't cook much, she would have the best possible appliances in case she wants to cook at some point. Or just to display in the kitchen. Many people have nice looking appliances as display pieces.
Ooh, Anna Bey can't take criticism and deletes comments, but decides to say bad things about other brands. Other, more established brands at that. This is not how one does business. A good business woman would point out how special her fabric is (where it comes from how it was made, what are the dyes) and highlight the incredible craftsmanship. We can see from her own promo pictures that the craftsmanship is not to the level of her selling price at all. And quite a few of the now deleted comments point out that one dress from her line costs more than a month's minimum wage in Bulgaria. So her brand still possibly exploits low paid workers, just in Europe. I checked my closet and quite a few of ASOS pieces I have are made in Romania and Bulgaria... so does it mean I have secret 400 euro dresses?

Reactions: 24
I am starting to wonder what Banana is trying to achieve with her very normal looking travel posts so far. She said she's launching something ''new'' this month, but so far she hasn't done that. As it was mentioned upthread, it may likely be a SOTEW relaunch, so it is not really a big new thing. Maybe Anna has added some module to it and says it is new now.
If she thinks her travel pictures will inspire her followers to pay for whatever thing she plans to launch, she needs to step up her game. Empty restaurants, sightseeing objects from outside and (while cute) dog walking pictures will not aid much in drumming up the expected ''wow'' from her followers to fork over real cash for Anna's knowledge. Now, if Anna was just posting her travel as a normal small influencer who just posts for fun it would be just a blip on the radar. But this woman claims that she has all the secrets to level up and join the elite circles of the millionaire lifestyle. Her trip so far looks like a normal woman's trip to France with her dog. She should ask whoever she's traveling with to take nice pictures of her. After all if she's supposedly alluding that she is traveling with her ''husband'' shouldn't he be happy to take great pictures/videos of her even when he himself doesn't want to be in the post?
She has no choice but to rebrand because times are changing. Travel is more accessible now. I see "regular" women traveling to exclusive locations every day, and they are creating beautiful, captivating content. Some of these "non-elegant" women have filled more passports than Anna, and because they focus on authenticity, embodiment, and play vs. transactional relationships, manipulation, and strategy, they are building connections and meaningful relationships. Elevated experiences have also become more accessible. And the "old money" aesthetic is now a trend. So all of the things "Anna's elegant ladies" believed would make them superior to "average" women are no longer exclusive.

Behind the aging widow fashions, shallow advice, and sad microwave meals is someone I believe has some exciting stories to tell. Many readers enjoyed her Jetset Babe content. When she moved into the etiquette and elegance content, it became clear it was all about money, and she was way over her head. She perfectly exemplifies what happens when you allow your mind/intellect to eclipse your heart and authentic self. She wanted to run away from her past, but hidden within her "trashiness" were traits and quirks that made her a dynamic individual-- like her willingness to take risks and reinvent herself. She just needed some refinement. High Society Anna is punching well above her weight. It's so clear she has no access to that world. She has head knowledge and the ability to deceive those who aren't in the know, but she cannot embody that lifestyle. She doesn't even look right in the clothes. Being a servant to the mind always leads to a lack of joy and fulfillment, no matter what you accomplish. She's starting to realize that.

Her brand should have never been tied to elegance and the elite. Her life is aspirational to women who want to prioritize travel, relaxation, and play over hustling in the rat race. That doesn't require designer bags, entering elite society, or following outdated etiquette rules. That lifestyle can be accomplished in many ways for women, including entrepreneurship, working remote jobs with flexible schedules, creating multiple income streams, smart investing, and in some cases-- marrying well. If Anna can drop the facade, she'll find that it is possible to have a profitable business that allows her to be herself. She can free herself from the pressure to portray a lifestyle she doesn't have and has likely outgrown spiritually. There is a market here because most influencer-led travel content targets younger, single women. Anna can capture the market of mid-30s+ women with careers and spouses who want to travel more but are interested in something other than backpacking and partying. I agree with her overall outlook: women shouldn't feel guilty or ashamed of wanting a softer life. But focusing primarily on achieving this through hypergamy is unrealistic. There are more tools available to modern women that allow them to have financial independence without complete burnout. For women to eschew these resources in favor of competing for the handful of eligible, generous, wealthy men and running the risk of entering a lifelong relationship without passion or love is just silly.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

vanilla_sky

Our laydee has caused herself more headache and drama than she expected with her ''line''. Even her followers are criticising her, when in the past it was all praise. She got her price point so wrong, thinking that if Chanel etc can charge so much, why can't she? But Banana forgets that the large luxury brands have a long established history, a lot of financial backing and what is most important, a devout brand following. People will still buy Chanel bags no matter how many price raises they do. Sure, Chanel may lose some customers, but they will always have plenty.
Anna Bey thinks that she is just as established and has the same clout as other known brands in her price range.
I had a poke around her Returns info for her store.
The language used is quite confusing. I couldn't find the spot that @Siena found, but I went for the obvious returns section that any Banana follower would find.
Here are some gems, all qouted text from her site in bold:
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. ===== Wouldn't the customer have an order number? What does she mean by proof of purchase? Bank statement? Usually most retailers include a returns sheet with your order, then you simply mark what you want to send back. But oh no, Banana returns are not easy, mangoes!

If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ==== So the customer has to email Banana and ask to be allowed to return the items. Unlike for many retailers, one cannot just send stuff back to the laydee's store. At Banana's price point there should be an easy, no questions asked returns process.

Return expenses for refunds or exchanges are the responsibility of the customer. === For my Eastern European country, this is also the returns policy of Shein. However, designer retailers like Luisa Via Roma and Netaporter offer free returns for the customers. And much less confusion. I would imagine she has made the returns process so confusing to ensure as few people as possible try to return stuff. Usually people are lax with returns if it is a cheap Shein item and the shipping needs to be paid. But for a 400 euro dress I'd expect free returns with no questions asked at all. That would be klaasy customer service.

• Haha
  • Heart

Siena

Before she deletes it... 👀
Whoever did this, if you're a tattler... appreciate you taking one for the team.

ABSOLUTE GOLD! 👏

WAnnaBey.jpg
👏

• Haha
  • Wow
How Flex Culture Is RUINING Your Life!
What happens when someone whose idea of culture is found inside a bottle of kefir tries to justify why she's broke? You get this video.

Anna starts out by helpfully informing us "flex culture is a thing!" She talks about a "hypebeast", it is painfully awkward how far behind the times she is. She says that "flex culture" change and back in the day everyone was into logos, now they all want the quiet luxury aesthetic. But it's all flex culture! Why is it rising? Will it ever stop? Anna's about to tell us! But first, a plug -

"Thank you for asking about my linen shirt, it was made by myself!" Sure, Anna

Anna defines flex culture as showing off wealth, status, or privilege. She basically says flex culture has always existed but social media brought it into the mainstream. She gives examples of different types of flexing, all stereotypical (old money shows off education and refinement, new money shows off logos. Men show off their conquests and Bitcoin, women show off their "that girl" lifestyles and expensive weddings ...) Five minutes into the video, we've learned absolutely nothing. Anna rants for a bit about women who want picture-perfect weddings and constant travel. It's OK, you can say you ate supermarket hummus at your wedding and can't afford to go anywhere.

"I'm telling you flex culture is everywhere!" she says. People flex because they're insecure and want external validation. Thanks for that, Captain Obvious. She says that's OK, but flex culture is taking it to an "extreme" level. And it's now at an "unprecedental" scale because of social media, where the whole world can see what you're doing. She rambles about how flexing on social media has an addictive effect, and looking at perfectly curated lifestyle content is psychologically harmful, it causes overconsumption and that's bad for the environment, etc. Quote: "I mean, hello, we are destroying our planet here!"

Now we get to the real reason she made this video: she says she feels her earlier content about bagging a rich man, etc. was too superficial and she wishes she'd approached it differently. But she's totes changed over time and she's learned perspective. Now, she's all about helping women level up in their own way and enjoying the finer things in moderation. That's cuz she can't afford them any more frequently than that. She gets in a plug for "The Fabulous Future Formula" and finishes off with some dreck about how a desire for validation can be rooted in childhood trauma. Learn to love yourself unconditionally! Is Amateur Psychologist!Anna going to be her next incarnation?

Next video is supposedly about why the quiet luxury trend is evil ... again!

• Haha

tacokitten

Chatty Member
"Flex Culture is ruining your life", says the woman who posed in front of a private jet and tells her followers to "fake it till you make it" 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 22

annabeyhoax

Watching A-list users trying to find the money to buy overpriced linen clothes from their guru to show off to other brainwashed A-listers (we cannot interfere, this is a canon event).

Dummies.jpg

• Haha

Pardon my French

Our dear eleghunt lady is once again proving a wrong strategy!

Anna Bey clothing is just the exact same stuff you can find everywhere - minus the spicy details!

It took more than 10 years for Victoria Beckham to make her first profits with her clothing company, VB only survived so because she is a millionaire with a network and had the best critics from the fashion industry.

Now, back to Anna Bey, she could have branded something different have another website to distance herself from her scam courses, but she needed the SEO so much - cough cough, with this she will never reach new leads who have the genuine money to spend on her arguably special dresses, let alone get distributed by a major website.

Here is a little spot the difference game for you mangoes!!
(The winner gets free access to SOTEW 🤭)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart