Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eigenwijs

Taxes are lower, more money are left to spend. But you pay much for everything. The French are more subsidised and use the social system properly.

Reactions: 2

baby-a

Heey I don't have time to read everything and sorry if this has been discussed already...but wasn't she married? What happened?

Reactions: 1

lmsunshine

Remember her "friend" The LA way... That's the kind of big announcement Wannabey must be dreaming of right now:
View attachment 2258701
View attachment 2258702

Not a fan of her clothing line but at least she has a real business 😬

Love the comments 🤣
View attachment 2258713

She always looks so awkward with other people
View attachment 2258704
View attachment 2258706
View attachment 2258709
HAHAHAHAHHA what a stupid woman.
Looks like my “beloved” eyebrow Apple Emoji got stunk by a bee? Swollen face, small eyes, stupid followers.

jadakizz

Of course eleghuunt lay-deh Wannabey will hate quite luxury trend since she has wasted all her scam money on visible brands so more people will question her stylist ability and lifestyle capability. Quite luxury has been around for centuries and those who know, know. I've been buying 'quite luxury' since I made my first paycheck to hire a stylist (it was at a 'fancy mall' and I believe some higher end retailers still offer their in-house stylist).
I am not against logos either, have a few myself. But scamming people with unmarked clothing that Anna's beloved Zara can dupe within two weeks is not a great selling point. Awww, now poor Aija will need to order more fakes to look new rich without logos.
What is true quiet luxury and how do people know?