Anna Bey #38 The elegant faker going broke no husband, no cash, only beat up Chanela and no fresh ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The organising “trend” is about ten years old now, she is really behind with the times if she is only just beginning to hire an organiser. Absolutely nothing groundbreaking. And this isn’t hard work either. Not worth sharing at all. Doesn’t look like a millionaires pantry either. Mine looks better and I am on 36k per year!
---
I’m not knocking anybody who could be new to organising now, but Anna is a social media influencer and has had access to all of this information and ideas for years. So whyyyy now?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And where is the door? I don't see it. 18x1,5l water for that single woman? Absurd. How did she manage to stock much water without a car? I have only questions when I see her pics:oops:
Could it be one of those 'open walk-in pantries' tucked away behind the kitchen or something? I once lived in an apartment that had it like that. No door.

As for the water; I don't know how it is in Switzerland but I use a grocery delivery service for larger purchases and I have about the same amount of bottled water at home (not Evian) that I have delivered once a month or so together with other bulky items. I think that she MIGHT have a car but imho she doesn't have a Porsche like she tried to make everyone believe last year. If she does shop for the water herself, it would be quite entertaining to imagine her flogging it from her car up into her apartment :ROFLMAO: But then again she has moved furniture in hotel rooms before so what is some bottled water for Aija? A child's play:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who keeps so many Evian bottles on a kitchen shelf?
Would expect tons of Fiji, blk or Voss! 🤣

This sort of shelving shouldn’t even be used in a utility room for that matter. So tasteless, Zara home has much better options!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here we go, laydeez, Anna Bey s.h.i.t.t.i.n.g on other brands and trying to persuade us that her brand is better hence the inflated prices😄 The only thing you prove, Anna Bey, is that you read all the comments.

Screenshot_20230722_160553_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230722_160613_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The professional organizer shared pictures of before/after and tagged Anna Banana.
This before is totally a mess, is more then "not well organized", this is giving me unclean/dirty vibe.
In the after pictures thare are things that there aren't in the before, like kitchen machines, and the recycling bins are sponsored: i think than Anna had not these bins before
THIS IS HER AFFLUENT KITCHEN?! NO WAY

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My kitchen nor pantry has open shelves like these. They all have doors, side panels, back panels, and they all match in style and color.

Anna Bey is probably a cleaning lady or a building manager of sorts that sweeps the premises and collects maintenance payments.

Thank you Anna for showing us your day job desk, much appreciated! No shame in honest work, I mean it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here we go, laydeez, Anna Bey s.h.i.t.t.i.n.g on other brands and trying to persuade us that her brand is better hence the inflated prices😄 The only thing you prove, Anna Bey, is that you read all the comments.

View attachment 2325633View attachment 2325634
Fully in defense mode, now! Attempting to defend and diffuse the very negative comments from her followers and, of course, Tattle’s commentary. I don’t think things are going quite according to plan! She’s as transparent as that cheap white linen.

And, is she hoping for a distraction with those sad storage room organization shots?

• Haha
  • Heart
The professional organizer shared pictures of before/after and tagged Anna Banana.
This before is totally a mess, is more then "not well organized", this is giving me unclean/dirty vibe.
In the after pictures thare are things that there aren't in the before, like kitchen machines, and the recycling bins are sponsored: i think than Anna had not these bins before
I know it is confusing to spot, but Anna here is actually trying to do a Tattle conference and failing as usual.

I mentioned a few threads ago that people REALLY into fasting go for the Omega juicers (but they have them in their kitchen to actually prepare the juices ;)). Hope you are enjoying your juicer Anna, it is a great investment (if you actually use it???).

Unfortunately, your image still not pass the posh test. I will point out a few obvious points of improvement, even with your dodgy shared kitchen place.
  • Evian water? That is some middle-class stuff situation going on there. I mean, from a Genève point of view. You should go for plastic free versions such as Vichy Catalán. That's the choice of people that know what they are doing.

• Home owners, the actual billionaire ones, may have a filtering system installed customized for them in the actual plumbing of their houses.

• For about 200 euros (less than one of your scam-dresses) you can get an Amazon counter with doors and all the actual compartments you need. Here https://amzn.eu/d/5y19wzy

• Even if you do not own the flat, in most cases you can chat with your landlord to remove the cursed counter situation so you get a new one. You can negotiate that they can keep it afterwards and you take care of damages if they happen. But you ensure you have an organized kitchen during the lenght of your contract.

• I already had this situation before, whenever I display a kitchen appliance but never use it. Massive mistake. If you rarely reach out for them, just put them back into a real storage unit. If you do not have one... well... sell your unused items and stop scamming people?

• The 100s of Waitrose bags. First and foremost, you are not posh for displaying / using branded supermarket bags and they are super wasteful. I invested in a cute eco bag from my favourite holiday's destination and I rock it everyday. That is the way to go.

Finally, if we are keen to it, the ones that do have the best advise on how to manage our household items are the senior woman in our families. Your mother, grandmother, mother in law, and so on. Not to sound sexist, there are exceptions, but in my experience the household maintenance (even if it just involves hiring people to do so) goes to the woman in the family.

Ironically, the whole "finding a rich husband" trend it kind of started with emphasis of traditional society role values, which Anna just fails to suggest or to met.

I do understand that extremely busy individuals may pay someone to organise their massive walk-in wardrobes or collections, but if you have just a few small storage units, for god's sake, grow up and learn how to be a proper adult woman that knows how to housekeep for themselves and their family.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If I were Banana, I wouldn't have let the organiser post the pictures. It is quite interesting how the Banana reality is much different from what she pretends to live like. She is all about faking ahfluence and klaasy millionaire life, but I guess for her it was more important to show how rich she was that she can hire an organiser than to think what her space is like. The before picture looks very messy, a lot of shopping bags... She might have bought the packs of water when she had rented the Porsche, or simply when she went to the supermarket and took the taxi home. Evian is a very standard type of bottled water in Europe. People who are conscious about plastic packaging use Brita jugs or install filtration systems.
Her appliances look simple. Where is the big Kitchenaid that everyone needs for posterity? Where is the Thermomix? Looks like she has some sort of instant pot and multicooker. Very basic. There is nothing wrong to have basic appliances, but from a supposed billionaire matchmaker, elite high society laydee and millionairess I expected to see some Smeg, Miele... even if an elite woman doesn't cook much, she would have the best possible appliances in case she wants to cook at some point. Or just to display in the kitchen. Many people have nice looking appliances as display pieces.
Ooh, Anna Bey can't take criticism and deletes comments, but decides to say bad things about other brands. Other, more established brands at that. This is not how one does business. A good business woman would point out how special her fabric is (where it comes from how it was made, what are the dyes) and highlight the incredible craftsmanship. We can see from her own promo pictures that the craftsmanship is not to the level of her selling price at all. And quite a few of the now deleted comments point out that one dress from her line costs more than a month's minimum wage in Bulgaria. So her brand still possibly exploits low paid workers, just in Europe. I checked my closet and quite a few of ASOS pieces I have are made in Romania and Bulgaria... so does it mean I have secret 400 euro dresses?

Reactions: 24
Have you all seen her most recent stories on Instagram? She responds to a question about her message to "people saying it [the clothing] is too expensive". With a smirk she says "I understand that not everyone can afford [...]" and goes on about her collection being "mid range". Trying to make critics seem poor in a desperate try to limit the criticism. Because no one wants to feel poor, right?

This little fashion project is not mid range. The quality is mid range, while the pricing is not. It is overpriced. And yes, Anna, I can afford it. But it simply is not worth the money. She is trying to fool her fangirls. You can get the same quality, with more beautiful designs, from brands such as Gaala, Sandro or Sezane.

• Sick
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2325633View attachment 2325634
Not to mention:
- how she can prove this is actual Massimo Dutti shirt? She didn't show us the tag on that shirt
- video and photo have been taken in totally different conditions, on the video from dressing room the lighting is a bit agressive and bright while her photo is on the darker side and lighting is slighly dimmed (maybe to hide the quality of fabric).

Reactions: 10
Two things to mention here:

- Anna Bey contradicts herself again when she admits there are a lot of things in stock. Didn't she say at the start that buyers must hurry because it's a very limited collection and once it's gone, it's gone? Which one is it, Aija?

- she's covering her back here by saying that the clothing line is not a permanent thing. She must know deep down that it may not sell well so she is preparing the groundwork so that when it's gonne pearshape, she'll say 'See, I said straight from the start that it's a limited thing'.

Aija, you are as stupid as ever.

Attachments

The whole thing about it not being a permanent collection makes me 100% think she bought these pieces already made and at a discount or something. It’s “limited” because she cannot get more.

Also it makes NO sense to only do a one time collection for a fashion brand. It takes approximately three years for an average business to turn a profit (and a tiny one at that) and in fashion it is much worse. They often don’t become profitable for years and years, if ever. Her prices are so high as she’s trying to make a profit on this one batch which is just a ridiculous expectation to have.

Reactions: 18
What a mess. Well off people value privacy. Even the finished result doesn't look elevated, just basic. I get more inspired on Pinterest / IG / YouTube...

Reactions: 9
What a mess. Well off people value privacy. Even the finished result doesn't look elevated, just basic. I get more inspired on Pinterest / IG / YouTube...
But...but...but Anna Bey does value privacy :ROFLMAO: For example;

- Anna Bey hasn't shown her husband Joseph Hallit for almost a year,
- Anna Bey hasn't shown her assistant at all (you know, the one that she supposedly hired with a fanfare last year)
- Anna Bey hasn't shown any parts of her supposedly affluent house EVER (apart from the 'living room' which is actually the Audi Lounge😁, all that we have seen was bog standard middle class bathroom, kitchen and a bedroom with an extendable sofa bed:ROFLMAO: And a rather run down terrace of the Corsier office.
- Anna Bey hasn't shown any of her friends for years (except for the Russian woman from the strange skincare brand) - her nonexistent friends are grateful to her that she protects their privacy:ROFLMAO:
- Anna Bey hasn't even shown her personal trainer, you know, the Romanian guy Ivan Vitali for years - I am sure he's also grateful to her that she protects his privacy 😁
- let's not forget about her crush Bassam Feres - I am sure he's most grateful that Anna Bey protects his privacy. So much so, he decided to help her out on this front and possibly move to Brazil to make it easier for her :ROFLMAO:
- Anna Bey hasn't shown her mysterious 'team of people' that she supposedly works with - I am sure her 'employees' are super grateful she protects their privacy and doesn't ever mention them😁
- etc
- etc
- etc

See? Anna Bey does value privacy. Apparently 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I now understand why she preaches so much about hand steamer:
There’s so much to unpack in this photo I can’t even deal 😂 the horrendous looking ironing board cover, the trolley? Who uses that shopping trolley? The summer table folded behind it all? It’s giving serious house share in London straight out of uni vibes. Do you think her husband irons his shirts on this? I’m so confused

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But...but...but Anna Bey does value privacy :ROFLMAO: For example;

- Anna Bey hasn't shown her husband Joseph Hallit for almost a year,
- Anna Bey hasn't shown her assistant at all (you know, the one that she supposedly hired with a fanfare last year)
- Anna Bey hasn't shown any parts of her supposedly affluent house EVER (apart from the 'living room' which is actually the Audi Lounge😁, all that we have seen was bog standard middle class bathroom, kitchen and a bedroom with an extendable sofa bed:ROFLMAO: And a rather run down terrace of the Corsier office.
- Anna Bey hasn't shown any of her friends for years (except for the Russian woman from the strange skincare brand) - her nonexistent friends are grateful to her that she protects their privacy:ROFLMAO:
- Anna Bey hasn't even shown her personal trainer, you know, the Romanian guy Ivan Vitali for years - I am sure he's also grateful to her that she protects his privacy 😁
- let's not forget about her crush Bassam Feres - I am sure he's most grateful that Anna Bey protects his privacy. So much so, he decided to help her out on this front and possibly move to Brazil to make it easier for her :ROFLMAO:
- Anna Bey hasn't shown her mysterious 'team of people' that she supposedly works with - I am sure her 'employees' are super grateful she protects their privacy and doesn't ever mention them😁
- etc
- etc
- etc

See? Anna Bey does value privacy. Apparently 😁
Her kitchen and bathroom and living room aren’t middle class. Not in the UK anyways. That is being rather polite!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.