Anna Bey #38 The elegant faker going broke no husband, no cash, only beat up Chanela and no fresh ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Mangoes will keep documenting Anna's Scammabey journey. To some of her new followers her life might seem to fit with what she portrays on social media. But she not only posting ''I am so rich'' type content, her intent is to fleece people. Her goal is not to show off her Hermessas and the blue Chanela, her goal is to get people to pay 1500$ for SOTEW, a few hundred for her Z-list app, and perhaps if the follower is eager to part with cash, the Elegant stylist, too, which last I looked cost around a 1k$.
I think she decided to launch a ''clothing line'' because she is all out of ideas and thought selling clothes could be quick and easy cash. She probably googled the mark up % on clothes, decided that if she goes midrange, the $$ will just flow in. But Anna botched her launch. A summer collection should have been launched with a timing that fits into when people buy items for the summer. She could have googled that. Now most of the world is well into the summer and I am not sure how many people will be awed by her stuff, especially since equivalent designs are everywhere.
Perhaps Anna should go with the print on demand model and print some tshirts. Slogan Ideas ''I am not a MK girl!'' ''Blue Chanela is my personality'' ''No average Joes for me''

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I lost track of all the Anna Bey scams, didn't she say she's shutting down SOTEW? Or is she just too lazy to take the website offline? Or was it her styling course that she wanted to close? All the scams and workshops and courses, I really lost track 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The Mangoes will keep documenting Anna's Scammabey journey. To some of her new followers her life might seem to fit with what she portrays on social media. But she not only posting ''I am so rich'' type content, her intent is to fleece people. Her goal is not to show off her Hermessas and the blue Chanela, her goal is to get people to pay 1500$ for SOTEW, a few hundred for her Z-list app, and perhaps if the follower is eager to part with cash, the Elegant stylist, too, which last I looked cost around a 1k$.
I think she decided to launch a ''clothing line'' because she is all out of ideas and thought selling clothes could be quick and easy cash. She probably googled the mark up % on clothes, decided that if she goes midrange, the $$ will just flow in. But Anna botched her launch. A summer collection should have been launched with a timing that fits into when people buy items for the summer. She could have googled that. Now most of the world is well into the summer and I am not sure how many people will be awed by her stuff, especially since equivalent designs are everywhere.
Perhaps Anna should go with the print on demand model and print some tshirts. Slogan Ideas ''I am not a MK girl!'' ''Blue Chanela is my personality'' ''No average Joes for me''
Judging from the YT comments, people aren't aware of her scams at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20230709-073236.png

So baffling that we can't write a simple YouTube community caption without checking the grammar before posting; surely such an action could be considered a mark of elegance. Perhaps I am simply not sophisticated enough to appreciate these "shoe's."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2295702

So baffling that we can't write a simple YouTube community caption without checking the grammar before posting; surely such an action could be considered a mark of elegance. Perhaps I am simply not sophisticated enough to appreciate these "shoe's."
Call me inelegant, ehm, sorry, I mean 'unelegant', Aija, but I actually like the Valentino studded heels, I think they are cool even for my age group (40). I bet Aija is going to bash them and call them too flamboyant or straight up cheap-looking. They are out of my budget, but if they weren't, I would seriously consider buying them (perhaps not in pink, but they come in different colors). Not everyone wants to dress like a granny 30 years too early😃

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I had a couple of extremely busy months and hope to catch up with the tread/news soon. So dying to see her clothing line 😂 I bet it wild be an aliexpress meets a dead granny.

• Haha
Our laydee is back with yet another regurgitation of what elefant laydees don't wear. How original! How unexpected!
My predictions: Banana will say that the red soles are too common, too high and vulgar heel. And that the rockstuds are too much drama. That elefant laydeez need skin tone shoes and then show off her feet in shoes far too small for her. What's a Banana shoe video without sausage feet!
In reality, everyone should wear shoes they like and that match their style goals. There is no right or wrong, really.

I guess Aliexpress hasn't yet delivered Anna's ''line''. What a tragedy! How will I live this summer without a granny dress from the most ahfluent klaasy laydee? I love how quiet she is about the lack of news still.
@Pasha hope you will enjoy this thread. Though Anna hasn't been up to much recently. But you can never know when another relaunch of SOTEW happens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Lmfao, she made a crest/emblem for her "club"? As if it's an actual country club and/or school? That is so embarrassing, because that's what she thinks a rich person would do, but they probably wouldn't. Talk about putting the cart before the horse, Anna (literally!). Do you even have any registrants? :ROFLMAO:

Also "Private Members' Club" implies exclusivity. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like anyone (with a credit card) can join.

Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 1.06.29 AM.png

IMG_3681.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Lmfao, she made a crest/emblem for her "club"? As if it's an actual country club and/or school? That is so embarrassing, because that's what she thinks a rich person would do, but they probably wouldn't. Talk about putting the cart before the horse, Anna (literally!). Do you even have any registrants? :ROFLMAO:

Also "Private Members' Club" implies exclusivity. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like anyone (with a credit card) can join.

View attachment 2297386
View attachment 2297384
...and by the 'finer things in life' she probably means some cheap personalized luggage tags :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She filed for a trademark on June 21? Why not earlier to secure the name for sure?? Her launch was supposed to be at the end of June?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Not so fast, my dhear ehlgehant ladieee! You must also scan your government-issued ID to join! For security and exclusivity, obviously 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A warning?!?! A 'reminder' would be better than a 'warning' I reckon? I am not a native English speaker but I remember from my student days that my English teacher would probably not be OK with this kind of language use. I am happy to be corrected though. I personally certainly wouldn't want to receive any 'warnings' from Banana.

Screenshot_20230710_172156_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
A warning?!?! A 'reminder' would be better than a 'warning' I reckon? I am not a native English speaker but I remember from my student days that my English teacher would probably not be OK with this kind of language use. I am happy to be corrected though. I personally certainly wouldn't want to receive any 'warnings' from Banana.

View attachment 2298255
No, warning is totally inappropriate language for the context. She has also done this video before with a slightly different worded title

• Wow
Reactions: 10
10 High Heels Elegant Ladies NEVER Wear (provisional title until she changes it yet again)

Laydeez! Were seven or eight videos not enough to tell you what shoes Anna doesn't approve of? Well here we go again

1. "Embellished mules" - made trendy by Bottega Veneta but now too many fast fashion copycats. Anna knows all about fast fashion doesn't she? She also says that a trend for embellished Prada bags has made this overdone - "what if the embellished Prada bag would have a little baby with the Bottega Veneta shoe?" Accompanied by a truly bizarre Photoshop of a bag and shoe in hospital. Her "quirky" Photoshops/edits aren't funny, they're ridiculous. Anyway, instead wear $1740 Aquazzura heels with embellishment on just the toes. See? Anna's not just queen of the bargain bucket!

2. "Cork wedges" - too dated, early 2000s trend. Instead wear "espadrille"-style shoes with a strap close to your skin tone.

Plug for a new workshop on style, accompanied by a video of Anna looking at her IKEA wardrobe and having a nervous breakdown. In fairness to her, I'd do the same if I had to live in her apartment.

3. "Thick ankle strap pump" - by thick ankle strap she means a long one that winds around the ankle and looks a bit like a belt. Anna can't believe people are still wearing these cuz they were chic when she was younger. In the Stone Age? And they CUT OFF THE LEG!!! (shocker.) Instead wear a generic pair of court shoes from PrettyLittleThing for $24, yes they're black and "cut off the leg" as well but there's only so much she can afford to spend even when it's all going back to the shop.

4. "Valentino stud heels" - they are not klahssic, they've been around for about a decade and now it is 2023, helloooo? Instead wear a pair of strappy Louboutins. She ends by ordering Valentino to remove the studs from their shoes and bags. Wannabey hath spoken! Quotes: "Maybe you don't like toe cleavage", "Beige, boring, and blad."

5. "90s platform strappy sandal trend" - too heavy and too dated. She demonstrates with a giant pair of neon strappy platform heels. She says "I want to warn the general public about the dangers of this shoe" over a clip of people running away in a disaster movie. Instead wear ... another pair of espadrilles, similar to #2. Anna says they are similar to the platforms but they look nothing like them at all. She says the espadrilles look more expensive due to "the natural element of rope." I don't really think of "rope" as a natural element? (Not sure if she's talking about the straw-like material they're made from or the braided leather on the toes)

6. "Platform pumps" - we know, she hates platforms. She says men hate them too! You can wear very high heels but preferably under a long dress/long trousers so your legs look longer. She demonstrates with another pair of $1000 Aquazzura heels.

7. "Satin platform" - this is all just platform isn't it. Anyway they're MASS MARKET. Don't look like the masses, laydeez! Wear a pair of Aquazzura slingbacks instead

8. "Bow embellished heels" - too popular with influencers and too "juvenile." Instead wear a pair of Jimmy Choo heels with diamante straps

9. "PVC mules" - they are cheap and look like Shein, Anna hates Shein and will never promote them on her channel! Unless they've got her own name on the label. Instead wear a pair of raffia mules which she thinks look "more elevated" than PVC. They look like they belong on the beach, hardly elevated.

10. "Mismatched toned pumps" - she means in a "nude" colour that doesn't match your own skin tone. Instead she chooses another pair that doesn't match her skin tone.

Next video is also about shoes eleghunt ladies never wear. Which means it's about something totally different and we can finally move on from this subject. Yay!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I couldn't watch the video. It was too cringe but what's worse, her feet are HUGE! She has absolutely no foot arch, her feet are completely flat, like a pancake. This cannot be physiologically healthy. You could see how the sides of her feet were spilling over the edge of the shoes (where a proper foot arch should be and hold the foot together). My point is that she shouldn't be modelling shoes.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.