Anna Bey #33 Trashy reality show partier to horse poop shoveler, dreaming about a farm, even more scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 of these meals per day for the week leaves nothing for her husband… he does not eat?

how can you not even have some cheeses, fruits or drinks to welcome guests? No chocolates, no fresh cream, no fresh vegetable or hummus for snack? Miserable…
She already exhausted all of her veggies and hummus at her elegant wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anna managed to give away the honest truth about her marital agreement and living status.

There's no such thing as a millionaire husband, let alone a husband or a proper marriage, not a single detail about that flat and fridge shows the presence of a human being in her life. Anna Bey is a loner, preaching a lifestyle and living the opposite. She's displaying a generic space with the looks and architectural layout of an office. What a week, she is handing her true self based on what is being said on Tattle, unfolding her artificial life on Instagram and revealing how much of a plane Jane she actually is, it's shameful for a 35/36 years old human being to be proud of its inability to cook or nourish its own body. Her goal is to manufacture little Anna Bey's without realising that not everyone share the same goals as her which is grow old as a resentful and bitter woman. That's the WAnnaBey way.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
God it’s sad, Meal prep? Mama that’s not meal prep, that’s mass produced supermarket grade food trays without the cardboard sleeves
it’s so obvious she can’t afford Switzerland…

Reactions: 31
2 of these meals per day for the week leaves nothing for her husband… he does not eat?

how can you not even have some cheeses, fruits or drinks to welcome guests? No chocolates, no fresh cream, no fresh vegetable or hummus for snack? Miserable…
I’m really shocked. 😱 Not fruits, drinks, specialty, something for the guests. It looks like the fridge of someone who does not have a house with a kitchen but only a microwave

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m not surprised that she doesn’t have any food/drinks to serve just in case she is having guests because who is supposed to pop in? She only has a horse and husband there, no friends, no colleagues, no family. Pretty sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m really shocked. 😱 Not fruits, drinks, specialty, something for the guests. It looks like the fridge of someone who does not have a house with a kitchen but only a microwave
It's weird to me... i think of 3 instances in the past week alone I needed extras in my fridge - handyman comes and has tea with milk and some crackers/jam/cheese on break, friend came over and we had yogurt with fruit, kids had some chocolates and fruit from fridge....

But whatever, maybe she has no guests, she is not obliged too.... but her husband does not eat anything chilled all week? What does he have, bread/pasta/dry cereal all week? No leftovers, no homemade soups or sauce, no favourite fizzy drink (my weakness).. life is for living!! Food is a pleasure

Reactions: 21
the "interviewer" sounds like a computer generated voice.
This is not a new video. But I am stunned she couldn’t at least use a phone app that changes voice. So what, some scammers don’t have a team! Anna Delvey didn’t, but she downloaded an app that distorts voices and pretended to be a German money manager 😂 For our Aija, getting a real person to “lend” a voice for a video is a skill on a whole other level.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes but where the avg Joe eats? If the meals for the week have arrived today it’s only for one person. Her ego after the vacation is running high. She never showed the fridge and other stuff. Really? after 2-nights there she thinks she’s proved her richness and that now can scam more people

Reactions: 14
then there are eleganter ways to say it, like... don't know... the torso length was not suitable once on the slopes.
True. I guess it finally clicks in my head. Miss Raty is naturally talented at being trashy, it’s just something that comes naturally. From this angle, and only from this distorted angle, I can grasp why she imagined that launching an elegance school would be a great idea, “helping” to upgrade herself along the way and monitize from those below her level. It’s all very low on the ladder, but this, my ladeeees, was an AHA moment, in Anna Bey’s words.

Some of you work better than the FBI. I'm surprised.😂👌
Girl… this is nothing compared to the early threads! Just look at the Wiki and Google Dossier that was compiled by others 😂

Reactions: 18
So she got back from the trip and instead of posting new content, reposts a three month old video to gain traction and allude followers portraying herself as a warm persona in order to open a Q&A about pictures and ironically all the questions made are about something related to the flat - wow, what a coincidence! Why is that nobody asked about the wedding?!

What about that tacky chair that looks like a cage?! Is there where the Plain Jane keeps the Average Joe?!

All questions are within her comfort zone, she clearly fabricates it all.
Someone here recently asked what happened with the horse and today she hints about it.

The happiest day of her life is when she acquired a horse not when she married her millionaire?! This woman is proper mad.

274582872_957678568475126_2302057497365276446_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I AM SO MAD AT ANNA BEY. WHAT A B*TCH! HER WHOLE LAST VIDEO WAS THROWING SHADE AT GEORGINA!!!!

The Balmain Blazer, the fur... no Anna go eat a sandwich like Geogina. Sheeessh! Anna is such a F--king HYPOCRITE.
She did all the things in her video then Georgina came along - suddenly its inelegant!

Screenshot 2022-02-23 at 20-45-45 Georgina Rodriguez, Anna Bey and Why you SHOULD NEVER move i...png

Anna pretends she is old money like the neflix scammer Anna Sorkin, no wonder she didn't make a video of her, comparison too close to call!
Anna if you made money off your course or marrying a gay man, you are NEW MONEY, Nouveau Riche, don't try to pretend your are something you are not, British old money living in Switzerland pretending to like horses ??

Also, Georgina is getting hate these days. Now another anorexic who's name was mentioned here is hating on her. Maria Al Masani dared to mock Tattle!!! and dared to compare her to the Tinder Swindler and bash Georgina's generous heart as wasting Ronaldo's money. LOL!

Screenshot 2022-02-23 at 20-42-01 What does Netflix's Tinder Swindler, I am Georgina (Rodrigue...png

Anna and Maria are jealous Georgina has landed a rich man looking like a healthy, happy woman who eats and dresses as she likes and treats her friends to expensive gifts. They are jealous they aren't the ones getting any. And by any I mean any gifts, any food, any ... you know what I mean. Maria tries to sound intelligent to hide her hate towards Georgina but her voice is so annoying, maybe if she ate a sandwich you could hear her speak louder."

Here's a review on Georgina and Anna Bey, yes, the transformer herself! by a healthy Latina
Screenshot 2022-02-23 at 20-49-15 Georgina Rodriguez, Anna Bey and Why you SHOULD NEVER move i...png

who doesn't need to spit jealousy and compare Georgina to Tinder Swindler like Maria did -

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
You guys keep on believing she lives with Joseph Hallit... SHE DOES NOT!!! That joke of a fridge in her office proved it. She doesn't have a home, otherwise why a whole week of batched meals right there at her alleged office? There is no marriage. No loving relationship between them two. One uses the other.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I never want to body-shame people but why does she keep on claiming that she has an hourglass figure? She has a nice figure, a bit masculine but she can work with it and look amazing. When she claims her figure is hourglass-shaped it will just make people think she doesn't know anything. Is that a secret thing? If she says she has an hourglass figure a couple of times it will magically come true maybe?
She said somewhere (not sure if in her course or on YouTube) that everyone who has a waist that is even a little but smaller than the hips and shoulder, is an hourglass! Which is completely ridiculous, since this applies to almost all women! I have no idea where she is getting her “knowledge” from 🙄

Also, Georgina is getting hate these days. Now another anorexic who's name was mentioned here is hating on her. Maria Al Masani dared to mock Tattle!!! and dared to compare her to the Tinder Swindler and bash Georgina's generous heart as wasting Ronaldo's money. LOL!

View attachment 1083234
Anna and Maria are jealous Georgina has landed a rich man looking like a healthy, happy woman who eats and dresses as she likes and treats her friends to expensive gifts. They are jealous they aren't the ones getting any. And by any I mean any gifts, any food, any ... you know what I mean. Maria tries to sound intelligent to hide her hate towards Georgina but her voice is so annoying, maybe if she ate a sandwich you could hear her speak louder."
So…Georgina is as bad as the Tinder Swindler because she doesn’t have rich friends??
Isn’t she doing the opposite of the Tinder Swindler by being generous with her friends?
I don’t get it, she seems confused…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
that everyone who has a waist that is even a little but smaller than the hips and shoulder, is an hourglass! Which is completely ridiculous, since this applies to almost all women!
This even applies to most men. The ratio of the hips to the waist is way smaller than with women of course but it’s just anatomically normal to have a waist that is smaller than your shoulders and hips. 🤣
She’s so obviously no hourglass and a waist thanks to spandex doesn’t count lol

Reactions: 7
She said somewhere (not sure if in her course or on YouTube) that everyone who has a waist that is even a little but smaller than the hips and shoulder, is an hourglass! Which is completely ridiculous, since this applies to almost all women! I have no idea where she is getting her “knowledge” from 🙄

So…Georgina is as bad as the Tinder Swindler because she doesn’t have rich friends??
Isn’t she doing the opposite of the Tinder Swindler by being generous with her friends?
IKR??? I cannot even. Her points why Georgina is just as bad as a swindler are ridiculous.

Anna and Maria are jealous when their 'formula of landing a rich man' fails and someone the opposite marries well.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I think I remember reading that the hourglass was the “ideal” shape. Googling it now it also shows up as the “ideal” shape. Anna is probably trying to flatter her audience by implying that they are hourglasses? She also seems to desperately want to be an hourglass for some unknown reason.
EE2FCBAB-1D11-467E-8DBB-7979B8AB42CB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.