Anna Bey #33 Trashy reality show partier to horse poop shoveler, dreaming about a farm, even more scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 of these meals per day for the week leaves nothing for her husband… he does not eat?

how can you not even have some cheeses, fruits or drinks to welcome guests? No chocolates, no fresh cream, no fresh vegetable or hummus for snack? Miserable…
Those meals don't look great 🤔 Obviously, there is nothing wrong with batch cooking but it's better when you do it yourself. I wonder if Anna can't cook at all or if she is just overly lazy 😂

Reactions: 7
IKR??? I cannot even. Her points why Georgina is just as bad as a swindler are ridiculous.

Anna and Maria are jealous when their 'formula of landing a rich man' fails and someone the opposite marries well.
She said somewhere (not sure if in her course or on YouTube) that everyone who has a waist that is even a little but smaller than the hips and shoulder, is an hourglass! Which is completely ridiculous, since this applies to almost all women! I have no idea where she is getting her “knowledge” from 🙄

So…Georgina is as bad as the Tinder Swindler because she doesn’t have rich friends??
Isn’t she doing the opposite of the Tinder Swindler by being generous with her friends?
I don’t get it, she seems confused…
I wouldn’t know this Maria is if not for this forum,Who is she anyway??? What kind of credentials does she have to criticise Georgina.I watched her YouTube and it’s just annoying, I can’t stand her .

Reactions: 6
IKR??? I cannot even. Her points why Georgina is just as bad as a swindler are ridiculous.

Anna and Maria are jealous when their 'formula of landing a rich man' fails and someone the opposite marries well.
At least Maria seems to have achieved it. I don't know for sure but may be far away from Anna 🤔

I wouldn’t know this Maria is if not for this forum,Who is she anyway??? What kind of credentials does she have to criticise Georgina.I watched her YouTube and it’s just annoying, I can’t stand her .
I watched some of her videos, she has some good points but she's overly condescending. And I don't understand why she tries so hard to sound British while she's Canadian 🤔

• Haha
I watched some of her videos, she has some good points but she's overly condescending. And I don't understand why she tries so hard to sound British while she's Canadian 🤔
i just can’t stand the way she angles her head to the side. my neck aches just looking at her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She did confirm she reads our treads, min 21:10 ohhh my SHE EVEN MEMORISED THE THREAD AND PAGE NIMBER 💀💀💀💀

Glad you got rid of that cheap ass laminate wallpaper, but why are still shoved against the corner of the room?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She did confirm she reads our treads, min 21:10 ohhh my SHE EVEN MEMORISED THE THREAD AND PAGE NIMBER 💀💀💀💀

Glad you got rid of that cheap ass laminate wallpaper, but why are still shoved against the corner of the room?
I suppose at least we are getting credited 🤣 I guess it will help more people see what Anna is truly like

She has a Wikipedia page so you can see for yourself but apparently she’s a public relations executive and won a Miss Universe title. She’s also worked in parliament before. More qualified than Anna at least! I also didn’t know about her before tattle 🤣 I still need to back read the threads to see where her name surfaced because I took a break

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

HAHAHAHAHA what is this clownery nonsense?!!!!
I can’t stop laughing, is this some kind of sketch? I’m trying my best to not be mean but damn imagine meeting her in a dark alley somewhere…😂 I’d have a heart attack.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i just can’t stand the way she angles her head to the side. my neck aches just looking at her!
I can’t deal with her. She’s so fake that I doubt she can even stand herself. And the voice. I cannot listen to that voice for more than ten seconds.

And, yes, the neck angling is obnoxious, as well. For me, she’s even more intolerable to watch than the Bey. At least I can laugh when I look at Anna’s feed.

• Haha
Those meals don't look great 🤔 Obviously, there is nothing wrong with batch cooking but it's better when you do it yourself. I wonder if Anna can't cook at all or if she is just overly lazy 😂
This! Even high level culinary persons cook main ingredients in bulk but it still looks far more savory than this factory food. At least it looks affordable? 🤣 Tofu, rice, and kale salad? No wonder she has no tone.

Reactions: 9
At least Maria seems to have achieved it. I don't know for sure but may be far away from Anna 🤔

If she had indeed achieved it she wouldn't have been an Anna Bey "student" and also would not use fake background. ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
This! Even high level culinary persons cook main ingredients in bulk but it still looks far more savory than this factory food. At least it looks affordable? 🤣 Tofu, rice, and kale salad? No wonder she has no tone.
I'm sure even people who don't have so much time to cook can make simple things look fine. Anna's microwave meals look like what they give you in those disgusting diet programs. 😭

If she had indeed achieved it she wouldn't have been an Anna Bey "student" and also would not use fake background. ;)
I didn't know she was one of her students. She started her channel by making fun of Anna. And yeah, the fake background is ridiculous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure even people who don't have so much time to cook can make simple things look fine. Anna's microwave meals look like what they give you in those disgusting diet programs. 😭

I didn't know she was one of her students. She started her channel by making fun of Anna. And yeah, the fake background is ridiculous 🤣
It’s nutritionally deficient. Her metabolism doesn’t match the told lifestyle unless she’s breaking the laws of thermodynamics. Wouldn’t a million dollar lifestyle allow you to have something that is both clean but delicious and flavorful? Or is that not ‘eleghant’? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t process maria, she’s a paradox to me
but strikes me as a boomer Daddy’s girl gone esoteric, but not vulgar enough to do shrooms to justify that dizziness to her. and there’s something paranormal to her lol,

Last edited:
  • Haha
I agree with everyone's opinion about Maria. What I find interesting is that she goes deep in marrying "generational wealth" etc I was looking at her Instagram and she's happily married to a decent looking man who she likes to show off, looks like what Anna calls average Joe. She Has friends and hobbies. Something tells me she's one of those people who get stuck in their best years (miss X country or whatever the title was) believes the fantasy and lives in it. She would wear the fur coat and hat, take pictures in awkward positions showing off her cheap looking queen style jewelry. She needs her own thread lol

Reactions: 13
Hasn’t Aija acknowledged anything about what’s happening in Ukraine ??? I’m not from EU but so many of her followers are

many people around the world are acting and trying to assist, donate, host refugees, help with transportation, etc but Aija is binge watching Netflix having her prepared low key food, planning her next scam?

She hasn’t even faked empathy, well as Tattle is the bible for the clown, soon she will

lack of empathy is what makes her a con artist and scammer

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hasn’t Aija acknowledged anything about what’s happening in Ukraine ??? I’m not from EU but so many of her followers are

many people around the world are acting and trying to assist, donate, host refugees, help with transportation, etc but Aija is binge watching Netflix having her prepared low key food, planning her next scam?

She hasn’t even faked empathy, well as Tattle is the bible for the clown, soon she will

lack of empathy is what makes her a con artist and scammer
Philanthropist behavior is very present in a quality person but that’s foreign to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesn't have the money or knowledge to discuss things about what's happening with Ukraine.
"how to get a rich husband" is the only thing inside her mind. come on ladies, what do you expect from her?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They get cornered and have no other choice... With Anna Bey is the same, though her followers aren't aware of it because they do not vet her.

Like, if we get pictures of Joseph with another man... Oh boy, can you imagine what it will be for her? 😂
I do wonder where her ''husband'' is in all of this...her showing off her ''glam'' lifestyle. Does he eat the same heat-up meals or is he somewhere else? Maybe he is. I guess if some pictures of her ''husbands'' other love interests would come out she might say she has a very modern, very elegant polyamorous relationship like all elehgant laydees do or something. She'd always find a way to make it sound good.

But how can she still claim that she can teach woman how to get a rich husband when she doesn't have one? I'd be like someone claiming to teach woodworking but having never held a tool... maybe I am just not understanding her thousandaire lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think her distance from the old crew and her alienation at the exact time that she released a networking app was priceless. 😂 We haven't seen her network in a long time.

MISS BEY DID IT… weeks after everyone else, she caught up to the war in Ukraine. Congrats. Only 4 hours after someone pointed it out here :D you guys help her too much involuntarily

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.