Anna Bey #33 Trashy reality show partier to horse poop shoveler, dreaming about a farm, even more scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 of these meals per day for the week leaves nothing for her husband… he does not eat?

how can you not even have some cheeses, fruits or drinks to welcome guests? No chocolates, no fresh cream, no fresh vegetable or hummus for snack? Miserable…
Is all that plastic recyclable???

Reactions: 9
It actually gets worse each time she reveals more about herself and how she’s living….MICROWAVE MEALS?! Empty fridge?! Tell me you’re a lonely bachelorette without telling me….

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Better get some fruit and veg for that empty fridge.

View attachment 1084481
View attachment 1084482
Yeah I think we have our answer to how come she looks SO much older than her age.

No fruits, no veggies, no nutritious meals cooked from scratch.
Just microwaved food heated up in plastic containers, only eating twice per day, years of smoking and drinking and sun damage.
All of those things really hits you hard in your 30-40s.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Now it’s clear where the money comes from. Anna is surviving by budgeting VERY carefully with Joseph’s bribe for their marriage of convenience, no way she could sustain herself with her own scam’s!!!

Reactions: 12
this woman loves her horse more than she loves her husband. Anna made it very obvious with the fridge story that she lives alone too. What about that story of embracing imperfections and bot using a filter? Isn’t this the woman who practically begged her sugar daddy to have her nose fixed and then made 10 YouTube videos about it?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IKR??? I cannot even. Her points why Georgina is just as bad as a swindler are ridiculous.

Anna and Maria are jealous when their 'formula of landing a rich man' fails and someone the opposite marries well.
and why would their formulas work anyway? if ronaldo or anyone else wanted to marry an elegant & rich woman they would have married to the real deal, not a middle-class basic woman who pretends to be elegant. like, we always make fun of anna for not being good at acting like old-money, upper class or whatever but even if she was good at it she could never be as good as real rich women who were born into wealth and elite circles.

I'm not saying the road to elegance is a complete waste of time. In some situations it, unfortunately, is necessary to play the game for your career or your passions. But to land a rich man? I hardly think they are going to be impressed by how you eat your croissant by tearing small morsels and think "that's my future wife!"

this woman loves her horse more than she loves her husband. Anna made it very obvious with the fridge story that she lives alone too. What about that story of embracing imperfections and bot using a filter? Isn’t this the woman who practically begged her sugar daddy to have her nose fixed and then made 10 YouTube videos about it?
I believe she loves her horse more than her husband. I don't believe she loves her horse enough though. the horse is just a symbol of belonging to the upper class for her.

btw, I'd hate to educate anna but the reason label-garments are a rich person stereotype is the fact that most of them are gifted to them. wealthy people get so much free tit, especially if they like to help people. and the gifts are usually those kinds of products. burberry scarfs, designer t-shirts, hermes scarfs... things that don't need the exact size. she is SO ignorant of the lifestyle. what she thinks of low-class is actually a classy thing to do, which is wearing the gift you've been given, even if you don't like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
One thing that annoys me most is that she doesn’t encourage women to put themselves in a place where they’re satisfied being with their equals. I wouldn’t consider myself ‘wealthy’ but I had present financially literate parents and could afford many classes for above moderate development across diverse fields throughout my childhood.

It served well far beyond finding a breathing pocketbook to leech off of saying key words in a certain set of outfits.

Having a husband that would be considered well off, I know he’s grossed out by anyone too eager to impress him, follow (obvious) scripts, or that the majority of their physical charms are bought/quick fixes. Especially if their main ‘personality’ is either flattery or seduction. That doesn’t work if he’s actually not ashamed to introduce you to his family. He likes to spoil but that’s because I’m less of a social, emotional, and mental burden. She doesn’t understand that. 😭

What I mean is… ‘quality’ isn't attracted to parasites. Yet her brand is built around being quite parasitic. It’s all about character, education, and maybe… a curated wardrobe to fit the unique individual which she’s too old to not get.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes but where the avg Joe eats? If the meals for the week have arrived today it’s only for one person. Her ego after the vacation is running high. She never showed the fridge and other stuff. Really? after 2-nights there she thinks she’s proved her richness and that now can scam more people
Average Joe eats somewhere else, that’s crystal clear. Anna “lives” there alone and that sad fridge proves it.

All this millionaire bragging and you don’t have a maid or a cook? Without the context, that fridge would look like that of a college/university student who doesn’t cook 😅.

Reactions: 17
At this point her actual living situation is so clear. I wonder how anyone is still believing her and this obvious game / facade. I mean, she is literally showing people how she really lives and they choose to still be oblivious about it. Their ignorance is sooo tiring and Anna is also very boring at this point. I am beyond over her.

Reactions: 19
Funniest thing about Anna is the habit of finger pointing in everything that is out of her own persona and the inability to see her own flaws, she is not levelling up, she hasn't even started. It's a ace to a standard of perfection that exists only in her own mind.

This idea that a woman should hunt men to provide everything and do nothing with its own life its not even a thing in the fantasy world, Barbie herself is a working doll and does not need Ken to survive.

Her lies are in the cracks of her own story, a millionaire wife would spend her time looking after society, promoting events for charity, running errands related to the household, dedicate her time to her true passions. Anna doesn't highlight the transition of a house to a home, the little daily pleasures that comes with the established routine and the allegedly freedom that's suppose to come with a millionaire husband and be aligned with her true self and therefore showcase a comfortable life.

Nothing in her life adds up to the image she is desperately trying to portrait.
Anna Bey is a seller without techniques, good sellers reach numbers when they believe in their own product, Anna does not believe in her product and the reason why is quite simple, it is what we see: fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This idea that a woman should hunt men to provide everything and do nothing with its own life its not even a thing in the fantasy world, Barbie herself is a working doll and does not need Ken to survive.
and if she's so in love with those traditional gender roles maybe she should at least learn to cook? that's what her problem is. she is all about a provider man but there is nothing feminine, warm & nurturing about her. elegant doesn't mean unapproachable. if you want to keep up with the outdated norms you should at least do the bare minimum. the women who expect to be provided are usually great hostesses, have diverse social circles and help their husbands become more successful by lending them a humane side. it's still a disgusting concept of course, but she's not even inclined to do that much.

successful rich husband hunters are also emotionally intelligent women as far as I can see on social media. they get (or act like they get) excited over the smallest things, tiny gifts, short vacations. anna forces herself to act unimpressed about things she's ignorant about (food, service, arts).

Reactions: 32
I’m sorry but I can’t get over her outfits while skiing. Imagine chilling at a resort and seeing some psychotic witch wearing the ugliest 80’s toddler onsites in a different colour each day 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ski bros must’ve thought she’s David copper field pulling magic tricks

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Another rich man hunting „Guru“ recently came out as a liar and fraud (after going to jail for scamming and theft) on YouTube, all the crocodile tears and tragic backstory about abusive Exes and childhood trauma included.
She never dated any rich men and didn’t have any Sugar Daddies (at one point she claimed to have 8 at ones, who where all showering her with gifts and money without her having sex with them once - yes. People where actually gullible enough to believe that!), her whole persona was a made up way to deal with her alleged trauma…and of course her ******** followers are it up as they did before with all her other bs! “Oh you where so raw and honest here!” …yes “honest” after the truth was already exposed to the public, including mugshot 🤦‍♀️

Does this remind you of someone?

I really wonder if this is what lies in Anna’s future too! Maybe Bastine actually does have something legal against her, that could let to her having to be open about how she pretended to be someone she wasn’t and how it was all because of her horrible childhood and experience with men.

• Wow
Personally, a helpful tool to recap who Anna Bey is and how far Tattle has come.
Faking a life a the four seasons it's to date, way too laughable. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Another rich man hunting „Guru“ recently came out as a liar and fraud (after going to jail for scamming and theft) on YouTube, all the crocodile tears and tragic backstory about abusive Exes and childhood trauma included.
She never dated any rich men and didn’t have any Sugar Daddies (at one point she claimed to have 8 at ones, who where all showering her with gifts and money without her having sex with them once - yes. People where actually gullible enough to believe that!), her whole persona was a made up way to deal with her alleged trauma…and of course her ******** followers are it up as they did before with all her other bs! “Oh you where so raw and honest here!” …yes “honest” after the truth was already exposed to the public, including mugshot 🤦‍♀️

Does this remind you of someone?

I really wonder if this is what lies in Anna’s future too! Maybe Bastine actually does have something legal against her, that could let to her having to be open about how she pretended to be someone she wasn’t and how it was all because of her horrible childhood and experience with men.
Oh yes, they’re always wanting to be ‘real’ after exposure. 😭 How genuine!

Reactions: 5
Oh yes, they’re always wanting to be ‘real’ after exposure. 😭 How genuine!
They get cornered and have no other choice... With Anna Bey is the same, though her followers aren't aware of it because they do not vet her.

Like, if we get pictures of Joseph with another man... Oh boy, can you imagine what it will be for her? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They get cornered and have no other choice... With Anna Bey is the same, though her followers aren't aware of it because they do not vet her.

Like, if we get pictures of Joseph with another man... Oh boy, can you imagine what it will be for her? 😂
“Eleghant ledes, I had no idea the man thad hand picked- I mean- introduced my husband to me was much closer to him than I could have ever imagined. I never noticed because I never see him- I mean that I’m so busy with my passion teaching you all.” Cue Kim K dry eye cry. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.