Anna Bey #33 Trashy reality show partier to horse poop shoveler, dreaming about a farm, even more scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw the massive survey Anna Did.... that is an incredible amount of data she is trying to siphon off from her followers. And to me it seems more than just asking tentative questions about clothing likes, styles etc. The questions about income and exact sizing are also all a bit much especially when we don't know what for. And the ''luxury bag'' she is offering a s a prize to one ''lucky'' follower. Why doesn't she mention the brand? I do understand that influencers have to do a disclaimer saying that this giveaway is not associated and endorsed by Brand Name but still... I mean as a eleghaant layde one might even want to know what bag this guru loves so much. OR she could just give the details of her fave aliexpress stores... would make it more relatable than her ''million dollar lifestyle''.

What do you all think the bag is supposed to be?
I doubt those desperate for a bag provide their real info, that’d be great though! false information is what a liar deserves

I work with data , the information she’s stilling with manipulation, can provide HUGE value and revenue for any clothing manufacturer /fashion designer.

I know there are websites paying people for surveys

Reactions: 12
The giveaway handbag is a replica of Saint Laurent sac de jour, the original has a padlock. She owns a red and a white replica, Saint Laurent range doesn’t offer handbags neither in red nor white.

Followers will give away valuable data in exchange of a fake handbag.

CBDED6FC-D192-4D90-B9F9-2CD62AFA760E.jpeg

CA5813B2-2834-4818-AFEB-31FC1D3E918F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The giveaway handbag is a replica of Saint Laurent sac de jour, the original has a padlock. She owns a red and a white replica, Saint Laurent range doesn’t offer handbags neither in red nor white.

Followers will give away valuable data in exchange of a fake handbag.

View attachment 1080169
View attachment 1080170
Are you sure? I've seen original Sac de Jour in those colors.

I'd be questioning if there will be indeed a winner. She's done a "giveaway" before (YSL clutch). Never seen the winner. Only an allegedly name and location.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are you sure? I've seen original Sac de Jour in those colors.

I'd be questioning if there will be indeed a winner. She's done a "giveaway" before (YSL clutch). Never seen the winner. Only an allegedly name and location.
No longer in the permanent collection, unless she’s buying handbags from a third part.

Doubt she’ll even get to end of it, it seems more like a trap to attract traffic and collect data.

Reactions: 8
No longer in the permanent collection, unless she’s buying handbags from a third part.

Doubt she’ll even get to end of it, it seems more like a trap to attract traffic and collect data.
The woman had to sell her "beloved" Cartier Love Bracelet, does not have proper equestrian and skiing attire, but she has money to do such a giveaway... Right. Right. 🥴

• Haha

You are right, the white and red are not in the permanent collection any more. I think I saw a white one on Vestiaire collective, but that is from a past collection. So Aija could buy that one for her ''winner''. But I'd love to see who ''wins'' the prize.

I remember from one of her old videos that it is not ''elegant'' to turn up on a date with a ''cheap designer'' bag, like a Kors or Guess bag. So it is it more elegant to post ''affluent'' pictures with a fake? What's the consensus here, dear eleghaant laydees? : )

• Haha
Hi, I am new, had been reading quietly for some time, however, now that I know her techniques, I wanted to highlight something I noticed in the picture of her today’s post on IG.

we all know by now that she owns the Fulsa synthetic skiing jacket Montana ii in white. She has been skiing with it now for the third time. However, after someone here pointed out that she with her affluent / flex lifestyle shouldn’t be wearing the same thing that many times, Anna Bey suddenly showed up with a new never seen before on her feed red Fulsa jacket that is identical to her white one. Now, that is where I come in.

I looked searched the Internet. Fulsa is currently selling that clothing item in dark blue, black and regular blue. They used to sell it in white but it’s discontinued. The red one that she is wearing for the first time now is no where to be found on their website. However, a couple of people are selling it online second hand. That leads me to believe that it used to be sold way earlier. Which means in return that Anna Bey has just showed us her “new” jacket, it’s not available for sale from the brand or any affiliated online stores, thus it must be second hand.

an alternative someone already suggested: she is editing her photo because she was called out here.

Hi, I am new, had been reading quietly for some time, however, now that I know her techniques, I wanted to highlight something I noticed in the picture of her today’s post on IG.

we all know by now that she owns the Fulsa synthetic skiing jacket Montana ii in white. She has been skiing with it now for the third time. However, after someone here pointed out that she with her affluent / flex lifestyle shouldn’t be wearing the same thing that many times, Anna Bey suddenly showed up with a new never seen before on her feed red Fulsa jacket that is identical to her white one. Now, that is where I come in.

I looked searched the Internet. Fulsa is currently selling that clothing item in dark blue, black and regular blue. They used to sell it in white but it’s discontinued. The red one that she is wearing for the first time now is no where to be found on their website. However, a couple of people are selling it online second hand. That leads me to believe that it used to be sold way earlier. Which means in return that Anna Bey has just showed us her “new” jacket, it’s not available for sale from the brand or any affiliated online stores, thus it must be second hand.

an alternative someone already suggested: she is editing her photo because she was called out here.
u guys I am having a little migraine, the brand is called Fusalp 🤣 also they run multiple versions of the Montana jacket. So I couldn’t find a red one available in any version. Only for second hand.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Fellow skiers will be able to spot in the video attached that Anna Bey never went down a slope her entire life. Legs are on the wrong position, on her way to a proper fall. So many wrong doings in two seconds.
What on earth is going on with this outfit?! 🤮

274461846_3158211841123561_8133769095128853374_n.jpg

274335123_628411504892785_6134814416416335312_n.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Fellow skies will be able to spot in the video attached, Anna Bey never went down a slope her entire life. Legs are on the right position to a proper fall, so many wrong doings in two seconds.
What on earth is going on with this outfit?! 🤮

View attachment 1080503
View attachment 1080506
i just don’t get her logic (if there is any)… I understand buying the same outfit in multiple colors as I do myself but I wouldn’t put all of these in one threat. It just looks so fake and feels like a massive elegance or style mistake. I don’t know what triggers me so hard with those but it’s just weird. It seems she is desperately trying to prove everyone that she indeed has more than just one color of that outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i just don’t get her logic (if there is any)… I understand buying the same outfit in multiple colors as I do myself but I wouldn’t put all of these in one threat. It just looks so fake and feels like a massive elegance or style mistake. I don’t know what triggers me so hard with those but it’s just weird. It seems she is desperately trying to prove everyone that she indeed has more than just one color of that outfit.
Totally!

WANNABEY is desperate to deliver, such desperation leads to the episodes on Instagram.
She goes radio silence and comes back behaving like a clown, at this point it's pure entertainment to those whom can look beneath the surface, she's a laughing stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Totally!

WANNABEY is desperate to deliver, such desperation leads to the episodes on Instagram.
She goes radio silence and comes back behaving like a clown, at this point it's pure entertainment to those whom can look beneath the surface, she's a laughing stock.
MY FRIEND HAHAHA I think that maybe she is just not really on board with trends and fashion and that’s why she doesn’t know how to properly behave on IG maybe…sometimes her posts feel so old and out of touch, even jaded! I mean lookat that last story she just posted. Man, we get it, you supposedly own that same thing in 3 colors, are a self proclaimed hourglass and love those ridiculous glasses that make you seem like something you want to avoid: an aged middle class lady that tries too hard and wants to pep her style…
Btw nothing wrong with being like that, I would never judge someone, it’s just the delusion to sell herself as something / someone she isn’t 🤣 I think she honestly believes the words she says.

Attachments

• Haha
MY FRIEND HAHAHA I think that maybe she is just not really on board with trends and fashion and that’s why she doesn’t know how to properly behave on IG maybe…sometimes her posts feel so old and out of touch, even jaded! I mean lookat that last story she just posted. Man, we get it, you supposedly own that same thing in 3 colors, are a self proclaimed hourglass and love those ridiculous glasses that make you seem like something you want to avoid: an aged middle class lady that tries too hard and wants to pep her style…
Btw nothing wrong with being like that, I would never judge someone, it’s just the delusion to sell herself as something / someone she isn’t 🤣 I think she honestly believes the words she says.
This is ludicrous now, it's like we are pointing things here and she's answering on Stories straight away.
Live Tattle Press Conference Après Ski, that's a new one. 😂

• Haha
This is ludicrous now, it's like we are pointing things here and she's answering on Stories straight away.
Live Tattle Press Conference Après Ski, that's a new one. 😂
I am crying tears laughing at the Live Tattle Press Conference Idea 🤣🤣 how do you come up with something like that? How does she come up with that?! 🤣 imagine if Tattle had video zoom meetings among members and she tunes in under cover.

I wonder how far we could push her to post on IG according to our tattle convos. Btw, you are really funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How can you possibly insinuate that this sausage is not an hourglass?
59C7093B-18E1-45F5-A24C-B4055EE4B484.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am crying tears laughing at the Live Tattle Press Conference Idea 🤣🤣 how do you come up with something like that? How does she come up with that?! 🤣 imagine if Tattle had video zoom meetings among members and she tunes in under cover.

I wonder how far we could push her to post on IG according to our tattle convos. Btw, you are really funny.
Just realised she mentioned groin at the overall Stories, so elegant! 🥴

Thank you, that's very kind ♡ and welcome to Tattle.

That straight right leg gives so much away. Seems like she can't find the balance to support and divide her weight in both legs, quite painful to look at.
And she is wearing a bumbag, oh my days! 😂
Anna Bey's is the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 1080635
And, what’s even more laughable is the ski technique or better said, lack of it. I wonder how many times it took to get that shot of her “skiing” ten feet on a flat surface? She’s definitely the best comic relief around these days.

And, what happened to the horse? Did she lose interest or just can’t afford to rent her any longer?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You are right, the white and red are not in the permanent collection any more. I think I saw a white one on Vestiaire collective, but that is from a past collection. So Aija could buy that one for her ''winner''. But I'd love to see who ''wins'' the prize.

I remember from one of her old videos that it is not ''elegant'' to turn up on a date with a ''cheap designer'' bag, like a Kors or Guess bag. So it is it more elegant to post ''affluent'' pictures with a fake? What's the consensus here, dear eleghaant laydees? : )
Fake is fake. You know it is fake and you're collaborating to the maintenance of an industry that is rotten (terrible working condictions and slavery) and highly damaging to the environment for the production is completely towards demand focusing on 100% profit. I get the urge to own something passable as Gucci, LV, but the whole experience of shopping straight from the store, building a relationship with an SA, trying on other options... beats receiving a box at home straight from China, India or Minneapolis for example. If you cannot afford luxury right now, then there is no big deal about shopping something on your means. There is quality is other niches too and, if you're into leather, there are smaller brands that also work with premium types. It's all about being conscious but also doing what makes you happy. I don't buy fake stuff because that's my mentality. I don't judge those who do, unless if they pretend to be something they're not. Got no time to scrutinize other people's handbags, scarves and shoes while I am going errands. 😂 ;)

In what universe is she considered hourglass 😂😂 she’s a sausage!!! I’m sure someone told her as a joke that’s she’s an hourglass body shape and she just swallowed it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.