Anna Bey #33 Trashy reality show partier to horse poop shoveler, dreaming about a farm, even more scams

What other venture will Aija Bey come up with next that is plausible, even for her?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @RatRaty for the original title suggestion. Unfortunately, due to a character limit, we had to shortened it with the help of @laurensanchez and @hlvrksn .

Here are some of the highlights of what happened recently:

1. Anna Bey went on vacation to Mauritius, Indian Ocean, Africa (her geo tag 🥴), flying "first class" alongside a male while watching Emily in Paris the whole ride there. Talk about quality time with her partner, so classy and considerate. It was not made clear if it was her arranged husband or a sugar daddy.
2. Anna worked the entire time she was on vacation. Ain't no rest for the wicked, money don't grow on trees.
3. Anna came clean about her past ONLY to sell it as an extreme before & after story to sell her SOTEW couse.
4. Anna uploaded a shameful video that she will soon take down:
1642770257594.png

5. @Verona explains all the lies Anna has been repeating throughout the years: https://tattle.life/threads/anna-be...rsona-aimlessly-rebranding.25404/post-7640027

I'll let the other users fill the first page with noteworthy mentions from the previous thread. As always, please be courteous and if you're new, read the wiki and most of the threads before participating.

🔥Bonus: Check out the poll, you're allowed 3 choices, it will close automatically in 15 days from today.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just for laughs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20220122-015351_Firefox.jpg

I called it! The sudden illness that prevents her from releasing content. It happens every time she does a big promotion for the course. Anna has a predictable pattern due to her laziness. Too much work burns her out quickly and it "manifests" physically for her.

Screenshot_20220122-014615_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1005279

I called it! The sudden illness that prevents her from releasing content. It happens every time she does a big promotion for the course. Anna has a predictable pattern due to her laziness. Too much work burns her out quickly and it "manifests" physically for her.

View attachment 1005268
Let's turn this up a notch and give her a little more stress...
I'm just going to leave this here...
Screenshot_20220121-170438__01.jpg

Let's get this party started!!!!!!
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks @teki_awas for the new thread (is there a certain membership level required for that?) and also @RatRaty @laurensanchez and @hlvrksn for the name suggestions.

Apart from wiki, a good way to catch-up is to read the first few comments - the summary on each of the threads. Have fun (good laughs thanks to Anna Bey’s desperate social media presence), and also lets hope less people get scammed thanks to tattle folks here!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Instagram bios are normally used to display user information (user being the human being behind the screen) in case of an animal, like many dog owners make a profile, it’s all about the pet rarely about the owner.

The question is: why when she started the account she didn’t pick a tag related to the horse itself?! E.g. “@irishmist” (?) because she’s using the horse background to enhance her image and sell her lifestyle as an equestrian even though there’s no evidence of her being a horse enthusiast, let alone a professional.

That’s a lawsuit right there. If this horse has any previous achievements in storage related to horse shows and so on. Previous owners and anyone that decide to purchase her courses to later realise how much of a deceiver she is, can take legal action due to disclosure of false and misleading information.

I’ll just get some popcorn now 🍿

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1005279

View attachment 1005268
I thought that kind of "hard work" was done by staff people, an affluent lady only pops champagne... Oh, Anna, once again trying to be relatable... Admirable!

By the way, 1 year anniversary, right? Where's the celebration, that one big wedding in Lebanon? WHERE IS THE "HUSBAND"??? How long is she going to keep badly pretending she is married?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone in the last thread said they thought Anna was intelligent, if she was intelligent she would have paid money to scrub the internet of her dirty past, legally change her name, and hire an actual professional image consultant before she came out with any advice on how to live the fantasy she so desperately wishes she was apart of.

She is a con artist and euro trash. A term that I thought died 10 years ago but she is the embodiment of that. Just looking at her past photos it’s obvious she was a low to mid range sex worker that unsuccessfully tried to pivot her image.

If she was smart she would completely rebrand herself and creat passive income through affiliate links and real estate. She has the social media following. But she’s not. She’s lazy, cuts corners, and tried to take the easy way out.

I was shocked when I first found out her age because she looks so bad. Nothing wrong with aging but unless I see her birth certificate I don’t believe she is in her 30s. She’s lived a rough and hard life. The irony of trying to sell snake poison as if it’s wine

Anna had us all so brainwashed. The French girl Patricia Cnr who is very conventionally attractive on tik tok does level up tips as well but I thought she was copying Anna! Lol regardless they are all scam artists just regurgitating sex work tips from tumblr and Reddit and pre packing them in the form of YouTube, TikTok and Instagram. I would never buy anything they sell unless they have years of experience and actual accreditation aka a piece of paper, a ring, an estate, a trust fund lol

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Someone in the last thread said they thought Anna was intelligent, if she was intelligent she would have paid money to scrub the internet of her dirty past, legally change her name, and hire an actual professional image consultant before she came out with any advice on how to live the fantasy she so desperately wishes she was apart of.

She is a con artist and euro trash. A term that I thought died 10 years ago but she is the embodiment of that. Just looking at her past photos it’s obvious she was a low to mid range sex worker that unsuccessfully tried to pivot her image.

If she was smart she would completely rebrand herself and creat passive income through affiliate links and real estate. She has the social media following. But she’s not. She’s lazy, cuts corners, and tried to take the easy way out.

I was shocked when I first found out her age because she looks so bad. Nothing wrong with aging but unless I see her birth certificate I don’t believe she is in her 30s. She’s lived a rough and hard life. The irony of trying to sell snake poison as if it’s wine

Anna had us all so brainwashed. The French girl Patricia Cnr who is very conventionally attractive on tik tok does level up tips as well but I thought she was copying Anna! Lol regardless they are all scam artists just regurgitating sex work tips from tumblr and Reddit and pre packing them in the form of YouTube, TikTok and Instagram. I would never buy anything they sell unless they have years of experience and actual accreditation aka a piece of paper, a ring, an estate, a trust fund lol
The joke? They all claim or really try to put up a front of living a luxurious, one million-dollar life but you see on a daily basis that everything they show or claim to own falls in the affordable category. Their cars, the trips they make and how they do it, the places they go, where they shop, what they eat, the products they use, their wardrobre, their homes (if they have one), their hobbies... Nothing is out of reach nor that exclusive as they like to portrait. The more they try to imitate the ones they "idolize" (and suffocate who they actually are), the more it shows how they're struggling to keep up with something that cannot sustain itself. That's why I love watching Anna Bey. No matter how she tries to hide it, there are moments, and these are getting quite regular, you just see 1. she's tired of it all and 2. evidences of her own BS that are out of her control. (These are the things the make you a laughing stock in case you've been wondering, Aija).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can anyone post what was with cleaning after her horse, wow, just wow speechless. She's totally loosing herself

Reactions: 2
Let's turn this up a notch and give her a little more stress...
I'm just going to leave this here...
View attachment 1005330
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Bella Hadid should notice this and she should give her thoughts. I want Bella to challenge Anna to do thw horse jump. If not Bella, maybe the rest of the olympians compete for horse jumping.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone was having a trantrum while reading Tattle, probably threw an object at her make up desk that severed the glass handle, hence the sliced finger. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Check out her story, I left out the ER pic because it shows lots of blood. Super gross 🤢 and not very considerate of her. Anna will post indecent things just to receive pity from her ladies. So desperate, Anna, you look really desperate and lonely.

Attachments

• Haha
Someone was having a trantrum while reading Tattle, probably threw an object at her make up desk that severed the glass handle, hence the sliced finger. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Check out her story, I left out the ER pic because it shows lots of blood. Super gross 🤢 and not very considerate of her. Anna will post indecent things just to receive pity from her ladies. So desperate, Anna, you look really desperate and lonely.
The closet looks different.
Also, she always insist on wearing a 'branded' clothes. So if her clothes in the closet are sweeping rug beneath, she either owns cheap duplicates or never care about keeping it properly

Attachments

Some say that every little accident that happens to us and the place of injury have to do with our own actions towards others... Her pointing finger was the target. And what does she do most in her "business"? :LOL: I love the irony of this.

"Don't be so quick to point out the flaws in other people's lives when you are not willing to look at the flaws in your own."

That goes for maneuvering the truth in her last video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Some say that every little accident that happens to us and the place of injury have to do with our own actions towards others... Her pointing finger was the target. And what does she do most in her "business"? :LOL: I love the irony of this.

"Don't be so quick to point out the flaws in other people's lives when you are not willing to look at the flaws in your own."

That goes for maneuvering the truth in her last video.
I have a feeling that Anna must have self-harmed herself and that's what happened to her index finger.

---------------------

So Anna is starting to be interested in anything CRIME SCENE-RELATED, huh?

If she is thinking of making it a next career move, unfortunately, it takes a minimum of BACHELOR'S DEGREE to become an FBI agent. And no no no no no, IVP certificate will NOT count.

Last edited:
  • Haha
This obsession with binge watching is beyond pathetic. The finger isn’t even a valid excuse, she’s behaving like she’s in a hospital bed unable to move. How relatable would it be to make a video and a have a little laugh with the incident. Choosing to binge watch instead of get involved in culture or get out in nature because of her index finger is no excuse. Wasn’t the horse was part of her “therapy”?!

Two weeks stuck indoors crying wolf on Instagram.
She’s dull!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.