Anna Bey #33 Trashy reality show partier to horse poop shoveler, dreaming about a farm, even more scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly I find her ski outfits very cheap and completely not suitable for the situations where she is.
She used the same colors as this cheap Loretta dress,šŸ‘— she should have read somewhere that they are classy colors. However she is obsessed with the opinion of others, because when she does nothing she doesn't even put a picture and just has to publish when she does "cool" things. these days she has started following a lot of Russian girls on vacation where she is because she is obsessed and wants to copy their styles šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Attachments

Reactions: 14
The blue ski outfit is the just the ugliest thing I ever saw!!! Itā€™s vulgar, flashy, screems new rich, tourist, russian. OMG so ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone said that white outfit makes you invisible. Pufff! Red outfit! Someone here said that red outfit must be 2nd hand. Pufff! Blue outfit pop up? šŸ¤”
Anna, you puppet šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder why the Daily Mail is giving Aija so much exposure? Do they not have anything else to write about?

If i remember correctly a few pages or threads ago someone said you can basically send your own stories to the Daily Mail to get published. Even back when I was in uni, our students from different faculties joined a campus group together on Facebook page where we can share about anything, mostly uni-related memes and jokes. Someone made a joke that his parents kicked him out of the house and he had to sleep on a couch at a friendā€™s house for being graded 2 out of 7 on his final exam (basically 2 is considered ā€œNot Passā€). Somehow the Daily Mail thought it was a true occurrence instead of a joke. They contacted the student, and the student jokingly agreed to have his story published by the Daily Mail, and within two days his hyperbolic story got published.

soā€¦ the Daily Mail has zero credibility when it comes to news reporting.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder why the Daily Mail is giving Aija so much exposure? Do they not have anything else to write about?

You can pay them to write about any bullshit you want. Remember itā€™s the only ā€œmediaā€ who ever writes about her. Itā€™s paid PR.
Sheā€™s just like all other scammers, everything is fake and purposely created by her to make her look different than what she actually is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes, Aija, I've said overalls are all the rage. But not skin-tight ones that make you look like a sausage. Oversized in funky 80's colours and patterns, not boring blue one size too small ones.

Reactions: 10
I never want to body-shame people but why does she keep on claiming that she has an hourglass figure? She has a nice figure, a bit masculine but she can work with it and look amazing. When she claims her figure is hourglass-shaped it will just make people think she doesn't know anything. Is that a secret thing? If she says she has an hourglass figure a couple of times it will magically come true maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If this doesn't scream tacky and cheap, not sure what else does. The opposite of what she preaches or claims to be, this is the real Anna Bey.
It's like a pig in the mud - nothing refined or elegant about all this circus.

274468461_1679816822385860_6931975111425488926_n.jpg

274378895_320603920105256_4147726833170872275_n.jpg

274469091_684144333025713_7301435112418225730_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Right after I pointed out that she must have gotten the red one second hand as it wasnā€™t available for sale anywhere, Anna Bey decides to flash the light blue one. Odd thing: this time during my search online I couldnt even find that color anywhere. Not on affiliate online shops, not second hand, not a single photo - nothing. Which means: either this jacket was completely wiped off the internet or she edited the photoā€¦ I only found the one I attached but the color does not at all!!! Resemble the one she has posted.
12FE0F4D-B27D-40E8-BC24-A6D457ECD75B.png

She just released a amateur version of the 70/73 questions that Vogue does and it's selling a course.
Showing over the place and going outside to give an impression of grandeur, it's Tattle Press Conference week! šŸ˜‚

Spot the VCA bracelet... the "interviewer" sounds like a computer generated voice.

1224.jpg

1225.jpg

1226.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right after I pointed out that she must have gotten the red one second hand as it wasnā€™t available for sale anywhere, Anna Bey decides to flash the light blue one. Odd thing: this time during my search online I couldnt even find that color anywhere. Not on affiliate online shops, not second hand, not a single photo - nothing. Which means: either this jacket was completely wiped off the internet or she edited the photoā€¦ I only found the one I attached but the color does not at all!!! Resemble the one she has posted.View attachment 1082182
I think the blue ski suit(one piece) might be second hand. There is nothing wrong with buying things second hand, there are probably many offers for second hand, high quality ski wear once the season ends, but Aija got her sizing wrong. I guess she thought she could get into a size smaller than she needs... but there is no shame in whatever size one needs, isn't it more elegant to have well fitted clothing? And her posts about the one piece being tight in the groin don't seem refined at all... even if she wanted to highlight fit issues ( though why would a million dollar successs want to complain?) then there are eleganter ways to say it, like... don't know... the torso length was not suitable once on the slopes.

If this doesn't scream tacky and cheap, not sure what else does. The opposite of what she preaches or claims to be, this is the real Anna Bey.
It's like a pig in the mud - nothing refined or elegant about all this circus.

View attachment 1082139
View attachment 1082140
View attachment 1082141
She looks like one of the cast members of ā€œmy big fat gypsy weddingā€ in those tacky ski outfits šŸ˜‚ the only thing missing is a glitter tiara and a pack of marlboro lights sticking out of her belly bag.

• Haha
Right after I pointed out that she must have gotten the red one second hand as it wasnā€™t available for sale anywhere, Anna Bey decides to flash the light blue one. Odd thing: this time during my search online I couldnt even find that color anywhere. Not on affiliate online shops, not second hand, not a single photo - nothing. Which means: either this jacket was completely wiped off the internet or she edited the photoā€¦ I only found the one I attached but the color does not at all!!! Resemble the one she has posted.View attachment 1082182
Itā€˜s not fusalpā€¦.itā€˜s a brand called my sunday ski and itā€˜s super cheap and tackyā€¦.here is the suit: https://www.mysundayski.co.uk/collections/ski-suits/products/elegance-courchevel-ski-suit
Itā€˜s written on the bum bag she is wearing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She literally looks like the love child of a bridesmaid from the Big fat Greek wedding and the mom from the wormwood family of the Mathilda movie in that suit.
Itā€™s screaming ex-Soviet lower middle class mom. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
is she is showing her fridge and her home office to prove she is not homeless or that she does not live at a hotel? Her fridge is so sad, she eats MICROWAVE meals ā€¦ and it looks very staged, there is literally nothing in the fridge, no snacks no fruit, no veggies, not even basic stuff like milk butter & eggs. I would expect someone who lives a million dollar life to eat gourmet food or have a cook at the house with a very impressive fridge šŸ˜‚ Someone here said she never shares herself cooking especially when it is holiday season and boom she says ā€œI donā€™t cookā€

I found the blue ski suit! https://www.mysundayski.co.uk/products/elegance-courchevel-ski-suit I looked at her story and saw the bumbag had a logo so I looked it up, it's not fusalp, they also have a navy which would have suited her colouring much better.
YOU ARE A F* HERO! šŸ¤£šŸ¤˜šŸ» Wannabey is so slick she had me fooled with the exact same looking skiing outfit three times in a row. Turns out she only owns one from Fusalp and the rest is some tacky brandā€™s stuff. She is tagging Fusalp on one suit and doesnā€™t drop a name for the other one - is that what we call a fake / scam?

is she is showing her fridge and her home office to prove she is not homeless or that she does not live at a hotel? Her fridge is so sad, she eats MICROWAVE meals ā€¦ and it looks very staged, there is literally nothing in the fridge, no snacks no fruit, no veggies, not even basic stuff like milk butter & eggs. I would expect someone who lives a million dollar life to eat gourmet food or have a cook at the house with a very impressive fridge šŸ˜‚ Someone here said she never shares herself cooking especially when it is holiday season and boom she says ā€œI donā€™t cookā€
for real, they looked disgusting. They seemed like something I would sometimes eat as a college student šŸ¤£ very elegant and chic, totally no poor, I have got to save money vibes

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.