Anna Bey #33 Trashy reality show partier to horse poop shoveler, dreaming about a farm, even more scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you can share the article here.

She seems to be so happy shopping in Zara, the whole video she is giggling šŸ˜‚
She is not an hourglass at all.
She is still buying replica clothes from zara, like when she said the fake versace was a mistake! Thought she said she won't do same mistakes Hmmm...
About the dress, didn't she say that dresses who shows a lot of skin and are very short aren't elegant!? And this is little bit too girly not mature hmmm
And the hair ommmgg is it plastic!!? It looks like fake plastic hair in this picture!
Ummm big question, does she leave her Kellyā€™s unboxed, unprotected on the dresser of her office space?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ummm big question, does she leave her Kellyā€™s unboxed, unprotected on the dresser of her office space?
Please do not worry about her bag condition, leaving it unprotected is an elegant way of storing your handbag :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone said days ago that
I just canā€™t šŸ˜ She hated Zara and always made fun of people who shop there. I think she is trying to look excited and happy about these purchases because she will wear them. Maybe the reason is she is not able to afford anything more expensive, maybe it is something elseā€¦ But I truly think she is faking the positivity towards Zara. And she showed so many old Zara pieces?!?! How come she hated Zara beforeā€¦
She hated Zara, but I remember some days ago someone said "how she can criticize Zara, if she was really influent she would like to say good things about the brand, since the owner Amancio Ortega is really influent and a millionaire". And now she makes this video...

Anyways, I just watched it and couldn't laugh more about her poor performance and clothes choice xD

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really messed up when she posted her empty fridge, even her most stupid followers must have realised this is not the fridge of a married woman, there was not even microwave food for her ā€œhusbandā€. Just for one person and she said herself that tit is the only thing she eats in a day.
She just doesnā€™t understand thatā€™s not how real married couples lives, she tries to imitate the life of a married person but she has no clue.
Even if you or your husband doesnā€™t cook wouldnā€™t you have microwave food for TWO people?

and please can she cut of that rat tail of fake hair thatā€™s hanging on one side of her head? Always this lazy ponytail, learn how to style your hairā€¦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Anna Bey's Zara shopping spree translates to: I am living on a budget.

Looks like she stole someone else's clothes who's two sizes smaller than her. And the comments, the condescending tone as if she is some fashion expert capable of judging Zara's collections. šŸ˜‚
Someone mentioned a few days ago that she is rather loud in person, guess she must be that type of person that everyone stares at due to lack of manners. She's always moving a lot, there's nothing elegant about it.

It's been downhill since the ski trip fashion fiasco followed by the empty fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She really messed up when she posted her empty fridge, even her most stupid followers must have realised this is not the fridge of a married woman, there was not even microwave food for her ā€œhusbandā€. Just for one person and she said herself that tit is the only thing she eats in a day.
She just doesnā€™t understand thatā€™s not how real married couples lives, she tries to imitate the life of a married person but she has no clue.
Even if you or your husband doesnā€™t cook wouldnā€™t you have microwave food for TWO people?

and please can she cut of that rat tail of fake hair thatā€™s hanging on one side of her head? Always this lazy ponytail, learn how to style your hairā€¦
the food in her fridge is extremely laughable especially since she said in one of her earlier videos (not sure which one- would have been from 2019-2020) that they had a private chef šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
the food in her fridge is extremely laughable especially since she said in one of her earlier videos (not sure which one- would have been from 2019-2020) that they had a private chef šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
NO WAY?!?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ a private chef??? OMG
I donā€™t know if I should laugh or cryā€¦sheā€™s so embarrassing! Does she really think that her followers are so stupid and that they donā€™t question this whole empty fridge/kitchen scenario? šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m sure Iā€™m her own mind pre cooked microwave food IS like having a private chef, somewhere down that factory line of plastic container food someone has cooked the food = private chef, voila!

Itā€™s kind of like how she thinks sheā€™s living a ā€œmillion dollar lifestyle lolā€ out in corsier, or taking pictures inside a private jet that is a model plane in a showroom and pretending on social media you actually flew inside it as a passenger, same logic.

Everything is FAKE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.