Anna Bey #30 Homeless scammer on the run, trafficking, riding not for fun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what Anna’s motif is. She posts Susie’s business as much as she posts about her own
I started to believe that the people Anna show are not as important as the people she try to hide or show them only to flex her 'affluence'. Susie is probably another 'Pink Pill' whom Anna uses to borrow ideas from, this time, however, the scum learned that she needs to give credit to the author if she wants to get her hands on Susie's 'students' as well and maybe let go of her greed and let go of a few bucks.. I mean, a few 'students . Susie is a shady but minor character. Here's her site https://susie-moore.com/about/
Don't forget to order her book, ladieeez :sneaky: it's only 300$! It might be sold for 1000 soon :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
TL;DR

Sorry in advance for the long text block; it's important to point out a couple of things...

Ladies, please allow me to remind you that obtaining confidential information/contact data/whatsoever from sources, to the access of which you're not authorized is in fact illegal. Info from official/public sources doesn't count. For many of you it might sound that I'm stating the obvious, well then good for you.
How I come to repeating such trivial things? @lalalander, I noticed the few sentences you edited out from your last messages. If you want to share something with the ladies, please feel invited to do so. If you feel uncomfortable doing so, due to the sensitivity of topics such as tax laundry, Anna's potential criminal record etc., please do not encourage other civil people to take possibly illegal risks in order to provide us with the information!

Another thing - ladies, if you're curious to take a glimpse at CB's actual persona I strongly advise you to check out his Facebook account and you'll have your first impressions on him ;)

Last one - Anna Bey is guilty of propagating "harmful" dating tips to a young audience. Yes, her scam may involve CB, JH and others. I was initially focused on the latter (unfortunately before I read the first threads..), however that one is for the authorities. The first one is where we can contribute effectively and make her scam even more so transparent for people who google her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Trademark filings of Anna Bey:
She has filed trademarks in the EU for Anna Bey, JetsetBabe and School of Affluence. She has filed a trademark in Switzerland for the A-List.
A recent development is her filing trademarks in the US for Anna Bey, JetsetBabe, School of Affluence and the A-List.
https://uspto.report/company/Bey-I-N-T-S-A
https://trademarks.justia.com/owners/bey-international-sa-4868692/

Don't forget to order her book, ladieeez :sneaky: it's only 300$! It might be sold for 1000 soon :sneaky:
No comment
Please take this under kind and gentle advice: read everything carefully

Reactions: 8
I'm not very familiar with LinkedIn (I have a profile but I'm not active). I didn't know that we could see who looked up BF.

@MarianneB In my opinion BF did work at the bank. He may have had the title "managing director" (a rank title just like ED - executive director or VP - vice president) but he wasn't part of the Board of Directors, nor the Executive Committee and therefore isn't listed in the annual report.
And @MarianneB, what LinkedIn is showing you after searching "Joseph Hallit" is who other users have also searched for. It is not that Joseph has searched for these people, or that Anna is looking at Joseph's profile, but users like us have popularly viewed both Anna & Joseph, or Joseph & Bassam, Joseph & Lina. It is like the website is saying "Oh, you are looking at him too? People who have also looked at Joseph are also looking at Anna Bey." Very similar to YouTube video/channel suggestions. The only person who can see who has looked at Joseph's profile is Joseph himself. Just putting that out there <3

Reactions: 13
I recall that after Bank Audi, Bassam went to work at Brainvest, another wealth management company. I recall it was posted on an earlier thread. What I can’t recall was if it was in the Geneva or Brazil office. He was listed on the website as being part of the management team, however is no longer listed.

What strikes me as very odd about him is that while he was a bank employee he was present in the bank lounge on multiple occasions. For someone so senior at the bank I find it strange that he could blatantly flaunt in the bank’s premises.
I remember he used a hashtag (subtle, but those who know, know) relevant to JP Morgan on his instagram (when it was clear to us he is no longer with Audi and disassociated himself from the Geneva shore).

Also, one point about Carl B. - I always thought Anna just used his services, very common when you want to found a company but want to avoid all the legal and administrative stuff. You pay him and he founds a company for you and appears as owner/investor, does all the administration. No need to think Anna Scamma is just a puppet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
TL;DR

Sorry in advance for the long text block; it's important to point out a couple of things...

Ladies, please allow me to remind you that obtaining confidential information/contact data/whatsoever from sources, to the access of which you're not authorized is in fact illegal. Info from official/public sources doesn't count. For many of you it might sound that I'm stating the obvious, well then good for you.
How I come to repeating such trivial things? @lalalander, I noticed the few sentences you edited out from your last messages. If you want to share something with the ladies, please feel invited to do so. If you feel uncomfortable doing so, due to the sensitivity of topics such as tax laundry, Anna's potential criminal record etc., please do not encourage other civil people to take possibly illegal risks in order to provide us with the information!

Another thing - ladies, if you're curious to take a glimpse at CB's actual persona I strongly advise you to check out his Facebook account and you'll have your first impressions on him ;)

Last one - Anna Bey is guilty of propagating "harmful" dating tips to a young audience. Yes, her scam may involve CB, JH and others. I was initially focused on the latter (unfortunately before I read the first threads..), however that one is for the authorities. The first one is where we can contribute effectively and make her scam even more so transparent for people who google her.
I actually explained why I edited my last message in the message itself and wondered if it came too patronizing - saying that only those who do not have anything to lose would shame those who have a lot to risk to expose 'the truth' (I believe you saw this message and can confirm). There are quite a few people who managed to share very important information about Anna's past but when it comes the people she's connected... That can get tricky and again you're right about something else - sharing data. Only I do not have 'illegal' data nor do I encourage anyone else to go to such lengths. Tattle itself doesn't allow to post any personal information. Remember how I shared scripts that, allegedly were from the elite scamming course? I did get a warning for that and the message was deleted. It's frustrating. I actually didn't have time to dig deeper who Carl is, he was mentioned before by someone else. By mentioning that we know their business positions, their connections to Anna, we can plant ideas to those who doubt Anna and come to Tattle. Those ideas are: there might be money laundering involved, there might be prostitution ring in motion, there simply might be investing Anna's scam money or they can be interconnected. I was the one who always defended Joe because of Beirut explosion, thinking that he's under Anna's control. It seems that several other Tattlers were right and I was wrong and I want to redeem myself (even in limited ways) and only help warn girls and women not to buy into her scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I did get a warning for that and the message was deleted
Sorry? A warning on tattle? Your account has never had a warning. We have to deal with enough crap from influencers 😕

Mods work very hard to keep this site running and we have to stay out of grey areas so personal information that compromises privacy may be deleted. This is for everyone's benefit. Mods only want the site to run well. We can't have links to copyrighted material as that's the kind of stuff that threatens the site staying online.

Reactions: 5
Sorry? A warning on tattle? Your account has never had a warning. We have to deal with enough crap from influencers 😕

Mods work very hard to keep this site running and we have to stay out of grey areas so personal information that compromises privacy may be deleted. This is for everyone's benefit. Mods only want the site to run well
I am wrong again! That was on LSA platform.
Edit: i better provide 'evidence'.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I actually explained why I edited my last message in the message itself and wondered if it came too patronizing - saying that only those who do not have anything to lose would shame those who have a lot to risk to expose 'the truth' (I believe you saw this message and can confirm). There are quite a few people who managed to share very important information about Anna's past but when it comes the people she's connected... That can get tricky and again you're right about something else - sharing data. Only I do not have 'illegal' data nor do I encourage anyone else to go to such lengths. Tattle itself doesn't allow to post any personal information. Remember how I shared scripts that, allegedly were from the elite scamming course? I did get a warning for that and the message was deleted. It's frustrating. I actually didn't have time to dig deeper who Carl is, he was mentioned before by someone else. By mentioning that we know their business positions, their connections to Anna, we can plant ideas to those who doubt Anna and come to Tattle. Those ideas are: there might be money laundering involved, there might be prostitution ring in motion, there simply might be investing Anna's scam money or they can be interconnected. I was the one who always defended Joe because of Beirut explosion, thinking that he's under Anna's control. It seems that several other Tattlers were right and I was wrong and I want to redeem myself (even in limited ways) and only help warn girls and women not to buy into her scam.
My personal interpretation of the deleted parts is that you were implying that a user should "dig deeper" in the tax laundry case, connected with Audi Bank and CB, because they might be "onto something" and also that someone should check if Anna has a criminal record, where her potential sex work activities were listed.

I'm kind of reluctant to turn this into a he-said-she-said game. I also wouldn't want to accuse you of anything and/or make you feel uncomfortable. As I said it was only my subjective interpretation of something, which is no longer to be read.

However, my last post is still valid and informative.

About your concept of "planting ideas" for the readers - we can speculate on things till the world ends.

Reactions: 2
About your concept of "planting ideas" for the readers - we can speculate on things till the world ends.
We can also make fun of Anna's style and fillers in her face till the world ends. Funny and it might be helpful in releasing anger that this scum is still scamming, however, not helpful in stopping her scam. If I had a picture of Hallit, Anna and Carl together, I would share. Are they linked into creating prostitution ring, nobody knows yet. It might be just a theory. It might be Hallit used Carl to hide taxes and invest scam course money. It might be that Anna indeed is in Dubai - in that case she won't be able to share any pictures with Christmas decorated scenery. Inside pictures don't count, Anna! With every testimony from Anna's students, from someone who knew her in her 'go go dancing' days, by analyzing her inconsistent behavior we help uncover this scam and others from becoming her victims. Some Tattlers were even able to predict her next move - which gives more credibility to us.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok, it may have been mentioned here before, CB is a tax expert, when I think tax, money laundering comes into my mind. Now I see 😐
TDLR: So many coincidences in AB's life.

The woman Ratty had that dinner meeting with in Paris recently is a tax lawyer. She's the daughter of a former president of Albania, she's based in Paris and her speciality is international tax law. Now that was an odd meeting.

On her way to Paris, Ratty made that really odd, very brief, stop at a high-level riding stable in the middle of nowhere in the Netherlands that happens to be owned by a Lebanese man named Feres.

(Of course, she "began riding again" prior to that visit as a way to explain the sudden interest in a horse stable literally *hours* from her home....)

So we have two international tax experts, two men named Feres, and an additional connection to Lebanon.

But she's just a "style expert"?? (Maybe if your style is Margaret Thatcher circa 1990).

Something smells fishy, and while we can't put our finger on it yet, it might be a good idea to keep these items in the back of our minds.

Speaking of smelly, one of CB's companies has the name "Colorado"-something in it, and it's engaged in the "tobacco" business. 😎😆

Reactions: 28
Trademark filings of Anna Bey:
She has filed trademarks in the EU for Anna Bey, JetsetBabe and School of Affluence. She has filed a trademark in Switzerland for the A-List.
A recent development is her filing trademarks in the US for Anna Bey, JetsetBabe, School of Affluence and the A-List.
https://uspto.report/company/Bey-I-N-T-S-A
https://trademarks.justia.com/owners/bey-international-sa-4868692/

No comment
Please take this under kind and gentle advice: read everything carefully
she will be sued into bankruptcy if she does her scam in the US.

Hmm. I'm not sure what is happening here but someone clearly has an agenda. Let's remember one of the rules of Tattle: don't police other people's posts.

Anyway, Carl seems like a lovely man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
My personal interpretation of the deleted parts is that you were implying that a user should "dig deeper"
@MimieQ If I remember @lalalander 's comment was directed at me. I didn't have the impression that she was instigating me and I didn't have anything more to add from my side. You @MimieQ are right to remind us to be careful and not take all our theories too far.

@laurensanchez The sky is the limit. "Books relating to non-fiction", so there won't be any Fifty Shades of Bey 😂

Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 19.35.25.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Anna's trying to redirect her JetsetBabe readers to her latest webinar. It looks like we have a new picture from the Paris photoshoot. Interesting choice of format and scheduling for the webinar. I'm not sure which of these "student reviews" are new and which are old. By the way, does anyone wish to volunteer to email Patrizia Cavaliere's PR team for comments on her endorsement of SOTEW?

Attachments

Reactions: 11
So we have two international tax experts, two men named Feres, and an additional connection to Lebanon.
And the two Hallits if we count that :D :D

Hmm. I'm not sure what is happening here but someone clearly has an agenda. Let's remember one of the rules of Tattle: don't police other people's posts.
For clarification: She/he wrote mid-post "I did get a warning for that and the message was deleted". It was detected by the moderators and they responded that they haven't deleted anything from their account ever.
Effectively this means that nobody "policed" anything. On the other hand if you're committed for reasons to thinking that somebody has an agenda, I don't know what to say.. you'll always find a way to interpret things for yourself in a malicous way...

@MimieQ If I remember @lalalander 's comment was directed at me. I didn't have the impression that she was instigating me and I didn't have anything more to add from my side. You @MimieQ are right to remind us to be careful and not take all our theories too far.
I've been previously theorizing as well but then there're complaints that newcomers are shifting the focus purposefully from what's actually important - the "timeline". Then I said to myself, okay, let's not post every single thought on my mind right away, because I'm relatively new and I don't want my interactions to disturb the flow of the collective. Then I also took yesterday's critique to heart and I thought, okay from now on - only posting if you can provide proof for it to avoid misunderstandings like the second Joseph Hallit. (sry :D)
Now we're again talking about the SA.
To be honest I'm also a bit confused about what is supposed to be our focus..

Reactions: 6
she will be sued into bankruptcy if she does her scam in the US.

Anyway, Carl seems like a lovely man.

Geneva's "affluent community"... Of lunatics. 🥴

I do like seeing this other side of Geneva though. Curiously no one's native, no one seems to care about the community, all of them got something to hide, all of them want to be something they're not. Leveling up, they say...
And the big problem is that you have a Michael Kors/Guess handbag, darling. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.