Anna Bey #28 Homeless, Elegance Scam Exposed, Secrets of the Elite Woman Program Review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I've found Anna's latest distraction and damage control activity: horse riding! And while we're busy exposing her living situation and pointing out our issues with her latest video, she's posting on her blog

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I started to watch her videos about six months ago.

At first I realy was interessted.
Some of them seemed at least a little bit logical.

But after a while I realized: There ist nothing affluent or real about this lady. She calls herself colour consultant.... please NO.
She is constantly talking about not to come accross as desperate. But obviously she IS.
I wanted to find something about her so-called program after I registered to the free webinar. It was actually about nothing but advertising her School of Affluence.
I think the most affluent and elangant thing to do it not consider your audience to be brainless wallets.

Thank you all so much for bringing light to this big hole of lies and wanna-be behaviour.

By the way .... if this woman would live in Geneva. Why does no one ever see her. I live in Germany and often visit Swizerland. In Zürich i feel like at home and when I visit places like Hato or Pavillon I often see the same people.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think I've found Anna's latest distraction and damage control activity: horse riding! And while we're busy exposing her living situation and pointing out our issues with her latest video, she's posting on her blog
Horse riding? You mean the sort of tour she did with that pony in Greece, don't you? 🤣

Will we see yet another attempt at faking affluence in a way that most people in Western countries can afford? Because those tours aren't prohibitively expensive, to be honest...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The slow and gentle rollout of the Paris photoshoot is happening. She's definitely using the pictures from that shoot as new advertising pictures, not specifically for a new product or course at the moment. Maybe we criticised her so much about constantly recycling old photos that she decided at the last minute to organise a photoshoot for some new material 💁‍♀️

The 10 step cheat sheet was a freebie from the 10 brutal mistakes free masterclass so it's nothing new 🙄

Tattle Press Conference Podcast and Networking Edition
Anna's podcast is back! I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22 I can't wait for it! With special guest Susie Moore! Susie is interested in promoting her own products so it's safe to assume that the basis of her friendship/networking relationship with Anna is transactional (customer base). At least Susie is selling a book that is available as an ebook for under $10, not the same level of cash grabbing as Anna. I've looked at Susie's website and I can't find this "manifesting master" course so it's probably been designed specially for the launch of her new book and may become available at a later date for the general public. Birds of a feather flock together as they say!
Amazon product

Attachments

Poor thing. She's completely lost. Would feel sorry for her but...

@Kristy-Krusty Welcome, I love to see new members. There are so many silent readers that are waking up to her scam. Also, I agree. I don't know if you fall into her definition of "affluent" however since I lived in London I run into the same people all the time if you are at a certain social level. Switzerland is smaller so towns like Geneva or Zurich, everyone must know everyone. So why does Anna only hang out with the bottom of the barrel?

Reactions: 22
White sandals in mid- October ?
She has no idea of styling.

By the way, my stylist says that white shoes match ONLY with white trousers or white dress .
White sandals + red dress = not elegant at all .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I didn’t watch the second half of Dacob video. Did he cover her homelessness at all?

Also, I have not mentioned before but I really dislike her side thing with her hair. I’m not sure why she thinks that’s elegant.

• Haha
  • Sad
Hahaha ...! Anna doesnt like us ☹ I can see the comment i posted about Tattle Life but i cannot find it from my personal account. Shes active on YT right now liking all the comments. Mine is hidden. At least i tried.
Absolutely disgusting that grown a** women would say something like this, even as a joke. Like Annette once said:

"You're stupid, you're actually stupid, I'm sorry. I can't help you. You deserve to be led astray if you just want to listen to people with nothing to show for it".

Polish_20211022_230117292.jpg

I didn’t watch the second half of Dacob video. Did he cover her homelessness at all?

Also, I have not mentioned before but I really dislike her side thing with her hair. I’m not sure why she thinks that’s elegant.
I can't explain it. It would be a disservice to give you highlights. You should watch it, it's quite satisfying.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

The problem lies also with the women that follow her and started to adopt the same hairstyle. That NRG for example. I believe Isabel too for a while.

Greetings from the Atelier Robuchon. The concept/design : not at all my cup of tea, but the food is exceptional.

View attachment 823165
Thanks for showing more than a male hand. ;) :cool:
Enjoy it for all of us!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
White sandals in mid- October ?
She has no idea of styling.

By the way, my stylist says that white shoes match ONLY with white trousers or white dress .
White sandals + red dress = not elegant at all .
Dear @plain_Jane,
This is why you need to buy the amazing SOTEW program from the School of Affluence by the jetsetbabe, billionaire matchmaker, millionaire matchmaker, writer anna beyer I mean super elegant and affluent lady Anna Bey, learn how to combine outfits based on inspiration from upholstry fabrics, the granny hooker aesthetic and of course the CH flag which we see the result of here :)

As an additonal bonus you can start feeling superior to all other @plain_Jane (s) after your participation since you are #NotLikeOtherGirls and are a #ElegantLady.

Side effects like stockholm syndrome, slight racism, dressing like your babushka, financial ruin, getting into prostitution, getting your PII sold, losing your fiancee, strong delusion, and more might occur and School of affluence S/A, Anna Bey or any related entity will not be held responsible.

Uvidimsya v programma tovarisch
(Let's just act like this is written in perfect russian, and reflects what's underneath.)
See you in the program where you will be transformed into an elegant lady!

(I hope you don't get offended by the play on your username )

Related Keywords:
Anna Bey, Anna Bey husband, Anna Bey Past, School of affluence, School of affluence Scam, Anna Bey Scam, Anna Bey Elite, Anna Bey Wedding, Anna Bey Family, Anna Bey Networth, style personality quiz anna bey, Anna Bey husband name, anna bey style personality quiz, anna bey podcast, anna bey jet set babe, Anna Bey blog, Anna Bey Wiki, Anna Bey Youtuber, Anna Bey school of affluence, Anna bey secrets of the elite woman, seven steps to high society, lina hadid, anna bey quiz, anna bey elegant, anna bey elegance, anna bey personality, anna bey personality test, anna bey scammer, anna bey age, who is anna bey, Anna Bey Cheat Sheet,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

What he mainly talked about in the second half of the video. He focused more on how she is confusing fashion of the times with style, all her examples are fashion from teens movies (Gossip girl, Kat, Sabrina the teenage witch, Riverdale etc) and not how people actually dress, all her tips are targeted to a very young audience (the audience that watches Riverdale, Gossip Girl etc), her telling people that they are inelegant is the most inelegant thing a person can do, showing the faces of people on her youtube channel is inelegant (she should be either crediting the images she uses or blur their face out), not knowing the history of plaid let alone how to say the word plaid is outing herself to such a level of ignorance and inelegance that its indescribable, then addresses how her speaking style "I am giving these tips just for you" and "i am helping you because i care about you and what's in your best interest" etc are just techniques that scammers use which really mean “when will you start believing me so much that you sign up for my courses” “when will you finally sign up for my ridiculously priced courses where you give me All your personal information and finally pay me”. Although i did not do his video justice with this short summary, it gives a good overview

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Where is she? That looks like a parking lot in the background... How are the trees in Geneva right now @Bastine de Beaumanoir? The leaves are really starting to fall in London. Anna seems desperate to show us a behind the scenes look into her work life. She's supposedly back in Corsier and hard at work
Screenshot_20211022-155127__01.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
That buffoon blouse... Can't convince me it's not an old picture.
At least she's no longer hugging trees. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would love to see her real UNFILTERED photos. She isn’t even trying to hide her editing at this point, her skin looks smoother than silicon 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bisous to you and would love to see the food, putting it on my list to visit.

Just from the small photo you can tell it's more affluent than the empty one Anna visited on a Monday for the cheapest lunchtime meal lol.
Here is one for you with the entry, but a little bit blurred, it was a failed attempt to do the photo : mine see bream carpaccio, his a fancy beetroot. Then we had beef but I didn't continue with the photoshoot, I feel weird to do that in restaurants.
If this is amusing for you I might document some parts of my life in Geneva just to show to that woman what affluent life/a high caliber man looks like and that I am not a fool.

1634915273723.jpeg

Where is she? That looks like a parking lot in the background... How are the trees in Geneva right now @Bastine de Beaumanoir? The leaves are really starting to fall in London. Anna seems desperate to show us a behind the scenes look into her work life. She's supposedly back in Corsier and hard at work
View attachment 823232
Haha, you're right, there are some brown leaves right now. I've told you those are old pictures! Maybe she wants to show us her house in the woods😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.