Anna Bey #30 Homeless scammer on the run, trafficking, riding not for fun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interestingly, on the list of people who recent viewed the profile for Bassam Feres on LinkedIn, there are 2 who work in the fields of Fraud. I'm not sure if it's because he has applied to work in this field and they're looking him up, or if he's being investigated.
I'm not very familiar with LinkedIn (I have a profile but I'm not active). I didn't know that we could see who looked up BF.

@MarianneB In my opinion BF did work at the bank. He may have had the title "managing director" (a rank title just like ED - executive director or VP - vice president) but he wasn't part of the Board of Directors, nor the Executive Committee and therefore isn't listed in the annual report.

Reactions: 10
I recall that after Bank Audi, Bassam went to work at Brainvest, another wealth management company. I recall it was posted on an earlier thread. What I can’t recall was if it was in the Geneva or Brazil office. He was listed on the website as being part of the management team, however is no longer listed.

What strikes me as very odd about him is that while he was a bank employee he was present in the bank lounge on multiple occasions. For someone so senior at the bank I find it strange that he could blatantly flaunt in the bank’s premises.

Reactions: 9
What strikes me as very odd about him is that while he was a bank employee he was present in the bank lounge on multiple occasions. For someone so senior at the bank I find it strange that he could blatantly flaunt in the bank’s premises.
If the lounge belongs indeed to the bank, I find it even stranger that AB and AJ hang around there for private and business (AB) purposes. It’s a major COI (conflict of interests).

I’m trying to figure out why she didn’t create AB Intl in her name and used CB. Why would she do this? What advantage does she get from it? She must have some kind of an agreement with CB.

@MimieQ I’m convinced now that she must be a shareholder, otherwise the whole thing wouldn’t make any sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m trying to figure out why she didn’t create AB Intl in her name and used CB. Why would she do this? What advantage does she get from it? She must have some kind of an agreement with CB.

@MimieQ I’m convinced now that she must be a shareholder, otherwise the whole thing wouldn’t make any sense.
Sure she is. There are two reasons for that - an SA can be established with a minimum of 50k CH (reason 1), which she most probably didn't have, and it takes at least two people (reason 2) to establish it. Carl B has multiple ventures varying in their essence - from SoA-type-of-bs to cosmetics to wine distribution. He is allegedly also very experienced in tax and finance consulting.

Currently I have a couple of theories about that but yesterday's post from @aliciaaaa made me reflect on how effective the oversharing/theorizing/gossiping/ranting is and.. tbh it doesn't help much. Soo if I find something useful, which I can back up, I'll definitely share it with you ladies, but for now I haven't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Ok, it may have been mentioned here before, CB is a tax expert, when I think tax, money laundering comes into my mind. Now I see 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ugh, puffer jackets. She looks, uh, interesting in that. I certainly can't wear them, especially the long ones. My arms are short and so are my legs (I am 5'1") and I haven't found one that fits right yet. Instead I wear the same ski jacket every winter here in Colorado. Just got mine out of storage today actually.

In other news, I haven't been here in a while. WOW. I've been missing so much.

However, although I work on a computer all day, as a software engineer who recently returned to a real office, (and at a client location) I don't have my phone anymore. I really miss my phone. It's how I visit this site... I've missed you all also. Thank you for mentioning Linux earlier in this thread, by the way :)

I'll be back after work again soon. And do let me know if any petite ladies here happen to know of a puffer jacket brand that might make me look normal. ;) I haven't ruled them out. I just have had terrifying mirror reflections in several dressing rooms now.
Petite here. I currently wear a puffer with a very feminine shape AND a belt. At points we have to be practical and wear them for warmth, not style.

The issue with winter coats is the sleeves are also too long for us, so I would suggest getting a tailor to shorten. If we don't do our proportions right we look like little girls 😁which may not be a bad thing compared to frumpy milkmaid babushka.

For nice styles on a petite lady look at the IG lucylascelles1

On topic:

Bassam isn't really relevant anymore as he left the circus. I don't want to drag his name through the mud if he removed himself from associating with Aija/Joseph/the bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
@laurensanchez Thanks Lauren. I know you have been here all the way through these threads and you've done a great job and been a strong voice of reason and @BastineDeBeaumanoir has given some strong direction for you on the ground. It's a shame C.Tarac isn't on here now. I always liked the momentum she kept going as well as her humour. I'm going to go back to being a silent reader for now. I think Anna is deliberately trying to make your thread run out of steam by keeping details other than her videos to herself. Mind you, her content is getting so same, same! I think she's feeling like if she doesn't say or show much of her friends we can't talk about it here, right? I want to see where she goes to next and if I have anything to add, I'll raise it. I just wanted to say that I can see that everybody is a bit hesitant after yesterday, which is a shame. Also, if Anna is approaching her students as a friendly guru in her last video, the last thing you need is your feed to come up as unwelcoming by comparison. You're all welcoming. I've seen that. ♥ Let's move past yesterday and focus as we said. We're on already page 32 now. I don't know about the situation behind the scenes with Anna, but from a follower/minion angle, something definitely needs to be done about her YouTube channel. That's going to be a constant source of potential students from her. Sometimes I wonder if most people have stopped posting negative comments on video comments because they know they are being deleted. Any ideas? Can I help with that?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For future threads we should start the first page with stating all the “dating tips” Anna promotes and what they actually mean. Then proof of how highly monitored all her social media platforms are. It’s a nice eye opener for new readers and gets them immediately to stop following Anna because they see the dangerous situation they are putting themselves in.

It doesn’t seem that the new people care too much about the fact that her entire life is fake, that she’s homeless, that her face is overfilled etc etc. If anything it makes them question what’s been found here even more. “Who’s Carl? Where Corsier? How did you find out she’s homeless?” All questions which have been answered in previous threads.

We must adapt to our audience, that doesn’t mean spoon feed but it means the first page of the thread must be very well detailed with lots of embedded links, constantly re-iterate the big massive findings about her on every single first page of a thread. It is very obvious that reading previous threads to understand the depth of this situation is not something that will happen with them. If depth is what they are seeking then they wouldn’t be a follower of Anna’s and would maybe try and learn the very simple rules of this site (how to search for things that have been mentioned in previous threads, and read the wiki page. Which might be something to mention in the first page of threads).

I just want Anna to stop teaching cheap tricks as dating tips. We can see that her audience has a reach to 15 year olds!!! Imagine a 15 year old sitting in a hotel lobby waiting for Prince Charming to find her and be her true love. Only for them to experience something totally different that will make them never feel comfortable with a male again.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
For future threads we should start the first page with stating all the “dating tips” Anna promotes and what they actually mean. Then proof of how highly monitored all her social media platforms are. It’s a nice eye opener for new readers and gets them immediately to stop following Anna because they see the dangerous situation they are putting themselves in.

It doesn’t seem that the new people care too much about the fact that her entire life is fake, that she’s homeless, that her face is overfilled etc etc. If anything it makes them question what’s been found here even more. “Who’s Carl? Where Corsier? How did you find out she’s homeless?” All questions which have been answered in previous threads.

We must adapt to our audience, that doesn’t mean spoon feed but it means the first page of the thread must be very well detailed with lots of embedded links, constantly re-iterate the big massive findings about her on every single first page of a thread. It is very obvious that reading previous threads to understand the depth of this situation is not something that will happen with them. If depth is what they are seeking then they wouldn’t be a follower of Anna’s and would maybe try and learn the very simple rules of this site (how to search for things that have been mentioned in previous threads, and read the wiki page. Which might be something to mention in the first page of threads).

I just want Anna to stop teaching cheap tricks as dating tips. We can see that her audience has a reach to 15 year olds!!! Imagine a 15 year old sitting in a hotel lobby waiting for Prince Charming to find her and be her true love. Only for them to experience something totally different that will make them never feel comfortable with a male again.
I love your idea, but I think that including all of that on the wiki and linking to it would be something more efficient instead of writing the same over and over again.

Keeping the wiki up-to-date and adding the information you suggest will make it more powerful.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love your idea, but I think that including all of that on the wiki and linking to it would be something more efficient instead of writing the same over and over again.

Keeping the wiki up-to-date and adding the information you suggest will make it more powerful.
We used to remind readers at the beginning of each thread to check the wiki; let’s do that again. And maybe some highlights or salient points of the previous thread, too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

That sounds good. So we just link the wiki page and a small warning on high risk sex trafficking areas / maneuvers in the first page of the next thread. Hopefully that works 🤞🏻I don’t know how to make it any easier for the newcomers and a reminder of what this is really about. Don’t want to waste any more precious pages on chitchat

• Heart
Ok, it may have been mentioned here before, CB is a tax expert, when I think tax, money laundering comes into my mind. Now I see 😐
I think it will be very hard to track him down then. But it also contributes to the fact that both Jo(e)seph Hallit and Carl Buchalet are connected to this scam. It also seems that Anna tries very hard to cover up her slip (as usual for this lazy brainless wannabe) that she mentioned Carl as her company's manager - maybe that's the real reason why she discontinued School of Affluence and 'rebranded' as just Anna Bey - everything else is just 'copy-paste' together with her infamous Students-Only A-sh*t App offer, which, by the way, is still there today. Knowing that Hallit still works in Bank Audi and that he's head of some department implies that he had known Carl and maybe used Anna's scam to hide taxes. Why would otherwise a Head of any Department in a Bank want to marry someone like Anna? Unless it's beneficial to him. While we chase Anna and she keeps responding alluding to us that we are wrong about her location and connections, what was mentioned about her becoming a madame seems to really take place.
I am sorry to bother you, @Bastine de Beaumanoir but you mentioned you will contact someone in Audi Bank. You really have to do that now. At least you could verify that the blueprints of the office Anna shared to flex for her minions and not mislead us really belong to Bank Audi.

Last edited:
If the lounge belongs indeed to the bank, I find it even stranger that AB and AJ hang around there for private and business (AB) purposes. It’s a major COI (conflict of interests).

Swiss SAs only require a minimum of one director .And I believe the sole director of a Swiss company must be a Swiss resident.And Anna is not a Swiss resident.She needed someone with the correct residency status.That’s why she partnered with Carl B .Bank employees must declare their Outside Business Interest and that’s perhaps the reason why Joe Hallit couldn’t take the directorship of her business .
I am wondering now if Anna/Aija has a criminal record .In countries like France some criminals are not allowed to create businesses.Is anyone on Tattle familiar with the Swiss business law in regards to former criminal offenses ?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I am wondering now if Anna/Aija has a criminal record .In countries like France some criminals are not allowed to create businesses.Is anyone on Tattle familiar with the Swiss business law in regards to former criminal offenses ?
That would really be interesting if Anna actually has been charged with soliciting prostitution. Imagine, if Connaught Hotel alerted authorities :sneaky:
Or maybe that even happened before she moved to UK... thus changing the name!
In any case, she needed Carl Buchalet to open the company for her as neither she nor Joe have Swiss citizenship.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.