Anna Bey #30 Homeless scammer on the run, trafficking, riding not for fun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Russians called her a milkmaid but they also realised she had Russian background. I don't know why people keep acting like the fact that Anna Bey is Russian hasn't been proven 1000 times over.

Agreed!! šŸ‘šŸ‘ Too bad she didnā€™t inherit any of the good characteristics associated with Russian womenā€¦ She isnā€™t hot, she isnā€™t smart, she isnā€™t diligent about fixing her VERY poor grammar, in fact she seems to scoff at anything education related.

Delusional Airhead is the best description for herā€¦which means we all get to be entertained for free, lol ..until she starts scamming and robbing young girls of thousands of dollars, then itā€™s no longer ok to ignore her scam tactics - one of which includes pretending to be someone sheā€™s not!

This is why itā€™s important to point out that her own mother speaks to her in Russian. Doesnā€™t make it good or bad, it simply means that Anna LIES LIES LIES about her background to try and fit in to an image that she thinks will sell more!

Reactions: 9
Agreed!! šŸ‘šŸ‘ Too bad she didnā€™t inherit any of the good characteristics associated with Russian womenā€¦ She isnā€™t hot, she isnā€™t smart, she isnā€™t diligent about fixing her VERY poor grammar, in fact she seems to scoff at anything education related.

Delusional Airhead is the best description for herā€¦which means we all get to be entertained for free, lol ..until she starts scamming and robbing young girls of thousands of dollars, then itā€™s no longer ok to ignore her scam tactics - one of which includes pretending to be someone sheā€™s not!

This is why itā€™s important to point out that her own mother speaks to her in Russian. Doesnā€™t make it good or bad, it simply means that Anna LIES LIES LIES about her background to try and fit in to an image that she thinks will sell more!
I bet her mother is commenting in Russian/Cyrillic just to bother her. Probably Anna doesn't even understand what RƤty senior is saying. Maybe she is doing it to make Anna actually appear Russian šŸ˜‚ Erin is a badass šŸ„³ I need to go back to the comments and see what Erin is actually writing.

Reactions: 1
She's Russian minority from Estonia.All Baltic countries have high proportions of Ruski because of SSSR.But it still doesn't change anything

Reactions: 12
I bet her mother is commenting in Russian/Cyrillic just to bother her. Probably Anna doesn't even understand what RƤty senior is saying. Maybe she is doing it to make Anna actually appear Russian šŸ˜‚ Erin is a badass šŸ„³ I need to go back to the comments and see what Erin is actually writing.
No offense but you joined the site less than a week ago. So you are making incorrect comments. There are thousands of posts on here and before speaking you should at least read the basics. There's a whole Youtube page by Erin/Momma Rat entirely in Russian plus reviews from Russian clients in Russian on her page. Anna grew up speaking Russian, stop trying to change the subject just because you're offended. Not every Russian woman is a saint and a scholar.

Moving on.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Aija is half Russian half Finnish(huge probability of her father being Finnish Gipsy,she spoke about that on Swedish television).

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No offense but you joined the site less than a week ago. So you are making incorrect comments. There are thousands of posts on here and before speaking you should at least read the basics. There's a whole Youtube page by Erin/Momma Rat entirely in Russian plus reviews from Russian clients in Russian on her page. Anna grew up speaking Russian, stop trying to change the subject just because you're offended. Not every Russian woman is a saint and a scholar.

Moving on.
I assume you heard about the UDSSR right? Everyone during those days had to learn Russian, like Erin. Please do your homework.
And yes I joined a week ago which doesn't mean that I discovered this forum just one week ago. You might know this pages are public. Thanks and have a good evening.

PS: yes it would be great if you would stop bashing Russians in every post.

Reactions: 2
Estonia has a significant minority of ethnic Russians and Russian speakers, about 24% of the population. Perhaps underplaying her maternal Russian roots, or even hiding them, in Aijaā€™s family stems from generational problems for Russians in Estonia ( by the way, this is the title exact title of a Wikipedia entry on the subject) .

One thing is known: her mother speaks to her in Russian. She has confirmed that she speaks Russian even on her Youtube channel. Tattle has a live video available where she even speaks it when someone asks for her to do so.

Itā€™s logical to speculate she belongs to that ethnic group. I donā€™t know as total fact, but this is gossip forum. I donā€™t think anybody in the forum is trying to denigrate Russians by saying that Anna has Russian ethnicity. People call attention to her hiding it. Being ashamed of where you come from is not really elegant.

Hereā€™s a random article if anyone is interested about Russians in Estonia in modern times.

Reactions: 7
Hey can you not be rude? Lauren is a vital source since she was actually friends with Anna until she realized how messed up Anna is. Also please I donā€™t know how many times this needs to be said (seems like it needs to be said atleast 3 times in every thread thatā€™s created)

This is not Reddit or quora where people are attacking you and you have chat room style posts. Please learn how to take things objectively. Not only does it cause a peace of mind for yourself (seriously are we going to have internet fights ?) but it also opens your mind up on being able to accept other peoples views. I myself am Russian and can understand where these negative views come from, that does not mean that itā€™s correct what so ever. There is no such thing as objective truth but simply a collective of agreements which help see the big picture. People, cultures, and social ideas are multidimensional. To say that there is only one correct truth in these aspects is naive and ignorant. Everything has an aspect which we personally disagree with but that does not mean that itā€™s not true.

I donā€™t know what it is about this thread that makes people feel personally attacked. But this is not about you, please stop inserting yourself in these topics and taking it so personally to the point where thereā€™s massive rants. If it were about you, the thread would be named after you. This thread has been derailed so many times by people taking the posts personally and going on tangent about ā€œI AM OFFENDED THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT *inserts anecdotal experience* SEE YOU ARE ALL WRONG AND BULLIES. WHILE I AM CORRECT NOW APOLOGIZE.ā€

this is a gossip site, donā€™t make it any deeper than it should be. It ruins the fun, scaring away old readers and quite honestly scares away new readers from joining as well. If you donā€™t like whatā€™s being discussed no one is forcing you to read, no one is forcing you to make a post. You have power over your emotions, if something is causing you to have a negative emotion then stop associating with that thing. Itā€™s honestly silly to be riled up by what someone online on a gossip forum says.

See something you donā€™t like that you donā€™t agree with. Reply as if it were a discussion board in university. You see someoneā€™s post you disagree with say ā€œnice point there, however I see that you missed a few things such as ~~~~~ which would make your post seem more well rounded and somewhat accurateā€

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hey can you not be rude? Lauren is a vital source since she was actually friends with Anna until she realized how messed up Anna is. Also please I donā€™t know how many times this needs to be said (seems like it needs to be said atleast 3 times in every thread thatā€™s created)

This is not Reddit or quora where people are attacking you and you have chat room style posts. Please learn how to take things objectively. Not only does it cause a peace of mind for yourself (seriously are we going to have internet fights ?) but it also opens your mind up on being able to accept other peoples views. I myself am Russian and can understand where these negative views come from, that does not mean that itā€™s correct what so ever. There is no such thing as objective truth but simply a collective of agreements which help see the big picture. People, cultures, and social ideas are multidimensional. To say that there is only one correct truth in these aspects is naive and ignorant. Everything has an aspect which we personally disagree with but that does not mean that itā€™s not true.

I donā€™t know what it is about this thread that makes people feel personally attacked. But this is not about you, please stop inserting yourself in these topics and taking it so personally to the point where thereā€™s massive rants. If it were about you, the thread would be named after you. This thread has been derailed so many times by people taking the posts personally and going on tangent about ā€œI AM OFFENDED THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT *inserts anecdotal experience* SEE YOU ARE ALL WRONG AND BULLIES. WHILE I AM CORRECT NOW APOLOGIZE.ā€

this is a gossip site, donā€™t make it any deeper than it should be. It ruins the fun, scaring away old readers and quite honestly scares away new readers from joining as well. If you donā€™t like whatā€™s being discussed no one is forcing you to read, no one is forcing you to make a post. You have power over your emotions, if something is causing you to have a negative emotion then stop associating with that thing. Itā€™s honestly silly to be riled up by what someone online on a gossip forum says.

See something you donā€™t like that you donā€™t agree with. Reply as if it were a discussion board in university. You see someoneā€™s post you disagree with say ā€œnice point there, however I see that you missed a few things such as ~~~~~ which would make your post seem more well rounded and somewhat accurateā€
I assume you are aiming at me? I do not feel personally attacked by other people making their remarks about Russians. It actually amuses me to see how people insist that her accent is Russian when it is cleanly not.
talking about her ancestry, I do not doubt that she has some Russian DNA, I just doubt that it's 50% as some here claim.
Did she ever speak Russian? I don't know. Never saw or heard her speaking. If you have a video that confirms this, please be so kind to share it with a new member like me. I speak some Russian, but that doesn't mean I'm actually Russian right? The same as speaking English doesn't make one a Brit correct?
anyhow, as you say and I agree, let's not waste our time on this discussion. I won't be able to convince certain people that her accent isn't Russian because they really believe in it, but mentioning it 5 times per day does not make it true.

Did she ever speak Russian? I don't know. Never saw or heard her speaking. If you have a video that confirms this, please be so kind to share it with a new member like me.
Please go to the Wiki and find the Dossier. Find her deleted videos. Find the deleted live where she is in what seems to be a kitchen. This is at least one example off the top of my head where she speaks Russian.

The information you are asking for has been shared already. Itā€™s the result of the work of multiple people throughout a very long time. You may not have time to get through the 31 threads today, but all essential background info has been shared and compiled. The Wiki is a good place to start. So please read and use the research tools; the information you are asking for is open and available to whoever looks for it, and thatā€™s what itā€™s for. Thatā€™s the way the forum provides for you to catch up.

Reactions: 15
I assume you are aiming at me? I do not feel personally attacked by other people making their remarks about Russians. It actually amuses me to see how people insist that her accent is Russian when it is cleanly not.
talking about her ancestry, I do not doubt that she has some Russian DNA, I just doubt that it's 50% as some here claim.
Did she ever speak Russian? I don't know. Never saw or heard her speaking. If you have a video that confirms this, please be so kind to share it with a new member like me. I speak some Russian, but that doesn't mean I'm actually Russian right? The same as speaking English doesn't make one a Brit correct?
anyhow, as you say and I agree, let's not waste our time on this discussion. I won't be able to convince certain people that her accent isn't Russian because they really believe in it, but mentioning it 5 times per day does not make it true.
It is not the members' job to provide you information especially when the previous threads are available.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok, I donā€™t know much about past research, but being 100% Estonian myself and living among Russian Estonians my whole life, for me it is perfectly clear that Annaā€™s accent is Russian.

Reactions: 8
Phonetics,phonology,elocution and history are discussed at self improvement corner.Who can/will make new thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
āš āš  Please! No new posts unless there is a link to a new thread, please (unless you are Anna or Annaā€™s minion).
Seems there are not many active folks able to create the new thread instantly, so lets just waitā€¦ āš āš 

p.s. the suggestions for names are on pp. 48-50, thanks!

Reactions: 7
It seems that there's always something new to discover about Rat.But as I said phonetics,history,geography and genealogy is self improvement corner. All new members should start with thread no.1. In order to acquire enough knowledge on topic.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.