Anna Bey #30 Homeless scammer on the run, trafficking, riding not for fun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those blueprints are the plan of the appartement avenue Alfred Bertrand, destinated to be an office/lounge (the squares indicate the table, the chairs, etc.). They belong without any doubt to Audi Bank. The actual decoration is in the same vein. @indiana and @teki_awas have both recreated the entire appartement and its location in the building. And I can confirm, because I saw the apartement from the outside, it corresponds exactly to those blue prints (the surface, exposition etc). Anna presented the blue prints like the plans for... her new office in Corsier, if I remember correctly, which is an even more serious problem, because she is faking the use of documents that don't belong to her.
About Joseph : as a Lebanese citizen he can't have a permanent permit only a renewable one which could not be delivered if there is a problem in his situation.
Ah, yes, different (and stricter) Swiss permit laws! However, I do believe that the Bank would be able to renew his permit easily as Hallit is still registered as Head of Department and not just a simple Member - that is - he has formed connections with Bank's customers he's responsible for and it would damage Bank's reputation to change its members frequently, especially those in higher ranks. Now, why would Anna endanger her husband's career by leaking the blueprints? I agree here with @Less is more - how could your friend recognize from the blueprints that it was lounge belonging to Bank Audi? Is he employee of Bank Audi himself? Is there a way to get the register of the building to what company the Lounge belongs? If she's using those documents as her own office that's a serious problem indeed and there's no more question as to should or should not Hallit be reported to the bank - he definitely should.

Another thing related to this Anna-Hallit-Carl scheme is tax avoidance. I have reason to believe that Hallit uses Anna's business to write off their costs and invest the money he earns as an employee elsewhere. One legal way companies and their employees write their taxes off is by claiming some costs as 'business' expenditures. As I said it's legal practice. All Anna's travels, eating at restaurants, maybe even shopping can be deduced as 'representative' costs for her business and even cover the costs of her 'network' while Hallit is investing all the money saved through Carl. And I have a strong suspicion that such a scheme wasn't originally created by Anna but Hallit the banker himself. Why do it? Well, why not do it? It's legal. People get greedy and want more of what they have. Hey, you get to travel and eat out for free and save the money to invest for the future projects. It would also mean that Anna, though not rich, is definitely not broke (to my dismay). So, dear Tattlers and dear ehleghant ladieeez, you are the ones who have been bankrolling Anna's lifestyle all along, not only her's but her 'oligarch', 'billionaire', 'millionaire' husband as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Bastine de Beaumanoir Based on what evidence?

@Bastine de Beaumanoir It would be great if you could find out a) where she is and b) why she isn’t in Geneva
For a smart girl, ready to help us with a lot of investigations, suddenly you are incapable to read a mere plan. The assembly of the pieces and the furniture disposal, the stairs in the building are those of the appartement Alfred Bertarnd which is not an appartement to live in. Maybe you didn't see the thread where things were demonstrated or you didn't see the plan.

As for her in Geneva : here I react to @cherry cherry post with the "Monday in Geneva" caption. The sky was the one shown by Ivan in Montreux : completly gray and with the mountains in the fog. November is very particular because of a specific fog who covers the mountains (coming from the first snows) and covering the city, sometime many mornings and evenings in a row. It is not suffisant to have Karim in Geneva who tells her "Hey, baby, now the sky is covered!" She has to give a real proof.

But even if I would like to see her in Geneva (trust me I woud like to), I can't. Why? Because she has patterns. Do you rememeber when she said she has her phases in clothing? First black, then neutral, blah, blah, blah... And do you rememeber her baby blue period? That is the period of that picture, probably Fall 2019 (with the blue fake Chanel bag, too). I don't have the patience to analyze her face, but you should do it. Just like her body, her face changes a lot this year... This is the way one must take all this circus about the timeline.

Both Bertrand and Corsier are in the dark in the evening and the morning (yes, people, my suprise party only begins). Maybe the light hurts Anna, that's why she is living in the dark? Please....

People working here for a long time and with sincere investment, a word from Bastine's heart. Just be carrefull for the future : under the mask of objectivity some ladies here are trying to serve you only Anna's version. People's memories are short and they rely on it. Nobody seems to have realized that, suddenly, just after the publication of Die Weltwoche, we had many new members here capable to speak such an accurate German, giving their opinion about that interview while clearly they were having no idea what that newspaper was. Anna has the english translation before publication, provided by Zeller because it's the law, even if he initially interviewed her in English. There are always changes from version A (interview) to version B (publication). Re-read this thread and you will understand, re-read also the final of the precedent thread and you will see the red flags. The intention was to publish the english version of the interview on Tattle, because, they were thinking, just like Anna, that Roman Zeller took her seriously. As I've tod you, he was not : the caption of the image shows that the person interviewed is just a hooker.

Now, draw your own conclusions about people who seem to want to "contribute" with their "objectivity" at the discussion. I advise you to lock this thread and to start another one. Also for the future : when my suprise will come for Anna, you will understand that Bastine was behind. Love you all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
For a smart girl, ready to help us with a lot of investigations, suddenly you are incapable to read a mere plan. The assembly of the pieces and the furniture disposal, the stairs in the building are those of the appartement Alfred Bertarnd which is not an appartement to live in. Maybe you didn't see the thread where things were demonstrated or you didn't see the plan.
@Bastine de Beaumanoir No need to adopt a condescending tone in order to cover up the fact that there is no evidence that the place belongs to the bank.

While it is highly possible that it is the case, the credibility of such a statement would be greater if it was backed by evidence.

Reactions: 3
Hi all,

can we draw a line and get back on topic? Agree to disagree and move on.

If you have any issues report them to us and we'll deal with it. Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I volunteer to make a new thread, early on if needed be, for the sake of the group and our investigation. The introduction needs to be clear and precise. I'll read back on this thread (a big job indeed) and try to salvage information.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I strongly oppose a new thread at this point for the mere fact that it's pointless. The suggestion per se is another distraction in my view. But then, if the majority of ladies here happen to be in agreement, so be it.

Reactions: 3
I strongly oppose a new thread at this point for the mere fact that it's pointless. The suggestion per se is another distraction in my view. But then, if the majority of ladies here happen to be in agreement, so be it.
I've never seen a thread so derailed, this is a first. What do you propose we do if the regulars are discouraged from posting?

I'm holding my cards until the air clears up, I'm also encouraging Anna to do a vlogmas series for Christmas, which she can't do because she's too broke to flex that hard, consistently.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
😳 Wow. Ok, I'm going to say a huge thank you to the Well known members for opening my eyes to Anna's scam (Especially @laurensanchez @Sadies @Alicia @CTarac @BastineDeBeaumanoir. I'm so sorry to those I have overlooked mentioning your name specifically. These are the ones I've seen more recently but I recognise your names when I see th m come up). I feel sorry for people who have more to lose than just the $1000 for the course and that is their freedom, integrity or whatever else Anna takes from them. She doesn't deserve anything she has or gets and I hope you make her pay for what's she's doing. I'm going to say goodbye at this point. I've obviously not in Europe so I can't add the amount of research and knowledge you can being there. I'm not sure what's happened in this thread but it's definitely taken on a different tone. No, I'm not one of Anna's minions trying to ruin your thread, if that's what you're thinking. I just think that at this point, I can't add anything and I sense the frustration coming from those who are used to working together. You're right about this thread though. There is little difference between Anna's negativity and randomness, and the vibe that I'm getting on this thread. For people who are trying to better themselves through Anna's courses, that's not going to happen when they're coming here and see people views be called garbage and pointless. I get what you were saying though. However, please know that some of us don't mind you going slightly "off topic". That's part of the charm of this team. You share ideas with each other and Bastine shares her valuable, proper elegant knowledge. For example, remember the conversation about stockings and not going bare-legged? You talked about the brands you like at different price points. That's all discussion that Anna isn't providing her students or minions, so that's a plus for you. I saw one comment on Anna's video asking her to demonstrate changing a "Plain Jane" to elegant. Do you know what Anna said to that? Nothing. She liked all the posts that say she looks beautiful, but in regards to those specifics people ask for, she dodges them because they're a challenge that she can't rise to. They will give her away. Another person replied to that comment by suggeated some other youtubers and places to get that information sort of information. A reluctance to acknowledge and answer these comments and questions is a red flag, and nobody on YouTube is pointing those flags out. It's just people kissing Anna's feet Someone has to point out Anna's inconsistencies in the comment section (ie was that skirt really Dior or a fast fashion knockoff found through a google images search?) or minions won't work it out.

I think thread 29 was fantastic and it was really going somewhere. I take it Anna was scared by that and has done something here to throw you off. Keep at it and you'll wear her down. Thank you for all the work you've done. All the best. ♥

Reactions: 13
I've never seen a thread so derailed, this is a first. What do you propose we do if the regulars are discouraged from posting?
Not feeding further another trick to mess with the thread and get away of the topic like this one. People post when they feel like, when an interesting event happens and, let's face it Anna Bey's life been quite boring lately to even move with the rythmn of this thread, something I knew it would happen the more we discovered about her to the point of her becoming more and more vigilant. But again, as I said, the majority decides.

Reactions: 5
I am also going to sign off. I hope that the promises that were announced here will eventually come true and that we’ll see concrete results. And that a year from now, she’ll no longer pop up on my screen whenever I go on YT. Take care!

Reactions: 4
However, please know that some of us don't mind you going slightly "off topic". That's part of the charm of this team. You share ideas with each other and Bastine shares her valuable, proper elegant knowledge. For example, remember the conversation about stockings and not going bare-legged? You talked about the brands you like at different price points. That's all discussion that Anna isn't providing her students or minions, so that's a plus for you. I saw one comment on Anna's video asking her to demonstrate changing a "Plain Jane" to elegant. Do you know what Anna said to that? Nothing. She liked all the posts that say she looks beautiful, but in regards to those specifics people ask for, she dodges them because they're a challenge that she can't rise to. They will give her away.
This used to be a fun and informative, and safe, space for discussing all things Anna Bey, her scam, lies, and faux pas. We gain valuable information from members who give their time and skills doing research and detective work. The occasional levities thrown in serves as palate cleanser (the Geneva Shore is gold!).

I hate to think that whoever orchestrated the distraction, succeeded.This is exactly what they want to happen. At this point, I can see we’re divided when it comes to how the thread should be treated; then again, I believe we’re here because we want to take the scammer down - and that’s where we’re all united. Let’s move forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't encourage anyone to get into trouble and risk revealing their identity and we should discuss Anna's scam within the limits of the rules and not within the limits of another Tattler. I do have my theories, I reasoned from business perspective, anyone interested can look up this thread. And any theory and idea, any testimony is important and it can help unveil the scam. If someone wants to see it as derailment, well everyone has doubts and should also not be 'monitored' against expressing them, unless they break the site rules. I also have my doubts, I hope all big promises to stop this scam will be delivered. My only question is - WHEN? I am personally voting against stopping this thread.

Reactions: 12
I feel like I just walked in on my parents fighting 😂 I have not followed what exactly the problem here is here, I usually ignore the troll-esque posts but we should absolutely not lock the thread! Why is that even a question?
I love to come here and discuss her wonky extensions and fake bags.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just for reference. Tattle rules that I believe were not observed in this Thread as of late:
(*) Don't derail threads. We're relaxed about going a bit offtopic but people that deliberately try to provoke are not welcome. Please report anyone you have concerns with.
(*) No flouncing and posting that you're leaving. If you want to take a break from tattle do so without announcing it or use the links in the top to delete your account.
(*) No chatroom style messages as this is a forum. If you agree with someone or love their post use the reactions.
(*) Don't quote a message just to post a clapping hands emoji or say you agree as it adds unnecessary scrolling, just use the reactions instead.
(*) Avoid using acronyms unless they're about the person in the thread title.

Having referenced that, I hope the remaining 300 posts or so on this thread gets us back together. I miss you guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel like I just walked in on my parents fighting 😂 I have not followed what exactly the problem here is here, I usually ignore the troll-esque posts but we should absolutely not lock the thread! Why is that even a question?
I love to come here and discuss her wonky extensions and fake bags.
Agree - I am sure Anna will give us a reason for another interesting discussion soon! :)

Reactions: 11
I had impression that there were some imposters among us, but I wouldn't be surprised that some of users got overly excited 'to take Anna Bey down ASAP'. Why so much bloodlust? She is digging her own grave already! And we are collecting all evidences of her scams here, to inform people which are considering buying some of her "courses"
Anyway it's a gossip forum some laughs and off-topics just happen;)

Reactions: 23

As for her in Geneva : here I react to @cherry cherry post with the "Monday in Geneva" caption. The sky was the one shown by Ivan in Montreux : completly gray and with the mountains in the fog. November is very particular because of a specific fog who covers the mountains (coming from the first snows) and covering the city, sometime many mornings and evenings in a row. It is not suffisant to have Karim in Geneva who tells her "Hey, baby, now the sky is covered!" She has to give a real proof.

But even if I would like to see her in Geneva (trust me I woud like to), I can't. Why? Because she has patterns. Do you rememeber when she said she has her phases in clothing? First black, then neutral, blah, blah, blah... And do you rememeber her baby blue period? That is the period of that picture, probably Fall 2019 (with the blue fake Chanel bag, too). I don't have the patience to analyze her face, but you should do it. Just like her body, her face changes a lot this year... This is the way one must take all this circus about the timeline.

Both Bertrand and Corsier are in the dark in the evening and the morning (yes, people, my suprise party only begins). Maybe the light hurts Anna, that's why she is living in the dark? Please....

People working here for a long time and with sincere investment, a word from Bastine's heart. Just be carrefull for the future : under the mask of objectivity some ladies here are trying to serve you only Anna's version. People's memories are short and they rely on it. Nobody seems to have realized that, suddenly, just after the publication of Die Weltwoche, we had many new members here capable to speak such an accurate German, giving their opinion about that interview while clearly they were having no idea what that newspaper was. Anna has the english translation before publication, provided by Zeller because it's the law, even if he initially interviewed her in English. There are always changes from version A (interview) to version B (publication). Re-read this thread and you will understand, re-read also the final of the precedent thread and you will see the red flags. The intention was to publish the english version of the interview on Tattle, because, they were thinking, just like Anna, that Roman Zeller took her seriously. As I've tod you, he was not : the caption of the image shows that the person interviewed is just a hooker.

Now, draw your own conclusions about people who seem to want to "contribute" with their "objectivity" at the discussion. I advise you to lock this thread and to start another one. Also for the future : when my suprise will come for Anna, you will understand that Bastine was behind. Love you all.
This is why we love you! And the numerous posts trying to throw things in another direction, they will not work while Mme. Poirot is on the case! So I hope all of you working for ill ends realise that. Anna's time is coming. Tattle is a mere distraction. The real world is coming hard and fast and while she is sending people to post here, she will get her just rewards. I say no more.

As to the recent meandering away from the topic: I've said several times that Anna thrives on a spirit of confusion.

All of a sudden you'll see someone say: well how do you know her husband's gay? how do you know she's homeless? etc etc even when evidence has been presented in full and multiple times from different sources. Then people say that they won't post X because there is no proof.

Excuse me, but Tattle is not a criminal court of law. Everything here does not have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Back to the topic at hand!
I know we've been in a bit of a drought lately with zero Anna Bey news but fear not, we can put our detective caps back on!
Irrelevant and boring: Anna has followed the founder/CEO of a fake lash company

🚨Anna Bey News🚨
Anna is using Ivan for her indirect Tattle Press Conferences. How many times has his ig been the source of news? There's no way any of his slip-ups are accidental.
Ivan was with Anna in Parc Bertrand and two other ladies. The blonde was stood a distance away, the brunette was the photographer/videographer. According to Ivan, today's session was also a photoshoot and interview. Is this more press coverage or another behind the scenes sneak peak of a potential product launch?

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Back to the topic at hand!
I know we've been in a bit of a drought lately with zero Anna Bey news but fear not, we can put our detective caps back on!
Irrelevant and boring: Anna has followed the founder/CEO of a fake lash company

🚨Anna Bey News🚨
Anna is using Ivan for her indirect Tattle Press Conferences. How many times has his ig been the source of news? There's no way any of his slip-ups are accidental.
Ivan was with Anna in Parc Bertrand and two other ladies. The blonde was stood a distance away, the brunette was the photographer/videographer. According to Ivan, today's session was also a photoshoot and interview. Is this more press coverage or another behind the scenes sneak peak of a potential product launch?
Anna on the ground in a public park. So affluent. So classy. Her spiritual home is the streets.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.