Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LydyDeG

Behoooold, our queen of scamelegance !

I had some time off this afternoon, so i did a quick drawing... and as reading you makes me laugh so much, i thought i might returning the favor 😎

Sorry about the picture quality, have no scanner where i am...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Noella

So I too been on this thread for a while as a sleeper. I find it rather hillarious. From what I gathered, I seem to be a grandma on this forum - I'm 47, so I've seen my fair share of life. Also I always seem to be about at least two days behind on this forum - so many posts I can't keep up..

I find it rather sad that there are girls like Rose Glow (is that her name?) and the other one "Lady in Company" trying to "Level up"... they seem to have completely missed the point of what elegance and grace is. My motto in life has always been: it's not what you wear - it's how you wear it (and how one looks in what is worn). I have no shame in wearing an all black Zara outfit if it's put together nicely. My line of work has introduced me to many affluent ladies that date (or married) wealthy men and most of these are Alpha Females themselves. Even if they've not come from wealthy backgrounds themselves try to help out other (less fortunate) ladies to come into "their circle" (of friends or possibly even helping to match make with single wealthy men).

Something else I've noticed in life: (even rich) men couldn't care less what (brand) you wear or what name-brand of handbag you carry - as long as it looks presentable and put togehter nicely/elegantly. Most of them can't tell the difference between a Hermes or Celine bag anyway - and quite frankly, who cares? All of my rich lady friends walk around with non-branded items like a Celine or a small Bottega bag - simple yet stylish and insuspicious. Which is not to say they (men) can't tell a nicely tailored Loro Piana Blazer from a H&M blazer/dress.. of course they notice that. But many of my friends also wear a Zara or small boutique item they bought in Sevilla.. In my opinion: A woman wears a (certain) designer handbag to impress other women - not a man.

What you guys (in this forum) seem to forget - there are also rich older men around that look for a woman. And a lot of them had their arm-candy (and are now divorced) and are looking for a more stable relationship. So they're not looking for a pretty blonde young one - but rather a woman their age ;)

Also I'd like to comment on the recent mentions of getting approached by men during shopping / museums / airports etc. Since I'm not 20 any longer - I don't know how it is for that generation, but in general, I do get approached by men and found that smart casual works better than uber fashionable chic.. Men are indimidated by women that seem to have "it all together" and/or high-flying career. But all this aside - my experience shows, rich men prefer a personal recommendation from within their (own trusted) circle. So knowing and moving with rich affluent women is far more lucrative in getting "hooked up" with a rich guy than sitting in a hotel lobby will ever be (b/c a true alpha female with not see you as competion but is interested in lifting you up - if she thinks you're worth it an polished enough)...

AND.. last words.. The truly rich (old money) will not usually marry Meghan.. that's a fairytale. They tend to stick to their own to preserve their wealth.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

laurensanchez

VIP Member
No woman married to a millionaire or billionaire is online giving her secrets ok? Case closed lol.

All are scammers to one degree or another. Anna's scam is just the biggest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

J.Tarac

VIP Member
"... take a photo ID of our license and have it sent to Anna or an admin..."

These people deserve to be scammed.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Noella

She definitely reads these forums. A few pages ago we said upper class people dont just stay at 5 star hotels.

Now Anna is staying at a 3 star hotel and rubbing it in people's faces across multiple IG stories!

She just does not get it! An upper class person is not going to stay at a 3 star hotel then make all these comparisons to a 5 star hotel to their public followers!

We seem to be having to educate her about upper class because she has no idea about them... And like a puppet, she follows whatever we say!
Here's a few more tips for Anna:

I guess she never really hung out with the "real rich" (but hey define "rich" - how much worth does someone need to be so they'll fall under the wing of "rich"🤷🏽‍♀️- also "aristocracy" doesn't automatically make someone "rich" - many of their real estate is dilapidating since proper maintanace costs too much to upkeep - but let me not degress) b/c they rent villas/mansions that come with with chefs or rent a 225k/week yacht in the Bahamas and do not stay at hotels - for the exact reason that they do not want to be seen how they holiday or if they stay in a hotel at least have the president suite with their own staff and swimming pool... or if they are anonymous (meaning their faces are not know to the public) they might stay at a small boutique hotel with less than a handfull rooms. But they're certainly not the ones staying at the 55 club in Ramatuelle also NOT the ones that moor in St.Tropez or Porto Cervo "so everone can see their yachts"... - they stay off the radar as much as possible - or why do you think so many of them travel privately and the "private jet check-in" is seperate from the "peasant airport"? Which is not to say they don't travel 1st class - but 1st class lounge again is also separate from business (in most cases). Oh and I nearly forgot - the real rich have their own holiday home in the south of France - away from the masses. I know a lady she has a holiday villa with a permanent all year round in-house staff of 12 employees (I was like - iiiiisssshhhh "need a house sitter"???)

Most rich also don't show off "labels" or "designers" - that itsy tiny money purse that cost 2.5k doesn't even have a label or it's made out of straw and cost $25 - money is not the "issue". They're also not the ones drivng flashy cars - they buy a insuspicuious looking VW that drives like a Maybach.. but the "average plane gold digging Jane" doesn't know about it b/c she's too stupid to realise that the rich have a ton of collector cars in their garage they have for their own pleasure...
They're also not the ones running around in a Love bracelet or the VCAs Alhambra collection - that is "new" (or better "NO"-)money. Only no-money ppl fall for these stupid trends. My husband bought me a super stylish diamond bracelet for my 40th birthday - at a cost of a nice Mid-entry level Rolex (or I guess a Love Bracelet value). To the untrained eye it looks like a piece of fashion jewellery - but believe me "the real ladies" - they spot that from a mile away. The copious amounts of compliments I've had for this small bracelet is unbelievable. Again it's not "what you wear" it's how it looks on you.. I am 100% certain a Love bracelet would not have given me so many compliments as the one I have over the years.
And another note on jewellery: most ladies invest into a goldsmith and get their jewellery (re-)done and don't rely on Bulgari, Cartier or Tiffany's... b/c just because you can afford it - doens't mean you have to buy it.. 🐑🐑🐑

• Heart
Reactions: 27

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Ahem. As a girl who used to do a lot of events, all I can say is judging by how far they were from the stage, they were not in any way VIP in fact he probably got backstage for free because that is how it happens. I got so many free passes through friends who were in the industry. Her DJ boyfriend was a groupie. Why does she not have any pics of her and Paris, her and Maroon 5, in fact not a single photo of her with anyone who is a celebrity from that time.

She also does not have any pics of her at any high society or celeb events in London or Geneva. She lived in London for FIVE years. I have never seen her at a single event. Not even in one of the private members' clubs. Hell she never even went to the party hotspots that I know of.

Where is the proof?

Students, what are you buying? A dream.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It is obvious that the last few months Anna has bought more designer items she could not afford before she started her 1000$ course. My problem with all this is conspicuous consumption. There actually isn’t anything pitiful in using the same Hermes belt and Louboutin heels all the time even when you have money to buy more. It is environmentally responsible to refrain from buying new items all the time. Same goes with luxury but high emission cars and SUVs.

Reactions: 25

Stubbssie

Anna Bey otherwise known as Aija Raty/Aija Darling is a former Swedish/Estonian Russian reality TV participant, pole dancer, alleged sugar baby, and alleged racist who has been accused of borrowing generously from her friends and peers to create her "online finishing school" The School of Affluence.

In thread one, we discussed her boyfriend, failed/fake engagement, racist screenshots, content theft, trampy times in Malta, ridiculous song, and inability to match white tones. Insiders from her past continue to come forward with stories about her past as an SB. In thread two, we discussed her sordid companions, terrible botox and racist remarks while she partied in the offseason at Cavo Tagoo with a hairy finance troll. Will we get to thread #4 before Anna gets to offseason Verbier? Probably yes.

• Haha

severedmind

@maria99

That's because she has no idea what she's talking about when it comes to "affluence".

Up until a week ago, she thought "affluent" people only stayed in the most lavish, famous 5* hotels, because that's all she ever saw the real JetSetBabes of Instagram do.

Then she read here and other forums where many "affluent" (does this word make anyone else cringe now? Ugh) ladies said that truly wealthy people don't actually like to fall into the tourist traps and mainstream luxury show-off hotels, they love going to exclusive but low key places away from the crowds and new money types.

And now...

Anna/Aija loooved her time at a hotel that was "only 3*!" because it was quiet and tucked away. She made sure to flood her Instagram stories with how much she loved it and how low key she likes to be.

She's very confused. She can't decide if she wants to keep up her "old money chic" (her actual words in one video -- again, so much cringing from me) lie or use the money that she finally has now (from scamming women $1000 each) to do the showing off of logos and brand names and jetset locations that she's been desperate to do for the past 10 years. Poor Aija, very tough decision :(

Last edited:
  • Haha

Purplerain123

Hello,

I'm glad that this topic exist.
I ended up friendship with person who is big fan of Anna. She became totally obsessed with Anna's videos, clothes advice.

I tried to explain that Anna's advices are bullshit and that it all depends of the culture and guy.
For example in America it's normal to date guy and order some food in bar.
In some countries more popular are coffe dates or "pizza dates"...
If you follow Anna's advices of sitting quiet and just observing with fake smile - WTF - Thats ok for filming video - but in Real life, people when they socialize and met new people they like to speak, laught, shake hands, hug each other.

Its crazy. Whatever I spoke with her was "Anna Bay".. I gave her compliment for t-shirt and her response was "Its Anna Bay style".

Seriously she is totally delusional.

I believe lot of girls will waste few yeara of life and chances and became depressed because of Anna Bay.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

jeki

That podcast was dumb.

So it's ok to travel because you had covid?

Ever consider you maybe could have gotten covid from being out a lot in the first place?

Even if your "antibodies makes it ok" theory was true, did all of your friends on the trip have covid previously too? Your partner?

Did you ask an actual doctor about the antibodies or did you just ask dr google?

sarahlam48

Okay so black lady in STEM HERE... and full disclosure, some female coworkers of mine were actually looking at her course because she also sells respect from men (something smart but nerdy girls rarely get in our experience). Luckily none of us were actually gullible enough to buy it.

Also NRG makes me so sad... Atlanta is the perfect place to for a black girl to level up. There is actually a black society there with decent money, an international community, and a community that values multiculturalism. All she has to do is spend time pursuing her passions and networking and she would be good.

• Heart

cerillas

i like the name "Anna Bey: secrets of the elite scammer" simply because that's the name of her course and due to the words used it would probably come up in searches easily

but we still have a few pages to go before we choose a new title. i think we have to reach 1000 posts for the new thread

• Heart
Reactions: 22

CherryBerry25

VIP Member
She should try one of those Biologique Recherche treatments more often, her skin doesn‘t look healthy at all ☹

Her life seems so boring..and her energy in general often seems so low (unless scripted). It’s obvious that she’s running out of regurgitated content. Aren’t people like her called CONTENT CREATORS for a reason? What is she creating that is unique to her? I admit, she had me fooled at first, but in reality what VALUE does Anna actually bring to her community of followers? I’m trying to be objective and there is nothing I can think of that makes her worth following. And sadly, even her pictures aren’t inspiring from a style perspective.

Back when I was a fan of hers (not too long ago either), I remember always feeling like there was something missing from the way she’d show up. Meaning she would make these semi-interesting + pretty good video quality YouTube videos but then when she’d show up unscripted on her IG stories.. I always felt like there was a disconnect (like.. Is this the same person? Am I even getting to know the real her?) ..and in a way.. I felt let down. (Not to mention that she’s not active at all on her private FB group for her School of Affluence “students”. That’s always pissed me off too.. Like, I paid for your course and you can’t even interact with the community of women once in while? AT ALL!? Such a tasteless & very unprofessional gesture in my opinion).

Back to what I was saying. So, she pops into IG stories today to record herself walking to a restaurant and to wish everyone a good day (while her facial expressions look irritated & depressed). Okay? How is that actually sharing your life? We’ve learned nothing new about you & you’ve added no value. Everyone eats lunch. I’m just confused as to why she holds herself up on a pedestal (comes across as an expert in this & that) but can’t seem to share anything of SUBSTANCE?

I think she’s going through a mini midlife crisis. There is no consistency in anything she does lately. She adds absolutely nothing original or of value to the community she’s in. She seems very low energy or sometimes the total opposite .. comes off either very aggressive or “flamboyant” as she likes to say.. (dancing around to music out of no where). Stares into her camera phone taking these weird video selfies.. which comes across very awkward to me (as she’s not super cute to look at when you’re that up close to her nostrils).

I think all of this exposure we’ve done through these forums has caused her to face a side of herself that she wanted to bury for no one to see. She’s been pretty dishonest.. trying to CREATE this image of herself without showing the world the real her.. That there’s actually nothing affluent about her or her background.. and everything she’s learned (and prides herself in “teaching”) has mostly been from books she’s read or from real JetSet babes, etc.

Her life (in it of itself) isn’t very interesting at all. Her podcast rambling & weekly quotes aren’t that inspiring. Her “style” and quality of photography pics she posts aren’t very creative. Even with all the traveling that she’s done this year.. it just feels so empty.. No partner, no friends (aside from people here and there that she randomly dances on tables with), no creative/ fresh/ ORIGINAL content, no honest confessions that her audience might be able to relate to, not even any cool or interesting gifts she’s received from her “partner”.

Who is she? And why does it feel like we never really get to know her? Seems like she’s just running from herself.

Anyways, this is what came to mind for me when I saw her post the pathetic (in a pity sort of way) IG stories that she posted today.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Birdseed2

VIP Member
if she’s from Atlanta why don’t she just watch real housewives of Atlanta. It’s free AND entertaining. Anna is not free and not entertaining.

new rose glow, Anna dont know what she’s talking about. Rich men dont go to museum and walk around for fun , they only do that in cheesey romcoms from 1995. If you want to meet rich people at the museum you have to buy the $1000 dollar ticket to the museum charity gala then maybe you’ll find some there ( with their dates and wives ) ... but oh... too bad you gave your $1000 to Anna tha scamma.

(Re: Fashion - oh my god... annas making an army of elegant grandmas.)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick