Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the last video is terrible. She is very unpleasant and aggressive in that one also seems to be like in a rush or I dont know simply doesnt have a good vibe and she repeats the same sentences all the time all the bleeping time I have heard her say exactly what she says in that video already in other videos. I think people shall start seeing this. Last two videos were a joke really

Reactions: 7
With all the respect, I don't want to take a single life advice from some lady who married to a bisexual (to be honest i think he is more likely gay side).

This lady is married and buying second hand clothe of "Theory" (I am shooked). But paid 1K for Anna's School of BS for leveling up.

Jesus lady.. if you cannot even afford to buy the clothes from Theory, please don't waste your money on scammer.
I am starting to feeling sad for these ladies......

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I just can't with the new video. Man, she looks bad. Those granny earrings, thin hair combed back, camera angle enhancing those puffy lips and chipmunk cheeks. But her eyes have quite a maniacal glow to them. I wouldn't have been surprised to learn she had snorted coke before doing this video. It's clear from the tone of her voice and her body language she does this for herself, that she needs to persuade herself first and foremost.

And yet her followers are writing comments how they neede to hear this and that it's a wonderful video. They don't see their mentor is on a verge of a breakdown?

Reactions: 12
Honestly tho I get it these girls want the affluent lifestyle they want the y fairiy tale Anna gives them the believe of the fairy tale its so easy all these guru get the money based on despair it works the best. I can see it from my point of view I see through her and never would pay such money but I can see myself in the shoes of these woman aI have a regular job working on my dream and I am single dreaming of that rich lifestyle. I mean who doesnt so its easy to trick these woman because they want to believe it. So its not surprise she will still get these comments even on an arrogant video it all comes down to if you see through people or not and also if you are not brainwashed in a way. All these girls are already her sheeps already the bought ones and they see Ana as their example someone to look up to so thats why imo

Reactions: 5
Maybe she rushed herself in that video because someone in this thread said that her talking is to slow and it’s hard to watch. Maybe she tried to bring some energy but she did it the wrong way because she just seems being drugged, not energetic

Reactions: 12
Maybe she rushed herself in that video because someone in this thread said that her talking is to slow and it’s hard to watch. Maybe she tried to bring some energy but she did it the wrong way because she just seems being drugged, not energetic
She's nervous and manic like she is being chased.

Reactions: 7
She's nervous and manic like she is being chased.
yes i had that feeling too with the constant checking outside the window it was very creepy. I couldn’t watch til the end i felt i was being sermonised and i don’t know about you, but it’s not the right way for getting me motivated at all

Reactions: 10
Out of topic, but maybe some of you can be interested: I found royal butler's youtube channel recently and I thought you may like it as well.

Reactions: 10
Out of topic, but maybe some of you can be interested: I found royal butler's youtube channel recently and I thought you may like it as well.
lmaoooo...
Anna you didnt even reach the butler level yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The educated Scottish-Edinburgh accent! I could listen to it the whole day :love: Thanks for sharing

One title I would like to share - because I remember one video (the one where the topic of tights, pearls, diamonds, Spanx was mentioned), and this book might have been used as a reference: The art of southern charm by Patricia Altshult.

Another author that seemed to also influence Anna is Russian lady Larisa Renar. https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/how-to-bag-an-oligarch-5ms9mt5vbmc or https://www.theaustralian.com.au/we...d/news-story/29b993095e062f4a6c34cf7c3622ee19 I saw mention of Larissa information in SoA YT content, might be a coincidence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I just listened to the 2nd podcast, the one about travel. I cringed so hard when I heard Aija say that she doesnt like travelling to Tulum as they only have small boutique hotels and she likes 5* places like 4 seasons. It sounded so pretentious, but hey did she not stay at a 3* place in Greece last week and raved how she liked it as it was not a large hotel? This woman is mad

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@maria99

That's because she has no idea what she's talking about when it comes to "affluence".

Up until a week ago, she thought "affluent" people only stayed in the most lavish, famous 5* hotels, because that's all she ever saw the real JetSetBabes of Instagram do.

Then she read here and other forums where many "affluent" (does this word make anyone else cringe now? Ugh) ladies said that truly wealthy people don't actually like to fall into the tourist traps and mainstream luxury show-off hotels, they love going to exclusive but low key places away from the crowds and new money types.

And now...

Anna/Aija loooved her time at a hotel that was "only 3*!" because it was quiet and tucked away. She made sure to flood her Instagram stories with how much she loved it and how low key she likes to be.

She's very confused. She can't decide if she wants to keep up her "old money chic" (her actual words in one video -- again, so much cringing from me) lie or use the money that she finally has now (from scamming women $1000 each) to do the showing off of logos and brand names and jetset locations that she's been desperate to do for the past 10 years. Poor Aija, very tough decision :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The latest video...geez I would not want to be having an argument with her! Her true self came out in that video.

Her rushed, aggressive and jarring voice makes the video unpleasant and not engaging. Her lack of motivation and passion clearly comes through and is turning people off her.

The video is a pep talk for herself! With her topless dancer photos being revealed and fake engagement, she is losing credibility so no wonder she has no motivation!

Reactions: 13
Exactly, why else do a video on motivation if she is not struggling with that herself at the moment. She is getting frustrated, unsure of her direction and reading these forums every day must be really getting to her

Reactions: 6
These forums are probably one of the few areas that she cannot control the narrative, and she is certainly not used to that.

These forums are probably one of the few areas that she cannot control the narrative, and she is certainly not used to that.
when a journalist at a certain famous swedish newssite gets bored, she might cover the paradise hotel participant who is now "teaching" others how to be elegant and high-class :)

Well, two videos on YouTube been discussing if she's scammer.. Annette's Worldviews and that German girl so the word "scam" is next to her name she knows it's going to show up when people look her up.. She must be furious.

With all the respect, I don't want to take a single life advice from some lady who married to a bisexual (to be honest i think he is more likely gay side).

This lady is married and buying second hand clothe of "Theory" (I am shooked). But paid 1K for Anna's School of BS for leveling up.

Jesus lady.. if you cannot even afford to buy the clothes from Theory, please don't waste your money on scammer.
I am starting to feeling sad for these ladies......
IKR! for 1K you can get lots of new items especially on sales online.. but I feel these ladies don't know much about fashion to begin with they don't have a style of their own that's why they need someone to tell them what to wear.. there are free info though so maybe they just don't know how to google :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
hello! so i was someone who brought her course, got all wrapped up in the promoting she did and maxed out my credit card to do the course. i was blinded by the facade. do you think i could get my money back somehow by emailing her team? it is true that all she said in her course is stuff you can find online, but because i am so new to this whole leveling up thing i thought i was hitting the jackpot....

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.