Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does her nose look completely different? Has she had filler in her nose too/another nose job? It looks much wider and her nostrils look much weirder than normal

Reactions: 4
Is it me or does her nose look completely different? Has she had filler in her nose too/another nose job? It looks much wider and her nostrils look much weirder than normal
It’s just an optical illusion. I wonder why she insists on wearing all those hideous sunglasses 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even worse cos she always talks about how she prefers the low key self made millionaire types who aren’t flashy. She dresses like the old money stereotype look but behaves nouveau riche. Nothing wrong with either of those, but it’s like Anna make your mind up
She was dressing simply because she couldn't really afford. From now on, with the money she earned from her crappy courses, she will buy clothes with huge logo, we have already seen her with her rediculous beanie with the giant logo bigger than her lips. She always wanted to be bing bling to have luxury, and she wants people to know that she has luxurious lifestyle. So she will be wearing giant logos, if she could back in the days, she would have done it from the start.

Reactions: 11
lmao. Shocking!!! What kind of barbarian peasant dont wear Chanel for work out!!! Mon dieuuuuuu et Sacre bleuuuuu!!!
I hate those who want to talk to show off, what a tit she said this young lady. She could just shut the f*ck up. where is she going with this?
I feel that some of her followers become a carbon copy from her.
I'm sorry elegant ladies. Elegant ladies don't swear hahaah

She almost looks bald here. All that fasting and weight loss can disrupt your hormones too. Dear Aija, beauty isn’t just about hair extensions, Botox and spa treatments, it’s about working on your honor, character and integrity. Notice she never talks about these topics.
''You can't give what you don't have '' She has no honor, integrity,!!! She cannot teach what she lacks. Plus her character sucks. It's my own perspective.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Definitely this. Her dubious bingo scorecards are a sign that she climbed her way "up" from the very bottom to a middle class life (economically, not so much socially given no decent middle class person would respect or accept her). She has no idea what actual wealth and manners are. Zero class.
Yes, those Bingo scorecards made no sense! There was no difference between the items on the intermediate and advanced Bingo card.

Reactions: 3
She also seemed to say people made unfair assumptions about why she went on so many trips, without knowing details.

It felt like she was acting if there was some "good reason".

What was the "good reason"?

To go to some crowded nightclub?

In the middle of a pandemic?

What was it?

I saw this on a different forum (all comments on Aija are negative, just like here but no tea, just opinions):

#18 Today at 3:55 AM
    Like x 6
Could you please share a link to the forum?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I hate those who want to talk to show off, what a tit she said this young lady. She could just shut the f*ck up. where is she going with this?
I feel that some of her followers become a carbon copy from her.
I'm sorry elegant ladies. Elegant ladies don't swear hahaah

''You can't give what you don't have '' She has no honor, integrity,!!! She cannot teach what she lacks. Plus her character sucks. It's my own perspective.
In this whole leveling up of Anna‘s it‘s only about superficial image stuff - it‘s never about becoming a better person, or god forbid! the best version of yourself. Principles?!? Pfffff!!!! Hairextensions! Botox! Fillers! Starvin! SMIZING (yes, I admit i‘ve watches that video, the cringe of mother of all cringes 🤦🏼‍♀️). Who cares sbout integrity?!? It ain‘t buying no Chanel logo beanie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Meanwhile her students are shopping in thrift shops.. I'm not looking down on people who do but 2 students of her on " the level up "journey pick up their clothes from there ..New Rose Glow and that girl Leisha.. they are not like those influencers who do shopping hauls everyday clearly they are on tight budget.. I do not understand why spend 1000$ on lessons why not just watch the free stuff and keep the money for yourself..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Meanwhile her students are shopping in thrift shops.. I'm not looking down on people who do but 2 students of her on " the level up "journey pick up their clothes from there ..New Rose Glow and that girl Leisha.. I do not understand why spend 1000$ on lessons why not just watch the free stuff and keep the money for yourself..
New rose glow and all annas devotees should start to wake up and see how anna is acting. Deleting all those comments she made in FB chats is acting exactly like as if she has something to hide. Or in annas case she has to hide her nothing.
Maybe new rose glow etc etc can join together their money and buy a Dan Lok course. Learn direct from the guru of your mistress.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The evolution of Anna Bey, Aija Rat-y, thank God for you students so she can afford designer.

October 2018, the Hermes belt that was the first Hermes item she could afford, the same Louboutins she's wearing all the time

Recycling the same coat and belt again

September 2018, Zara jeans

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoJ92EIALlM/

July 2018. Smoking, in a Zara top (she says smoking is not elegant)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlQkmpRH5gy/

May 2018 the belt can't get a rest!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bih72PzHzFw/

The belt working hard in April 2018

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiKdFhsnowt/

April 2018 when she bought the belt lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh4Ni7ZnmD0/

April 2018 in Zara trousers

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhpGrcQHGIX/

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
New Rose Glow seems a bit mentally delayed to be honest. She's the girl who got straight As in class but could never figure out how to dress or how to interact with people and make friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
if she’s from Atlanta why don’t she just watch real housewives of Atlanta. It’s free AND entertaining. Anna is not free and not entertaining.

new rose glow, Anna dont know what she’s talking about. Rich men dont go to museum and walk around for fun , they only do that in cheesey romcoms from 1995. If you want to meet rich people at the museum you have to buy the $1000 dollar ticket to the museum charity gala then maybe you’ll find some there ( with their dates and wives ) ... but oh... too bad you gave your $1000 to Anna tha scamma.

(Re: Fashion - oh my god... annas making an army of elegant grandmas.)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She'd get so much more by presenting her work (for one can see she's skilled) in her channel than all this BS that just serves to repel the so called people she wants to attract. Anyway, my 2 cents.

Reactions: 9
Yeah someone mentioned on LSA how Anna managed to scam those nerdy types because of their insecurities😟

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.