Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess she has experience with crime:
"What telephone does he have? = If he doesn’t have a smartphone, but a pay as you go cheap mobile phone he is probably either 1. broke 2. criminal (many criminals use non smartphones so that their phones cannot be detected of their location, security purposes.)"

Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20140208062412/http://jetsetbabe.com/tag/jetset-babe-qa

But not enough to know that non-smartphones can also easily be detected

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s now become a laughing stock for London’s rich kids that see straight through her. Maybe she’s tried to scam a few of them too!
Ironic.

For those of you in the inner circle group, remember not too far in the recent past a post in the JSB group about the trend of taking photos in the Annabel bathroom. Anna laughed and said she thought it was funny, she had noticed it too. Lo and behold she finally made it into Annabels and guess where she took a pic? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes, I feel very similarly. She just reads as a confused, sad girl that can't find her place in the world. She also points out this in one of her posts, mentioning how her friends say she's escaping. I don't even know what to believe anymore, she admits in the blog that all her ex-boyfriends have been basically losers, not very successful or handsome (her words, not mine). So when did she start having sponsors and good guys, so to speak (she also talks in some of her posts how she enjoys being single, is happier single because then she doesn't have to cry, wants to stay away from men as so many are bad ones). And she was together with the DJ in Malta for 4 years and lived together with a boyfriend in Sweden for another 2 years (according to her blog). Then being single... So when did she start having success on the high society scene and decided to share her experience? It must have been relatively recently before she started her first programme.
Reading her blog, you can just sense that she has also been depressed (nothing wrong with that), disappointed, insecure and just overall day-dreaming her days away. Escaping, truly.

Once she had a live on Instagram (which wasn't saved afterwards and was only available during its duration) where she was in her apartment in Geneva and her man came home. You could hear someone opening the door and then she shouted that she's on Instagram live. And then she ended the live in a very awkward way, abruptly not saying goodbye to her viewers. So she does live with someone, it seems.
It might be a flat mate

Reactions: 2
Ah ha ha ha ha .... Anna at least in this IG acc you’ll temporarily be on top of that guy Phillip plein you had so much things to comment about in your old group. Dont you miss the old days? Things were so much simplurrr then.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Ironic.

For those of you in the inner circle group, remember not too far in the recent past a post in the JSB group about the trend of taking photos in the Annabel bathroom. Anna laughed and said she thought it was funny, she had noticed it too. Lo and behold she finally made it into Annabels and guess where she took a pic? Haha

Wasn't this an event held for bloggers by a big brand? (Outnet, Net-a-porter, something like this) I remember her going through racks of clothing and trying designer shoes on in this outfit.

I think that’s giving her wayyyyyyy too much credit. I thunk it’s a case of “right place right time” type of thing. She was already keeping this secret diary (JSB) probably to motivate herself and learn from other women. Then when things were falling apart, she thought to herself “I could seek this info by starting a YouTube channel” and “have a $300 course” and it kind of took off from there bc women were likely genuinely interested in the content. What really put it into overdrive was the pandemic. You had a perfect storm— ppl sitting at home that could take the time to better themselves. So struck while the iron was hot— YouTube was taking off, her first course was going and using the moment of “self care and make yourself better” bullshit to sell women this thousand dollar scam.

we could use a couple hashtags to direct ppl to this forum. Hashtags she uses and scamofaffluence.
Wasn't Christelyn Karazin (the pink pill) who suggested to her to start a YouTube ? it's on the pink pill channel when Christelyn exposed her.. basically Christelyn told her to forgot the blog because there's no money in there and even showed her how to start a YouTube channel.. the layout ect.

They are hotspots for drug trafficking...a very easy profession to fall into if you are a money-hungry young woman. Some women are targeted because they can take the drugs back to their home countries and look like innocent backpackers.
That's what I was wondering.. I think she wasn't alone she was with other people lol so she could have been involved with shady people

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Wasn't this an event held for bloggers by a big brand? (Outnet, Net-a-porter, something like this) I remember her going through racks of clothing and trying designer shoes on in this outfit.
Is such a fun post timeline:
SATURDAY
8 JUNE 2013
The JetsetBabe Rules:
"Only drink until you become tipsy – never drunk! Remember being drunk is trashy."

SUNDAY
9 JUNE 2013
Why did I go out last night?
"Why did I go out last night?
WHY??! :(
I’ve told myself to take a long break from it all and just focus on other things in life, but still I had to go out yesterday evening. Okey it was all very last minute stupid spontaneous decision, and of course today I feel like tit and wasting my entire day! The night was fun but nothing special, I got completely wasted (I hate being wasted it’s so trashy but unfortunately I lost control of myself, stupid me :( ) so today I feel like hell.

But mostly I’m pissed off today not because I broke a promise to myself to not party/get drunk or the fact that I’m going through a horrible hang over – I’m pissed off cause it’s such a waste of time partying and the next day being a complete vegetable. It’s literally taking me a big effort to just compose this post (not sure how I’m even managing in this state), I just wished I could have spend my sunday being productive.

The reason why I haven’t reached the success I’m aiming for in life is simply because I’m partying too much.
I’m wasting my time. It’s time for a reality check to wake up and realize that If I wan’t to start my own business and reach certain goals then drinking till late and hung over sundays are not the roads to take that will lead me where I want to be.

Lesson learned.

I have to run and throw up now. Have a fabulous sunday you all, I won’t. :/"

Anyone seen this video?

Feels like he is talking about Anna

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ironic.

The old times, when she still had some hair... 🐥

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can someone still in the group check if they can comment on this post? I was informed about a staff member accidentally outing themselves on this, since everyone else who are part of the SoA first course group claim not being able to comment:

Someone else sent this out:

While this was in the original "leak" of the reaction to negativity:

Reactions: 4
In today's IG stories, she posted a photo of her new sunglasses (with the Tom Ford logo on it). Then she posts again, saying its from Tom Ford!

Really disgusting how she is so blatantly rubbing the brand in people's faces...when it was obvious from the 1st post that it was Tom Ford.

Only a tacky, flashy person with too much plastic surgery would do this...imagine how the poor students feel, knowing their hard earned cash is going towards this cheap, fake trash.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
In today's IG stories, she posted a photo of her new sunglasses (with the Tom Ford logo on it). Then she posts again, saying its from Tom Ford!

Really disgusting how she is so blatantly rubbing the brand in people's faces...when it was obvious from the 1st post that it was Tom Ford.

Only a tacky, flashy person with too much plastic surgery would do this...imagine how the poor students feel, knowing their hard earned cash is going towards this cheap, fake trash.
You are right. But I have to admit that those sunglasses fits her. It’s much more better than Valentino ones that make her nose look like a pig’s 🐽 🐷

Reactions: 1

Problem is those poor dummies DONT know because for them all these truths are just from disgusting haters who only jealous of the darling grandma anna.
why would anyone wanted to be a half past six aging ex boat party girl pretending to be an expert on luxe lifestyle. Even as just a basic influencer she don’t have enough following you be worth anything to her beloved lifestyle brands on top that her demographics are wrong for her Brand aspirations. So she basically check mate herself.

Reactions: 7

Can someone save this clip? 😂 watch from the start to 16 seconds

Is that a plastic cup? I thought LaDIeS only drink out of glasses...says Anna.
Is that a cigarette again? I thought it was trashy for elegant ladies to smoke... says Anna.
And what do you hear? That's another Ajia remix song

This is the real Anna. A leopard doesn't change its spots.

Every thousand dollar gets from each student, she is spending on appearances. She's buying hair extensions, fake nails, designer goods, traveling, and creating a high society facade to cover up who she really is.
She then goes on trips and films herself on boats and in front of scenic views to then edit into promotional videos for marketing, when she's ready to lure her potential students into buying her courses.
"If you want to live the good life, then take action! And hurry buy the course before the deadline closes!"
And the domino effect continues of making money off the students and then spending on her desired life.

Shes an opportunist.
Probably stayed with the DJ boyfriend (she was dating for 4 years) hoping his career would boom and that she would be on his song to make commission off of it, and go places he was invited. 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Been following Anna for a while (since JSB) and couldn’t help but read every post in the 3 threads here and GG/LSA etc. The denialism from grown women in that group chat is truly laughable. Won’t be surprised if this guy gets paid to delete all his content too :( wish his “dj” career the best and hope that Aija is eventually forthcoming with true facts about herself. That IG meme post was funny.. clever that the members club was tagged!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.