Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, this is killing me!
One of the books uploaded to her group in the past :p

Title: "How to Work for an Idiot, Revised and Expanded with More Idiots, More Insanity, and More Incompetency_ Survive and Thrive Without Killing Your Boss ( PDFDrive.com ).pdf"

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ahem. As a girl who used to do a lot of events, all I can say is judging by how far they were from the stage, they were not in any way VIP in fact he probably got backstage for free because that is how it happens. I got so many free passes through friends who were in the industry. Her DJ boyfriend was a groupie. Why does she not have any pics of her and Paris, her and Maroon 5, in fact not a single photo of her with anyone who is a celebrity from that time.

She also does not have any pics of her at any high society or celeb events in London or Geneva. She lived in London for FIVE years. I have never seen her at a single event. Not even in one of the private members' clubs. Hell she never even went to the party hotspots that I know of.

Where is the proof?

Students, what are you buying? A dream.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ahem. As a girl who used to do a lot of events, all I can say is judging by how far they were from the stage, they were not in any way VIP in fact he probably got backstage for free because that is how it happens. I got so many free passes through friends who were in the industry. Her DJ boyfriend was a groupie. Why does she not have any pics of her and Paris, her and Maroon 5, in fact not a single photo of her with anyone who is a celebrity from that time.

She also does not have any pics of her at any high society or celeb events in London or Geneva. She lived in London for FIVE years. I have never seen her at a single event. Not even in one of the private members' clubs. Hell she never even went to the party hotspots that I know of.

Where is the proof?

Piggy-backing of this, I am an EXTREMELY private person, and rarely take pictures myself, my family wants pictures taken for special events where a photographer will take care of it, and those are the only recent ones. I had a period as a rather succesful child model/star and don't want to touch that again :p. So no selfies and so on. My friends also respect that decision and try to ensure I am not in the pictures they take. With how careful I've been you can still find pictures of me at parties, events and so on (taken by strangers, paparazzi and press). Yet, how can Aija be so invisible? non-existant? Idc about the picture with her + celebs, but judging from her character she would adore it and show it everywhere, how hasn't she been caught in the camera at other events and parties? Oh, wait. She wasn't present.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh those e-mails? Asked a student of hers :)

"
When I first moved to Italy, I thought I would be living the university life while I tried to learn Italian.

I had no idea that less than a year later, I would be partying in Ibiza with Adam Levine, the lead singer of Maroon 5, on a yacht with Paris Hilton, and getting to know other celebrities as well as royalty.

That’s the power of living as a Lady of Modern Elegance.

With elegance, it sometimes feels like life can positively change overnight.

And yesterday, I released the best training I’ve ever created around elegance yet called.

“How to Unlock the Art of Elegance & Live as An Elite Woman in 2020 Without Being Born into Wealth, Having the Right Connections, or Ever Feel Like You Don’t Fit In.”

It’s already started changing lives of other ladies just like you... which is why we had a countless number of you reaching out distraught that you weren’t able to attend the live training.

Since this is truly my life’s work and I hope to impact and change the lives of as many of you as possible, I’ve decided to do something unexpected that I wasn’t planning on doing...

So tomorrow, Wednesday July 8th, I’m hosting a special LIVE encore of the training at 1PM EST where I’ll breakdown every step of the process you can follow to experience your own “overnight” transformation.

CLICK HERE to Register for the LIVE Encore Training.

Now just to be clear, I can’t guarantee you’ll get the same results that I did…

Or that your transformation will happen overnight. (To be honest, it probably won’t).

But one thing I can guarantee is that when you understand the critical keys of achieving elegance (which I’ll explain in tomorrow’s live training), you’re going to succeed so MUCH faster.

CLICK HERE to Register for the LIVE Encore Training Tomorrow at 1PM EST.

Let me show you the exact blueprint you can follow to achieve elegance in your life and uncover the elite woman inside of you that is waiting to break free.

With you in elegance,

Anna Bey
Founder, School of Affluence

P.S. I know the power that will come into your life when you transform into a Lady of Modern Elegance. So I can seriously say tomorrow’s training will be one of the most important things you could attend all year… and this will be the final training as a part of this Elegance Workshop.

Don’t Miss Out on this LIVE Encore Training. Register Now to Join Us LIVE tomorrow at 1PM EST!
"
//E-mail End, my comment follows

Looks like she didn't receive enough training from Dan Lok to know that he considers that many Call to actions as too many CTA since it looks too scammy and desperate
Wow. What a fraud. She is truly disgusting. CAUGHT AGAIN. The way she twists/ spins/ manipulates things is beyond upsetting. I’m so disgusted with this woman.

While all of us here might be aware of her scam and the web of lies she’s been spinning.. there are still hundreds of women out there that truly think she holds the “secrets” to their dream life. It kills me to see how she’s getting away with all of this without any consequence. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh wow the lies! she made it as if she was partying with Maroon 5, when it's clear that was just him talking pics with fans who happened to be the dj ex& her..

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The funny part now is that she will stalk this forum and try to erase all the proof from the internet, like she has been doing for years. This time with the videos, she will have to try to remove her ex boyfriend’s YouTube videos 😂😂😂 let’s see what lengths she will take to remove those!
Not normal behavior.. another sign!

Reactions: 8
Since when are pop stars "high society"? Since when is clubbing "partying with high society"? Since when is being a paid dancer/stripper the "elegance" that gets you invited to such "high society parties"?

What Anna did was to cleverly spin her past into way more than it was and sell a rotten grape as fruit about to turn into wine.

The problem is that her spin doesn't work, because she hasn't scrubbed the internet before she started scrubbing her past.
Further she made the mistake of being a bit too honest in private messages.

If you want to rise, then first clean the internet, along the way adjust your attitude/tone and lastly start to spin your past into sth better than what it really was.

She didn't clean, never changed her tone. And a major mistake was taking part in a reailty show, because even though its availability now is hard to get, it is an easy way to find her even now through that. Major mistake.

She can now try to scrub the internet clean all she wants, but this forum stands. And this isn't the only forum with all the tea.
There are screenshots and people have memories. Even if this place shuts down, another will rise in its place.

She can try to get everything deleted, but too late. It's out there, in various forms.
Also skilled people can retrieve stuff from the internet even if she gets the archived posts deleted.

I grew up with the clear rule to never ever put anything (bad) online, because once it's online, it's there forever. One of the first rules when the internet started was to never ever use your real name. How ignoring such basic rules and such bad handling could be done by Aija is beyond me and she worked and took classes in online marketing... Proof that she slept on the job and hasn't followed the most basic advice there is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh wow the lies! she made it as if she was partying with Maroon 5, when it's clear that was just him talking pics with fans who happened to be the dj ex& her..

If it wasn’t for this forum, there would be so many things that I would still be giving her the benefit of the doubt on.
I’m dumbfounded because I genuinely thought she was a semi-honest person.. especially because at the beginning (back when she sold her first course) she seemed to be so open about everything.

Can any good karma truly come your way when you put deception before personal integrity? To me, that’s the definition of selling your soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If it wasn’t for this forum, there would be so many things that I would still be giving her the benefit of the doubt on.
I’m dumbfounded because I genuinely thought she was a semi-honest person.. especially because at the beginning (back when she sold her first course) she seemed to be so open about everything.

Can any good karma truly come your way when you put deception before personal integrity? To me, that’s the definition of selling your soul.
You're not the only one I watched her YouTube in 2019 just for entertainment though I never thought of buying her course.. but it wasn't till she made that be a 50\50 lady video.. I wrote a comment on ig then she blocked me as she always does with any criticism.. then I found GG where I got to know how fraud she is.. I am glad there are so many intelligent ladies exposing her lol

Reactions: 5
any ideas when was she “in” Monaco?
When she dangled the little man onto the streets of Monaco in google maps.
😂

Probably went for a sight seeing tour when she was in St Tropez or thereabouts, many tourists do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Paris Hilton throws her some words coz she’s puking her guts out and she can say this? Or maybe she was unfortunately misquoted? In which case which ever person wrote this article is also so irresponsible.
In the end this is the article that bring her all the other media appearances. Or was the vogue one before this?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, we now know puking her guts out= partying in Aija's book :) I wonder what other substitutions could be made with her understanding of words

Well, we now know puking her guts out= partying in Aija's book :) I wonder what other substitutions could be made with her understanding of words

2:17-2:30 House tour with aija sitting by the pool.. He pointed at her and said this is my B**:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Rich man giving money in a bag sounds like drugs too.

This "influencer" also did fake friends, fake fan accounts etc. just like Anna.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So Mykills claim to fame is just one remix of “Show me love”?? Plus organise some malta events?
No wonder it didn’t work out between Mykill n Aija.
Mykill obsessed with Robin S “Show me love”
Meanwhile anna only singing “show me money”

• Haha

2:17-2:30 House tour with aija sitting by the pool.. He pointed at her and said this is my B**:ROFLMAO:
Staying in a house for a night and acting as if it was there’s 😂

Her DOGS in the this video just made me think of something!

When Anna went home to Sweden for winter holiday last year, she showed dogs at her moms house and said they were hers. Looked the same from this video.
Makes me wonder why Anna would not take her dogs with her when she moved?
Seems like she didn’t have a care in the world about them to leave them behind. Pretty much how she treats people too.

The end credits are hilarious : "Aija (she was a bit drunk...)" 🤣
I guess we know she was going by her alias Ajia at that time period 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Where is the proof?

exactly she used to sit at home waiting for the weekend to roll around so her boyfriend would fly over to take her to dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I believe that her "Partying with Paris" was that she just happened to be on the same event as Paris. Not that she was actually hanging with Paris. Well taken from that side, I can say that I partied with celebrities, too. Waow, I wasn't aware :ROFLMAO:... Sure Paris was nice to her when she found her puking. Paris is a sweetheart. In fact many of rich old money people that I knew are very sweet and polite. It's nouveau rich that do have trashy personality very often. Just my observation but maybe I am wrong. 🐥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.