Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sincere thanks for taking the time to answer me, thank you for your clarifications and explanations ❤
You are magnificent and wonderful ladies. 🌹🌷

I think we can create a thread for sharing life and wellness tips, if you want. Finally I don't even know if it is possible, or this forum is reserved for gossip.

I wish you a happy Sunday!
I like this idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We are all very private people for the most part. We prefer to network with other likeminded women. Unlike Anna we felt no need to be famous. If we did, one of us would have already sold her story to the The Sun.
Oh I see. I understand that part.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She definitely reads these forums. A few pages ago we said upper class people dont just stay at 5 star hotels.

Now Anna is staying at a 3 star hotel and rubbing it in people's faces across multiple IG stories!

She just does not get it! An upper class person is not going to stay at a 3 star hotel then make all these comparisons to a 5 star hotel to their public followers!

We seem to be having to educate her about upper class because she has no idea about them... And like a puppet, she follows whatever we say!
Here's a few more tips for Anna:

I guess she never really hung out with the "real rich" (but hey define "rich" - how much worth does someone need to be so they'll fall under the wing of "rich"🤷🏽‍♀️- also "aristocracy" doesn't automatically make someone "rich" - many of their real estate is dilapidating since proper maintanace costs too much to upkeep - but let me not degress) b/c they rent villas/mansions that come with with chefs or rent a 225k/week yacht in the Bahamas and do not stay at hotels - for the exact reason that they do not want to be seen how they holiday or if they stay in a hotel at least have the president suite with their own staff and swimming pool... or if they are anonymous (meaning their faces are not know to the public) they might stay at a small boutique hotel with less than a handfull rooms. But they're certainly not the ones staying at the 55 club in Ramatuelle also NOT the ones that moor in St.Tropez or Porto Cervo "so everone can see their yachts"... - they stay off the radar as much as possible - or why do you think so many of them travel privately and the "private jet check-in" is seperate from the "peasant airport"? Which is not to say they don't travel 1st class - but 1st class lounge again is also separate from business (in most cases). Oh and I nearly forgot - the real rich have their own holiday home in the south of France - away from the masses. I know a lady she has a holiday villa with a permanent all year round in-house staff of 12 employees (I was like - iiiiisssshhhh "need a house sitter"???)

Most rich also don't show off "labels" or "designers" - that itsy tiny money purse that cost 2.5k doesn't even have a label or it's made out of straw and cost $25 - money is not the "issue". They're also not the ones drivng flashy cars - they buy a insuspicuious looking VW that drives like a Maybach.. but the "average plane gold digging Jane" doesn't know about it b/c she's too stupid to realise that the rich have a ton of collector cars in their garage they have for their own pleasure...
They're also not the ones running around in a Love bracelet or the VCAs Alhambra collection - that is "new" (or better "NO"-)money. Only no-money ppl fall for these stupid trends. My husband bought me a super stylish diamond bracelet for my 40th birthday - at a cost of a nice Mid-entry level Rolex (or I guess a Love Bracelet value). To the untrained eye it looks like a piece of fashion jewellery - but believe me "the real ladies" - they spot that from a mile away. The copious amounts of compliments I've had for this small bracelet is unbelievable. Again it's not "what you wear" it's how it looks on you.. I am 100% certain a Love bracelet would not have given me so many compliments as the one I have over the years.
And another note on jewellery: most ladies invest into a goldsmith and get their jewellery (re-)done and don't rely on Bulgari, Cartier or Tiffany's... b/c just because you can afford it - doens't mean you have to buy it.. 🐑🐑🐑

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Judging from her holidays and such I would say her definition of rich would be middle class.
Exactly, and she’s probably aware of this herself. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being middle class, and just having a comfortable income to do what you want and still not have to worry about the next bill or payment. It’s a nice, invisible way of living, for the majority. No special obligations or responsibilities in the same way as some who are from an upper class background.

The issue is with her spinning this as her being high society - I feel she’s definitely toned this bit down now in her second course and focusing more on etiquette and elegance as I believe she’s aware people have twigged onto it now, but she hammered this in her first course, she can’t deny that. You never see her at galas, at charity events, anything noticeably “elite” or doing anything generous. That tells you all you need to know, but unfortunately girls who are from poor countries or a working class background may not be as clued up on this, and she knows it.

I don’t think she will ever be content and happy with what she has, she will never be happy with just simply being middle class. But she doesn’t have what it takes to elevate herself into higher classes because Anna herself doesn’t have any of the foundations necessary to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You really don't need to be elite to attend the majority of the events that are perceived as "elite", have a large enough interest and desire to contribute, and be an intereseting person and you are set. A slight problem is, our Aija Darling is lacking in all departments.

Reactions: 13
& Vocoder cant buy you vocals ... 😂😂😂
We are rich with irony today !!
The thing is... Money can buy you vocal lessons and I've gone from tone-deaf to performing in front of royalty in less than a year... WTF is up with that "countess"

Why does this "countess" remind me of a more "succesful" version of Anna?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anybody seen her latest video? her body language getting more & more aggressive.. I was scared she would come out of the screen & start yelling :oops:.. Probably her lies are no longer working for her that's why she's becoming forceful

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anybody seen her latest video? her body language getting more & more aggressive.. I was scared she would come out of the screen & start yelling :oops:.. Probably her lies are no longer working for her that's why she's becoming forceful
My thoughts exactly. She was looking around like someone is out to get her. Not a pleasant, elegant energy at all. She seemed so angry, aggressive and just... mentally not very stable.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
As much as I found her aggresive and almost frightning to watch in her latest video, I finally ger her appeal. She is creating content SHE would like to consume, which is why she is so appealing to watch.

Reactions: 2
Content aside (which is a repeated mash-up on 'find your Why' from 2-3 self-made podcasters), there is such an angry energy coming from this video. It feels like scolding.

Reactions: 7
Content aside (which is a repeated mash-up on 'find your Why' from 2-3 self-made podcasters), there is such an angry energy coming from this video. It feels like scolding.
The videos lately seem super rushed like she just wants to get them over and done with. The constant camera angles, zooming in and having digital stuff added to them jazzes up the videos, but I honestly prefer her old ones where she would just sit and talk. It’s all a bit hectic and distracting.

The videos lately seem super rushed like she just wants to get them over and done with. The constant camera angles, zooming in and having digital stuff added to them jazzes up the videos, but I honestly prefer her old ones where she would just sit and talk. It’s all a bit hectic and distracting.
Where is the video? Ig or yt?

Couldn't watch the whole video on YouTube. As usual she sounds like a drink Russian pirate slurring her words.

This video was pointless and sounded like a 2.99 book on motivation in the sainsburys bargain bin.

Impressions: masculine, aggressive, rushed, nervous. Listen to how she sounds not what she says.

• Haha
Oh my lorddddddd!!!!
Did any of you dear eLEegNt ladies watch until 8:00??? After 8:00 she used the word fuel like ... 20 times !!! Is she’s using NLP tactics to magic those watching into buying her course ??!!? I felt like shes castings a spell with the word FUEL!!!! It was very creepy. (But i dont believe in all these magic things but from this Video I’m SURE that SHE does)

Couldn't watch the whole video on YouTube. As usual she sounds like a drink Russian pirate slurring her words.

This video was pointless and sounded like a 2.99 book on motivation in the sainsburys bargain bin.

Impressions: masculine, aggressive, rushed, nervous. Listen to how she sounds not what she says.
after 8:00 its really very creepy.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
My thoughts exactly. She was looking around like someone is out to get her. Not a pleasant, elegant energy at all. She seemed so angry, aggressive and just... mentally not very stable.
You would think now that she’s got her wealthy “partner” she wouldn’t need to embarrass herself online in front of the whole world. Things are definitely not all rainbows and sunshine between her and the Lebanese

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.