Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so black lady in STEM HERE... and full disclosure, some female coworkers of mine were actually looking at her course because she also sells respect from men (something smart but nerdy girls rarely get in our experience). Luckily none of us were actually gullible enough to buy it.

Also NRG makes me so sad... Atlanta is the perfect place to for a black girl to level up. There is actually a black society there with decent money, an international community, and a community that values multiculturalism. All she has to do is spend time pursuing her passions and networking and she would be good.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Might not be a scammer coach, as someone who had to work on her accent (An indian accent coming from a swedish girl, would have given me F at the test in school, since I have to be understood.)
It requires a LOT of work, you have to constantly break your old habits when speaking and constantly remind yourself of doing it differently. You coach could be the best in the world and you wouldn't get any results if you didn't work on it constantly.
I have heard people from all over Scandinavia speak, and a blind and deaf man can see Aija's accent is not from that area. I have a soft spot for Scandinavians because I admire their attitude toward gender equality, work/life balance, and their commitment to doing good. For example, a Danish friend said that he rarely got girls' attention by dressing up. However, Danish women always wanted to hear what his work was doing to make the planet a better place.

While on one hand the flat social structure and equality is great, there is another side to the coin. Scandinavians feel the pressure to not stand out. In essence, to them the highest good is to just be "average" and blend in with their peers. So flashy clothes or status symbols are kind of frowned upon, to my knowledge. Which is anathema to shallow airheads like Aija with little education who just want to wear designer brands.

@JustVisitingAijaDarling what would your recommendation be for someone who wanted to date/move in higher social circles in your country?

Reactions: 12
What’s the fee??

I agree that men go through cycles. They try marriage at the late twenties or mid thirties, wealthy men seem to mess this up ( too many commitments - work wise) and then go through a younger woman phase.
They don’t seem to grow out of this.

they then get sick of the superficial girls they meet (after their £) and try and go for a career woman (do they can at least talk to them) and then end up wafting.

they want the validation of a pretty young woman (god like complex) but don’t want to deal with their lack of substance.

they don’t tend to commit to marriage again as they have too much too lose.
they seem in conflict with themselves.
To
What’s the fee??

I agree that men go through cycles. They try marriage at the late twenties or mid thirties, wealthy men seem to mess this up ( too many commitments - work wise) and then go through a younger woman phase.
They don’t seem to grow out of this.

they then get sick of the superficial girls they meet (after their £) and try and go for a career woman (do they can at least talk to them) and then end up wafting.

they want the validation of a pretty young woman (god like complex) but don’t want to deal with their lack of substance.

they don’t tend to commit to marriage again as they have too much too lose.
they seem in conflict with themselves.
$89 - $99

Buy now or the price will go up!! Type of thing.

Reactions: 1
Okay so black lady in STEM HERE... and full disclosure, some female coworkers of mine were actually looking at her course because she also sells respect from men (something smart but nerdy girls rarely get in our experience). Luckily none of us were actually gullible enough to buy it.

Also NRG makes me so sad... Atlanta is the perfect place to for a black girl to level up. There is actually a black society there with decent money, an international community, and a community that values multiculturalism. All she has to do is spend time pursuing her passions and networking and she would be good.
I will say that if you are a black woman in Atlanta and are seeking someone it should be done carefully as many men there are DL and will be with a woman to benefit them on a social scale but are secretly with men or trans women without bottom surgery behind closed doors.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

New rose glow has done a review of SOA. She said the first course for $350 was cheap! The interviewer asked if she gets to interact with Aija as part of the course and she said yes, Anna has liked some of her IG photos 😂

I watch the entire video. And I would say it was a good interview. I’m just going to talk about 3 points.

1. Her childhood wasn’t the best. Living in small towns with her skin color. I’m sure there is some trauma there.

2. Behavioral change, she openly said she didn’t know how to act, dress, or speak around people because “she was being herself”.

3. The results, she did say that taking both courses improved her life financially. And she’s booked for a month. Her clients increased.

I like her, she extremely smart and well educated. Yes, she lacks social experience and it’s probably due to being alone a lot in those small towns. And her adult behavior is one getting people to like her vs self development.
If the course has truly improved her life, I’m glad for her.
As for some of you that believe she is a paid influencer, I don’t know. I’m sure she is smart enough to say wait!?!? What if someone googles me and sees this?? But whatever...

I would like to see more videos on animation from her.

Party like you're trying hard to impress this man. :LOL:

View attachment 273827

View attachment 273828

View attachment 273824
He looks like a ahole boyfriend.

Why does this keep quoting??

Reactions: 7
Don't forget the H2O and get a good Dermatologist :D Have a healthy lifestyle, and something to bring to the table.
Some girls in the level-up community see having bed gymnastics with them as the ultimate prize for the men, and if that's the case you better pray to the gods you get pregnant the first time...
82C62184-2D58-4FCC-AAF6-2BA2C69C0958.jpeg

Just asked the discord group
She have been traveling a lot to new money party locations, and was also one of those who arranged the annual SoA Holiday. They think she was one of those who stalked Anna, but there isn't wide consensus
Girl, can you and the group on “hypergamy her”? I’m just really curious about the tea on her. From what I can tell on her stories (never shows her face) she says she married to a billionaire and she is all about leveling up. Welllll she is not starting to offer one hour consultation on how to level up for a $150.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I've always wondered about this! Is she trying to sound British? Is this Aija's version of Received Pronunciation? :ROFLMAO:

She sounds like a drunk Russian who didn't study abroad (which to be fair, Aija didn't. She seems to have barely graduated high school as it is).

Also it's dumb to adopt an accent you clearly have no connection with. It just comes off as fake and pretentious, and everyone can immediately tell. Better to stick with improving your language skills/grammar and speaking with standard English pronunciations (whether that's British or American or something else is up to your discretion as long as you're consistent).
She has some moments where she's desperately trying (and failing) to emulate RP. But then some parts of her pronunciation sound more american - more rounded r's and a's pronounced in more American way. Also, I live in Russia and let me tell you, her accent has very little to do with Russian which can be grating quite as well, but in a different way: it's mostly letter H always pronounced as "kh" because Russian alphabet is lacking the letter H, then it actually is much softer and more singsong-like compared to what you see in Hollywood movies.

Reactions: 4
The Vida scam is worse because educated women should know better. They knowingly take on career women with money promising them matches, when they don’t have any.
My male friend felt very uncomfortable with their approach.

please start a thread on Vida and Rachel maclynn as my male friend wants to put forward his experience.

Looks like Vida are making a nice sum from
Scamming women.
How has Rachel maclynn got away with this for so long?

I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I was taking money from women who invested in me to pursue their dreams.

I hope she gets her comeuppance soon - it takes one court case for her business to go down.

hiring Anna kef is to discussing her “business” - that “hire” might just drag her down. The internet doesn’t forget.
Threads usually get shut down unless the person has over 10K (?) followers.

Reactions: 1
I have heard people from all over Scandinavia speak, and a blind and deaf man can see Aija's accent is not from that area. I have a soft spot for Scandinavians because I admire their attitude toward gender equality, work/life balance, and their commitment to doing good. For example, a Danish friend said that he rarely got girls' attention by dressing up. However, Danish women always wanted to hear what his work was doing to make the planet a better place.

While on one hand the flat social structure and equality is great, there is another side to the coin. Scandinavians feel the pressure to not stand out. In essence, to them the highest good is to just be "average" and blend in with their peers. So flashy clothes or status symbols are kind of frowned upon, to my knowledge. Which is anathema to shallow airheads like Aija with little education who just want to wear designer brands.

@JustVisitingAijaDarling what would your recommendation be for someone who wanted to date/move in higher social circles in your country?
Writing this while touring cambridge, so I hope it's understandable

To the thing about not standing out, there is something called "Jantelagen" (“Janteloven” in Danish and Norwegian, I think it was an author with a Danish-Norwegian Background who named it.) which have affected the entirety of Scandinavia to various degrees :p Which basically boils down to "You are not better than everyone else". It is very effective at keeping others in their social class, but it also prioritizes collective achievements. So, in a work scenario the project succeeding would be attributed to teamwork and not the doing of one person. This have changed in recent years.

What you have done/are doing being prioritized over what you are worth monetarily: Yes, I can see this everywhere. People in the Scandinavian countries rarely lack the money for a comfortable life, and there are opportunities everywhere, so if you haven’t done ANYTHING for the good of the world or don’t have any achievements at all it would be rather unfortunate. Having the opportunity to help, but you choose to do nothing? What kind of scum are you? (Unless you prioritized something VERY important)

I also recall the public education system emphasizing charity, volunteering or ATLEAST donating money. As in I was in grade 1 collecting trash because my parents decided they would donate 1 goat/cow/whatever needed per kg of trash the school collected. (The goat going to a region where a disaster struck recently and killed a bunch of farm animals, cannot remember where QAQ) I also attended a kindergarten in Denmark where they had friendly relations with a village in Greenland and another in South Africa, raising money to improve the living conditions for those villages. (Didn’t attend kindergarten in Sweden, since I was under family education QAQ)
We also visited local elder homes, charity stores or homeless shelters every week to volunteer (Time was given in the school schedule). There were charity auctions and other events every quarter or month depending on how busy the students were.

Is the highest point being average? Oh, HELL NO! well, not in my generation because of the influence from other countries and cultures :p But stand out with your achievements, and not the wallet, you will be respected a lot more. I often hide my name just because I can’t be bothered to go that extra mile to prove myself for others :p

What would your recommendation be for someone who wanted to date/move in higher social circles in your country? (Or Scandinavia in general)
I will first say I do not have any experience with this (I am 17 :p and I will have to marry into the royal family or something to get higher, and I don’t support incest :p). But for those men and women who have moved/dated into me and my parent’s social groups, they have all been highly educated and something else going for them before they got in. They often have a lot of cultural capital, social capital and economic capital but lacking a little in the social status section.

They often “sneak” into the circle at open events where we get together because of common interests. Stereotypical, art events, charity events and so on :p But you have to be an interesting conversation partner and be able to participate in a conversation about whatever the event is about. That would be the easiest, if you own a historical building or so on there are other opportunities.

But you need a foundation, and don't be a bloodsucker.

The admissions director who is showing me around showed me this section about Anna Bey's mentor when I mentioned her 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Who is worse?
Anna for her scam course Costing £1k Or Vida consultancy (con being the operative word) for Conning career women out of £8k (for old unverified men)?

vote please

Reactions: 3
I don't get why she has an IG just for her podcast??
Why have a profile for every thing? It's too much and nonsensical.

Just briefly, this was mentioned earlier and it's been on my mind since, need to get it off my chest:

On English... "Learn standard British, not RP!" RP is standard British English. When you learn English and decide for BrE, you will be taught RP. You will always be taught the standard of any language when learning it and for BrE it is RP.

Reactions: 5
Why does Aija have to create so many websites and profiles from jet set babe, school of affluence to her podcast page. I mean it’s getting confusing and additionally she has a page for Anna Bey fashion 😂 does she seriously think she has fans who are creating these pages... we all know it’s her.

Reactions: 9
Why does Aija have to create so many websites and profiles from jet set babe, school of affluence to her podcast page. I mean it’s getting confusing and additionally she has a page for Anna Bey fashion 😂 does she seriously think she has fans who are creating these pages... we all know it’s her.
I think she is creating "internet presence" fooling some people that she might be a celebrity of some sort.

Reactions: 7
On tattle? Not sure what you mean 😮
Yeah, threads are for public figures with enough social media followers such as Anna; if you start one for someone who has a private instagram or they have a public one with fewer than 10K followers, they will more than likely shut down the thread. It’s out of respect for people not really in the public eye, idk who this woman is (I have zero interest in finding out more about her so haven’t looked for her socials) but I’m assuming many others won’t either - so it’s unlikely that a separate thread of her will be allowed.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.