Anna Bey #28 Homeless, Elegance Scam Exposed, Secrets of the Elite Woman Program Review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you noticed she doesn't mention anything about School of Affluence on her Insta profile anymore? Why wouldn't she link to that account right from her profile? I do it proudly for my business and all the owners and CEOs do the same. She only links to her workshop page with no mention of SOA brand!
I believe she wants to rebrand again. Maybe she plans to change the name of “school of affluence” to “Anna Bey school of elegance” or something similar.
She has already changed the name of her Facebook group and rebranded jetsetbabe blog.
“School of affluence” gives major gold digger vibes .
Maybe she plans to change it’s name soon

Reactions: 19
10 seconds into her video and she says: “Unfortunately, many women have lost touch with their femininity these days”.. and immediately inserts this image of a young girl sitting happily in jeans and a plaid shirt.

Why does she keep shaming women who feel more comfortable wearing jeans and neat flannel top?

This air of superiority is DISGUSTING, Anna! What happened to being graceful? Instead, she bullies this particular look over and over in order to try and appear more refined, but it’s flat out disgusting!

View attachment 826610
That is the exactly type of woman in the country side that is more proned to marry a rich farmer. Just sayin'...
JEALOUSY!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my!! Did I miss her house tour?? LOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I hope it's not sooo worthy.
img_2676.jpeg

Do you have a link? Make my boring afternoon fun :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
10 seconds into her video and she says: “Unfortunately, many women have lost touch with their femininity these days”.. and immediately inserts this image of a young girl sitting happily in jeans and a plaid shirt.

Why does she keep shaming women who feel more comfortable wearing jeans and neat flannel top?

This air of superiority is DISGUSTING, Anna! What happened to being graceful? Instead, she bullies this particular look over and over in order to try and appear more refined, but it’s flat out disgusting!

View attachment 826610
Honestly feminists have bullied women for being feminine for a long time, so it’s delightful to see someone bullying them back. There is no virtue in being a harmless rabbit; you just get eaten. That being said Anna Bey is anything but an elegant or feminine woman herself and reminds me of angry blue haired feminists in their lumberjack t-shirts.

I am glad someone is giving western feminists what they dish out to other women that are different then pretend to care about sisterhood to women different than them. However I want to actually see fake feminist bullies cry instead of laugh for a change. Starting with if Anna Bey followed her own advice.

Anna’s stealing other women’s content and passing it as original work is not elegant. Plaigerism is not elegant and makes you look illiterate. Anna Bey’s face is not elegant because it’s fake and full of obvious filers like a space alien. Anna Bey isn’t feminine attacking other women at random with the zeal of a feminazi protesting housewives. Anna Bey has to stop being so aggressive like a hungry homeless MAN panhandling who needs his next drug fix on her videos if she wants to be credible as a feminity role model.

A Ukrainian lady said of Anna Bey upon being shown her image “Oh dear, she looks more like a Botoxed rat than Vladimir Putin.”

If she has the “can’t sit with us” Mean Girls brand she should at least look beautiful, feminine and elegant which our “looks more like a Botoxed Rat than Vladimir Putin.”

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks for making this new thread @teki_awas !

It looks like Anna is trying to give us a little behind the scene to prove that she has a home💀

View attachment 821320
View attachment 821321

she won’t even let us see any other angle besides the one that’s being shot for the video?? Maybe other angles will reveal that it is not her home?
Who wants to live in a house made of pieces of cardboard like this? C'mon, bet she can do better than "elegant"!! LOL

Reactions: 12
I believe she wants to rebrand again. Maybe she plans to change the name of “school of affluence” to “Anna Bey school of elegance” or something similar.
She has already changed the name of her Facebook group and rebranded jetsetbabe blog.
Have you noticed she doesn't mention anything about School of Affluence on her Insta profile anymore? Why wouldn't she link to that account right from her profile? I do it proudly for my business and all the owners and CEOs do the same. She only links to her workshop page with no mention of SOA brand!
She's been distancing herself from the SOA brand for a few months now. It's been a slow and gradual process which began with the creation of her personal website and the changes of social media handles. This is the same thing she's been doing from the start. Whenever the lies and fake image catch up with her, she sheds her identity and adopts a new one. She went from Aija Raty to Aija Darling to JetsetBabe to Anna Beyer to School of Affluence to Anna Bey. She abandons her old brand slowly so her followers don't notice it while creating a new brand. When "Anna Bey" runs its course, I think we shall see the emergence of "Anna Hallit" or "Aija Hallit" or "The A-List". Although I think that Anna adopting "The A-List" as a personal brand is most likely because it originated from the SOA and Anna Bey but its name is unattached to any individual so it will be very easy for Anna to reinvent herself and create a new scam.

The thumbnail for today's video is from the Paris photoshoot. The same picture was used in her promotional email from today.
@teki_awas @Bastine de Beaumanoir we have more angles of her desk and office space to work out the layout of the Corsier place. But Anna also gave us a better idea for the location of the apartment: there are windows on two consecutive walls so it's a flat on the corner of the building and one side overlooks an "hangard" type agricultural/storage building

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Honestly feminists have bullied women for being feminine for a long time, so it’s delightful to see someone bullying them back. There is no virtue in being a harmless rabbit; you just get eaten. That being said Anna Bey is anything but an elegant or feminine woman herself and reminds me of angry blue haired feminists in their lumberjack t-shirts.

I am glad someone is giving western feminists what they dish out to other women that are different then pretend to care about sisterhood to women different than them. However I want to actually see fake feminist bullies cry instead of laugh for a change. Starting with if Anna Bey followed her own advice.

Anna’s stealing other women’s content and passing it as original work is not elegant. Plaigerism is not elegant and makes you look illiterate. Anna Bey’s face is not elegant because it’s fake and full of obvious filers like a space alien. Anna Bey isn’t feminine attacking other women at random with the zeal of a feminazi protesting housewives. Anna Bey has to stop being so aggressive like a hungry homeless MAN panhandling who needs his next drug fix on her videos if she wants to be credible as a feminity role model.

A Ukrainian lady said of Anna Bey upon being shown her image “Oh dear, she looks more like a Botoxed rat than Vladimir Putin.”

If she has the “can’t sit with us” Mean Girls brand she should at least look beautiful, feminine and elegant which our “looks more like a Botoxed Rat than Vladimir Putin.”
I was lurker before I get involved on this thread. Her YT SOA is beloved by many. I've read reviews that she treats her audience better on YT than her paying clients. I searched in depth reviews and found this thread. I am so curious how hating her started and now it snowballed into entertainment, to a greater length. I don't know her personally, I don't follow her on social media. But I know very well the lifestyle that she wants to have whether she's faking it until she make it approach or doing a shortcut by bagging rich men. - imagine playing a game of roulette here.

My previous questions were - does she even consult someone to run this business, she knows she lack experience and she never attain what she's putting out there. did she hire stylist/lifestyle coach at least? Getting certificates doesn't mean you qualify as an expert. Even rubbing your shoulders to elites doesn't make you one of them - example Anna Delvey, the fake heiress known as Anna Sorokin, a Russian girl.

Elites smell something fishy from afar even if she doesn't open her mouth :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , the way you dress, pieces you wear, your body language, your taste on everything. A low quality dress in high fashion will always turn out to be a low quality.

It's all about life on social media, in reality... they are too far behind. Ladies, do you want to help her if she comes to you one day for advice to re-brand herself? That she wants to be the real Anna, start all over again?? I'll share some tough love here, I have mixed of Russian and Ukranian friends, 8 out of 10 of them has mentality like this - wants to be famous on social media, jet set babes wannabe but it's not their real life. I think it just all boils down to immaturity. Those 2 smart ones don't get along with the dumpsters. I can't even talk about adulting with them - it's all about makeups, fashion and men in the airheads. So hate them or accept them that they will never change.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ladies, do you want to help her if she comes to you one day for advice to re-brand herself? That she wants to be the real Anna, start all over again??
Save love and benevolence for those who truly deserve it. I ain't a Jesus follower. I want to see her in Helheim badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's been distancing herself from the SOA brand for a few months now. It's been a slow and gradual process which began with the creation of her personal website and the changes of social media handles. This is the same thing she's been doing from the start. Whenever the lies and fake image catch up with her, she sheds her identity and adopts a new one. She went from Aija Raty to Aija Darling to JetsetBabe to Anna Beyer to School of Affluence to Anna Bey. She abandons her old brand slowly so her followers don't notice it while creating a new brand. When "Anna Bey" runs its course, I think we shall see the emergence of "Anna Hallit" or "Aija Hallit" or "The A-List". Although I think that Anna adopting "The A-List" as a personal brand is most likely because it originated from the SOA and Anna Bey but its name is unattached to any individual so it will be very easy for Anna to reinvent herself and create a new scam.

The thumbnail for today's video is from the Paris photoshoot. The same picture was used in her promotional email from today.
@teki_awas @Bastine de Beaumanoir we have more angles of her desk and office space to work out the layout of the Corsier place. But Anna also gave us a better idea for the location of the apartment: there are windows on two consecutive walls so it's a flat on the corner of the building and one side overlooks an "hangard" type agricultural/storage building
Her new photos make her look more like avatar of @pollenbee1 xD

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I never listen to Aries readings but this one started playing while my hands were busy hanging the laundry and....what else could I say? Get your biggest reading glasses, Ladies, the library is wide open!

Dear @Bastine de Beaumanoir ,

Could you please confirm whether you were already outside the Audi lounge at 13h 50?

I do remember you saying 14h and I know Dana was talking about driving when she said "watch the road...10 to 2..." But my jaw hit the dining table nonetheless when I heard that.

(Dontcha worry, Anna, I wasn't playing with my phone during an elleggannt classy dinner, just a huge mug with 2 bags of apple, cinnamon and vanilla tea. Please do try it sometime.)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nope. It's Corsier. You are new so I forgive you. She loves doing the same room from 100 different angles.

Her extensions look ragged, but I expect that from sleeping on a park bench. They can be a good indication of when something happened though. Sometimes she slips up and lies about the dates, but her hair tells the story.
It looks like she’s sitting at a kitchen counter or island, with a grey kitchen cabinet visible. Notice how she attempts to block the view into the room with her large computer screen.🤪

Very inelegant countryside view, too. And, that face. That face gets older and more haggard with each passing week. She constantly talks about femininity, but she’s got some of the most masculine features I’ve ever seen - almost drag queen like.

Reactions: 13
very possible. The Insta account for SOA hasn't posted anything since Oct 3rd.
All that bs talk on her insta account yesterday or so about moving in silence and not sharing progress but sharing results ...

Reactions: 6
I was lurker before I get involved on this thread. Her YT SOA is beloved by many. I've read reviews that she treats her audience better on YT than her paying clients. I searched in depth reviews and found this thread. I am so curious how hating her started and now it snowballed into entertainment, to a greater length. I don't know her personally, I don't follow her on social media. But I know very well the lifestyle that she wants to have whether she's faking it until she make it approach or doing a shortcut by bagging rich men. - imagine playing a game of roulette here.

My previous questions were - does she even consult someone to run this business, she knows she lack experience and she never attain what she's putting out there. did she hire stylist/lifestyle coach at least? Getting certificates doesn't mean you qualify as an expert. Even rubbing your shoulders to elites doesn't make you one of them - example Anna Delvey, the fake heiress known as Anna Sorokin, a Russian girl.

Elites smell something fishy from afar even if she doesn't open her mouth :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , the way you dress, pieces you wear, your body language, your taste on everything. A low quality dress in high fashion will always turn out to be a low quality.

It's all about life on social media, in reality... they are too far behind. Ladies, do you want to help her if she comes to you one day for advice to re-brand herself? That she wants to be the real Anna, start all over again?? I'll share some tough love here, I have mixed of Russian and Ukranian friends, 8 out of 10 of them has mentality like this - wants to be famous on social media, jet set babes wannabe but it's not their real life. I think it just all boils down to immaturity. Those 2 smart ones don't get along with the dumpsters. I can't even talk about adulting with them - it's all about makeups, fashion and men in the airheads. So hate them or accept them that they will never change.
For me it was founding how she treated her friend Pink Pill. She stole her content that Pink Pill Paid to go to etiquette courses for, stole pink pills’ students, repackaged things and made her own course refused to acknowledge Pink Pill exists after using her.

I thought there was something odd about her “botoxed rat” face and just had this lingering feeling there is something fishy about her. Something about a peasant who rubbed shoulders with the elite trying to fake elite. But if it’s a good person honestly I am not against village peasants from the middle of Siberia trying to have a better life. When I heard of the Pink Pill story I started googling. Dami told my friend it’s a very bad fake site and not to believe you ladies.

When I saw @Bastine de Beaumanoir appear that is when I realized Dami was wrong and my hunch had been right all along. I don’t appreciate the condescending way Anna talks down to people but I don’t hold it against a peasant trying their best to be a peasant. When I found out how Anna treats people that is when the line was crossed for me. Especially the Pink Pill story. I don’t like those who pretend they are classy but mistreat their friends and associates. Then reading the early threads here how she dumped or envied and fought with all the jetset babes who helped her get to where she is?

I think it is important that other women don’t get sucked into spending their last savings on her expensive scams. At $200 whatever but $1000 is a lot in third world countries where a large portion of where Anna Bey’s audience is from. It’s not hate as much as a feeling of responsibility to protect women from this predatory fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Adding: I think there might be some legal aspects involved with her moving away from SOA. I mean she has built a following, SEO< branding, registrations and so on. The only time a brand would move away from their name is when they have to (legally) or they want a huge rebrand to the point that the name no longer relates.

There's always something fishy with her.

Reactions: 17
Dear @Bastine de Beaumanoir ,

Could you please confirm whether you were already outside the Audi lounge at 13h 50?
I was in that area, yes, maybe in the park. When I arrived on the "plateau Champel" it was 14:11 (I've watched the hour at the train station), that's why I gave 14h as the hour for my visit. Why? I didn't have the time to watch the video you've posted today, is there a symbolic connexion?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I was in that area, yes, maybe in the park. When I arrived on the "plateau Champel" it was 14:11 (I've watched the hour at the train station), that's why I gave 14h as the hour for my visit. Why? I didn't have the time to watch the video you posted today, is there a symbolic connexion?
A Taurus? That's one of the external energies mentioned in the video!

Also mentioned are Cancer and Scorpio which are my Sun and Ascendant signs - and here I am back just to post this video.

When you will watch the video, just the Aries part, you will hear her say to 'watch the road,10 to 2'.

She meant the position of the hands on the steering wheel.

But I felt like she was telling Anna to look outside the windows at around 10 minutes to two.

Everything else matches so perfectly, even how the other person in her life (good old Joey) is very in and out and cutting loose in search of something better.

Thank you so much for replying!

Reactions: 7

View attachment 826610
Actually I have a comment here : that girl in the picture is very feminine and beautiful, look at her eyes, her smile, her softness! She is adorable. No matter the way she dresses herself she will always be beautiful and feminine.
Seems like the definition of the feminity in our pinhead's head is only : wear a skirt, show some cleavage. Same definition in the head of the men looking for escorts.
By the way : does she have the right to utilize the picture of this adorable girl?

A Taurus? That's one of the external energies mentioned in the video!

Also mentioned are Cancer and Scorpio which are my Sun and Ascendant signs - and here I am back just to post this video.

When you will watch the video, just the Aries part, you will hear her say to 'watch the road,10 to 2'.

She meant the position of the hands on the steering wheel.

But I felt like she was telling Anna to look outside the windows at around 10 minutes to two.

Everything else matches so perfectly, even how the other person in her life (good old Joey) is very in and out and cutting loose in search of something better.

Thank you so much for replying!
Haha, I thought it was something like that when I read your first post. Of course there is a connexion. That woman doesn't even imagine the power that I have on her, because I am in the team of the Truth. She can't escape me. The coincidence was that I am almost never in Geneva on Sunday during the day. I prefer to stay with my husband. But yesterday I had to visit a friend in the Tranchée district and coming home I said to myself, let's see what's going on there but I wanted to see the park not to approach the buildings, I was too Bastine dressed, easy to be identified (she must have some feminine intuition and be able to recognize me if she sees me). And there it was a strange appartement, the only one in the whole Alfred Bertrand avenue, with all the windows open around 13h50-14h and placed in a position which could correspond to our investigations. I couldn't wait to come home and share with the girls 😃!

PS. Yes I am Taurus, I gave the information in the post above but I deleted it by error

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.