Anna Bey #20 Millionaire Matchmaker Scammer Anna Bey: Age, A List App, Husband, Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the 20th thread on the chameleon influencer Anna Bey who's had more name changes and more invented professions in 35 years than, dare I say, all of us.

Aija Hallit, or Anna Bey, has been busy. She's been fighting a teenage student with teeth and nails so she can keep her $300. She has just got back from holiday, making her husband take days off from Bank Audi, drive her around and film her while posing in front of stores with her allegedly fake Hermès bags. She's freshly updated her face with fillers and looks plump as a cherry. She's been on a British morning TV show and is so tired of stalking us and women on Instagram that she announced she needs another holiday days after she came back from her recent one. Yes, this is a repeat pattern if you're wondering.

Welcome back and all the newcomers, please head to the WIKI page for the best summary here: https://tattle.life/wiki/anna-bey

If you're wondering what Aija used to actually blog about in her JetSet Babe blog (that includes hookups, budget living, and lots of hangovers), our @indiana shared many of the posts that Aija has now deleted from the internet while cleaning her trace.

I've included the Millionaire Matchmaker since this was recently featured on TV. Anna fuels the story by bringing this up on Instagram and, by the way, by sending press releases to the British Tabloids where she indeed calls herself one.

Thanks to @lalalander for TDLR ideas... I might work on that but it's a task! And thank you to @AijaStopScamming and @SaltyCaramelTart for keywords, as well as to all the ladies who shared her witty thoughts, insights, and experiences of being used, blocked, or scammed by the elegant trailblazing educator that our Anna is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
At this point, we who have been here from the beginning or nearly the beginning - how do we even do TLDR on this woman? She's so pathetic, dishonest, greedy, not to mention ugly that anything we write at this point is just repetition. But here I am anyway ;)

As a peek into the most recent topics, a Tattle poster suggested an aFfLuEnt restaurant in Geneva, and Anna rewarded herself by going (wonder who paid?) As has become usual she uses our posts as inspiration and for ideas on where to go, what to do, what to eat. The latest speculation is where she and her visa bride Average Joseph will go. I believe they have at least one more year in Geneva from her comment, but as we know the Rat lies as easily as she breathes.

No doubt our speculation will be used in their life planning. My contribution: they should move to China. That should be interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She makes it a habit of adapting her behaviour to what we advise her to do. I said that she should use films that are more well known and surprise surprise, she posts about Dirty Dancing today.

She's confirmed that she was born in 1986 to a Finnish father who also had big lips. She knows what her father looks like (and by extension his identity). Here are some childhood photographs of Anna for the archives (my personal opinion is that she might have done things to her upper lip in an effort to balance out her lower lip).
Screenshot_20210628-135844__01.jpg
Screenshot_20210628-135934__01.jpg
Screenshot_20210628-135856__01.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I understand most people don't have time to read ALL threads, but if you go to each of them and order the comments by "most liked posts", you're gonna read exactly the ones that expose her. So if you read each thread until their 5th page, for example, that's more than enough to finally see Anna Bey for who she is.

notitle.jpg

She makes it a habit of adapting her behaviour to what we advise her to do. I said that she should use films that are more well known and surprise surprise, she posts about Dirty Dancing today.

She's confirmed that she was born in 1986 to a Finnish father who also had big lips. She knows what her father looks like (and by extension his identity). Here are some childhood photographs of Anna for the archives (my personal opinion is that she might have done things to her upper lip in an effort to balance out her lower lip).
View attachment 640416View attachment 640418View attachment 640417
I have a hard time believing this woman was bullied as a child during her school days. Seriously! The one picture with braided hair... Just like any other small swedish girl I've seen. I'm more to believe once she reached a certain age, she started to f*** things up herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
19 threads, or over 19 000 posts, is a very lengthy read, and I know a lot of you would rather be reading studying material for your degrees or Tolstoy ;) While we really recommend going through these threads (you'll laugh and cry, so get the wine and popcorn for a rollercoaster), we also understand it might take weeks. So, head to the WIKI page that you see above the thread highlighted in pink. Or check out this latest TLDR in links, based on the most liked posts so far.

Faking an affluent home in Four Seasons
Anna's affluent home where she pretended to live and even framed pictures of herself and placed them on the chest of drawers. This is not her home, she just filmed in the Four Seasons Hotel in Geneva.

Rubbing shoulders with the elite and partying with celebrities
According to Aija, despite the tough competition and due to her impeccable work ethic, she was selected to work as a dancer in Ibiza's top night club where she met and became friends with so many pop stars and celebrities.
Please don't click if you're not into trashy topless pictures.
This is what happened in that elite work place:

Aija's teeth before the transformation crowning

Unsending messages and blocking people
One of the multiple screenshots showing Aija using people and then wiping the history online.

Anna Bey and her top DJ boyfriend who gave her the taste of the Jet Set world
The affluent DJ calling her his b*itch. Skip the video to 2:17.

"I would never buy from a fast store... I almost don't even like to touch these shirts. I'm sorry"
Anna hates touching poor people brands like Mango and Zara. Despite the fact that all her closet was from there before she launched her scams.

Posture! Posture! Or not preaching what you're teaching.
The iconic image of the hunchback Anna who rode all her life and took dance lessons - Latin, ballet, you name it.

Tea on...
Anna Bey being greedy about £5, asking in FB groups how to make her bf propose, and 0 owned property.

Anna Bey's elegant style
An amazing compilation of youthful style and glowing skin by @J.Tarac

School of Affluence learning material sample
All visuals were stolen from Instagrammers. Guess if they were asked for permission to use their images for commercial purposes. You've guessed right.

Partner > Husband > Boyfriend > Fiance > Partner > Husband
I've almost forgotten that Anna tried to sell her wedding twice! Both times just before the SOA launches. And blocked all who questioned.

Using and abusing, or stealing information...
through Survey Monkey and fake job ads. Even if she hires a contractor, she lets them go immediately.

I'm tired. I've stopped at thread 15. Listen to what @J.Tarac above said ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Here are some childhood photographs of Anna for the archives (my personal opinion is that she might have done things to her upper lip in an effort to balance out her lower lip).
Is it just me or her lips look much better on her natural face?

She says she gets the wrinkles around her mouth filled, did some dental work and a nose job -- I think all those procedures have an impact on the way her lips look, both at rest and when she speaks.

In my opinion, the cheek fillers, nose job and the eyebrows (botoxed & micro bladed) together give her face that overdone plastic look where everything is so emphasized it looks grotesque. On her younger face her mouth was her focal feature, the rest of the features stayed in the background. Now, it's like everything is trying to be the focus and her features move in some strange unsynchronized fashion. It's just too much and abnormal looking.

Don't hate me but I actually like the picture with the braided hair and the bangs and think she shouldn't have messed with her face other than braces.

Reactions: 32
by Jetset Babe / 86mo
//keep unread//hide

amfAR in Cannes 2014
The Cannes Film Festival is soon over, but feels already dead! My friend called me really excited from the amfAR event yesterday as she managed to get in with some people that she knew, and later today when we spoke again, I asked her how it was and she said it was OK only. To qoute her exact words:

“If you’re not a celebrity, famous model or important person you’re really just like part of the furniture in there. Very hard to socialize with all these important people which made us stick to our small group the entire night. Was still fun to see the speech & entertainment but unless you’re in the crowd yourself and there to mingle around, it was nothing special the event.”

Oh well..
Anyone else who was there?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder why her father abandoned her and her mother fled to Sweden. Was Erin just a typical Russian gold digger looking for a better life? Or something more sinister?

View attachment 640416View attachment 640418View attachment 640417

Reactions: 11
She loves acting, doesn't she?

notitle.jpg

Yet, you just don't see any genuine smile on her face. And everybody who follows her threads here knows damn well she's paranoid with what people think and say about her... Stripper... Gold Digger... Matchmaker... Liar... Faker... Wannabe... Scammer.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t know about her lips, the botched injections might be the indirect cause of her crooked and weird lips + the big veneers etc.

She paid a fortune for her nose job and the scars are obvious. Is it normal to have such big scars?
No, it's not. I had a nose job myself, 6 years ago. The scars are inside; no one can see them.
I guess it may depend on what's needed to change on one's nose, but a few friends has outside scars too and it was NEVER that big. Actually they are extremely discreet, to the point that if the person does not tell you where to look, you'll never know.
Also 10K pounds is not worth it IMO. Not for the result she got. I would not say it's that bad, but it's it excellent either.

Reactions: 18
Good evening ladies, we are having a wonderful atmosphere today on Geneva Shore. Aija is embarrassing herself, as usual, Lina is making fun of her and poor Joseph is having a second-hand embarrassment...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I don't think I'll ever get over her filming her content in the four seasons. Imagine, you don't know this forum and you see a few of her videos on YouTube, I just assumed it was her home 🤣😑

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She always speaks from the narrative that men just want sex and women should get “compensated” for giving the man sex, and the whole thing is a transaction and that there’s no enjoyment for a woman’s when it comes to intimacy and sex.
She doesn’t seem to understand that WOMEN want to have sex for pure enjoyment too.
It really says a lot about herself and her relationship with men doesn’t it…

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t know about her lips, the botched injections might be the indirect cause of her crooked and weird lips + the big veneers etc.

She paid a fortune for her nose job and the scars are obvious. Is it normal to have such big scars?
Scars usually happens when you go to a cheap doctor so if she actually spend 10K like she said then she did bet on the wrong horse

Reactions: 13
Just posting these here from the last thread as inspiration for our next title. For the second one, just use the title of her most recent video at the time of posting. Aija's English is not good enough to stop that from working ;)

Anna Bey #21: The Beard, The Scam and the (Replica) Wardrobe

Anna Bey #21: 7 (Plus!) Signs Your Affluence Coach is a Loser

Anna Bey #21: Secrets of an Elite Beard

Anna Bey #21: 7 Step Programme for Affluent Scammers

Anna Bey #21: What part of you is real? Your Hermès is plastic, sham wedding is tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven't been following up for some time, just wanted to post a reference, there's some Romanian girl/woman who is posting those etiquette videos. She posted the video about eating spaghetti exactly 2 daya before Aija did. On IG is adelina.pestritu.
When I saw Aija's post it was "5 days ago" and Adelina's "7 days ago". Wrote on Aija's video that she's copying those etiquette videos from her, same style with "wrong" sound, but Aija ofc deleted the comment.

And regarding her natural lips - she had spoken on videos she had lip injections, her filler stache was very visible, and how she can explain that her childhood lips are thinner (especially upper lip) than her current lips?
Everyone's got plumper face when in childhood. I mean, her temples are so sunk for her age, her natural lips would be too without fillers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

I was going to post these pics as well. Those nasty scars caught my eye immediately 👀 (looks like a rushed/ cheap procedure) not to mention her weird nostrils from that angle she always insists on showing us, yuck!

Regarding her lips, why does this topic trigger her so much, lol!! She keeps saying she hasn’t done anything to them BUT yet she herself said in her old blog posts (thanks to @indiana for posting in thread #19) that she’s injected stuff on her upper lip! Why is she so embarrassed/ insecure to admit this?? She gets so defensive, it’s hilarious to watch her melt down! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I understand most people don't have time to read ALL threads, but if you go to each of them and order the comments by "most liked posts", you're gonna read exactly the ones that expose her. So if you read each thread until their 5th page, for example, that's more than enough to finally see Anna Bey for who she is.

View attachment 640462

I have a hard time believing this woman was bullied as a child during her school days. Seriously! The one picture with braided hair... Just like any other small swedish girl I've seen. I'm more to believe once she reached a certain age, she started to f*** things up herself.
Not always people get bullied because of looks. Some times they just … are weird. Then the group will attack them. Law of nature.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.