Anna Bey #2 Scam of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way, I thought she was a decade older than 32/33.
Excessive face fiddling.
This posted earlier is way on point
I thought so too. To me, Lauren looks like she’s 36 max (mostly because she comes across sophisticated) . But Anna looks like she’s at least 42/43. Even with make-up on, her energy ages her in my opinion.

Reactions: 7
1600796984051.jpeg

1600797041082.jpeg

1600797098889.jpeg

⬆⬆
Found this Tweet referenced on LSA. Glad to see more discussion on this topic across multiple platforms. More women need to become AWARE of what exactly they’re purchasing and from whom.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why does Aija have so many hardcore Nigerian fans? So random.
The way they idolize her is as if they’ve never picked up a book. It’s sad and I’m embarrassed on their behalf because it says so much about how little they’ve accomplished on their own?

Reactions: 2
The way they idolize her is as if they’ve never picked up a book. It’s sad and I’m embarrassed on their behalf because it says so much about how little they’ve accomplished on their own?
Also a lot of what Anna is banking on (being bleach "blonde", white, and catering to a Middle Eastern clientele) doesn't even apply for women of other races. She can't possible teach that to Nigerian women.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also a lot of what Anna is banking on (being bleach "blonde", white, and catering to a Middle Eastern clientele) doesn't even apply for women of other races. She can't possible teach that to Nigerian women.
Anna hasn't become successful in her own continent how will she teach people of a whole skintone and culture difference 10s of thousands of miles away?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anna hasn't become successful in her own continent how will she teach people of a whole skintone and culture difference 10s of thousands of miles away?
Moves to London and Switzerland to trick wealthy men from developed nations. Ends up tricking poor women from developing countries instead. You can't make this up.

I've never watched one of her videos in its entirety (not interested in the topics she claims to cover or anything she has to say) but it upsets me that she's tricking naive women, particularly disadvantaged ones, and taking advantage of them continuously. There should seriously be some consumer protection agency that people can report her to.

Reactions: 17
I know, totally agree. But it seems like these Nigerian women truly believe that Anna is their savior. I also notice that a lot of girls in their 20’s fawn over her and ask her the dumbest questions in the comments of her IG posts. It’s as if they have zero self confidence in their own decision making.

In the end, it actually hurts Anna’s image and highlights the SCAM.

I’m all for self-development, 100%, but girls.. Anna is not the only resource out there. There are tons of books and free YouTube videos. Diversify your sources!

EXACTLY!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Nigeria has a huge skin bleaching issue. There's a reason why so many of these women will listen to a White woman over a successful woman from their own culture

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
A post from FB group from October 2018 (with pictures)

This week the focus is all on our looks. I want to share with you my personal transformation and everything that I do beauty wise and have done to level up over the years:
Face:
* Skin: Acutane treatment for Acne (I had long-term adult acne that I treated with medication)
* Skincare: Currently nothing special, no treatments. I use mainly Biologique Recherche & natural handmade creams.
* Eyelash extensions (I use 3D, 4D Russian eyelash extensions max length 10 mm, I refill every 2 weeks)
* Eyebrows: I tint, pluck and trim my eyebrows myself at home
* Fillers: Chin 2 ml, Cheekbone 1ml on each side
* Botox: 3 areas = frown, forehead, eyes + recently tried putting in the jaw muscles for a face slimming effect
* Rhinoplasty (Charles East on Harley street, London)
Hair:
* Hair extensions (4 different colors of 20” Russian virgin hair with 100pcs keratin bonds. I change it every 4 months)
* Blonde highlights in my T-section (I don’t color my hair underneath to keep it strong to hold my extensions. My natural hair color is dark blonde)
* Styling: Blow-dry and curling iron as my standard procedure. Recently discovered hot rollers that I’m loving.
Teeth:
* Porcelain crowns on all upper teeth (my first level up procedure, I was born with bad crooked teeth)
* Traditional braces on lower teeth as an adult to straighten them out and prepare the teeth for my future veneers (work is still in progress on my lower teeth)
Nails:
* Shellac (I do it myself at home as I don’t like going to salons/too painful)
* I wear French, nude, bright red, bordeaux as for colors
Body:
* Intermittent fasting 5-6 days a week (I eat between 12.00-18.00)
* 40 hour fasting once a week
* Currently mixed healthy diet. (Usually plant based or raw vegan, but at the moment I’m not very strict due to stress. This will get improved soon as I want to go back to my Raw Vegan diet)
* Exercise: Pilates reformer, Running, Power walking, Functional training 2-3x per week (currently training only for maintenance, this will increase soon)
Other:
* Lost 15 kg weight since my before pictures
* Improved my make up skills (loads of youtube tutorials, getting help from make up artists)
Just wanted you to get to know my transformation better and how I have strategies according to my needs. This has taken gradual progress over the years, mainly slow progress due to funding. Half of my transformation has been self-funded (I have worked, saved up money, even taken loans). Second half have been from the assistance of a man (whoever I would be with at the time).
-
If you feel comfortable sharing your transformation progress, feel free to do so as I think it can be of motivation to the rest of the group! If you have any questions just ask!
❤
#module3 #step3 #beauty #transformation

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
40 hours a week fasting nd still so chubby....must be too much cortisol from all the stress of living like the elite.

• Haha
A post from FB group from October 2018 (with pictures)

This week the focus is all on our looks. I want to share with you my personal transformation and everything that I do beauty wise and have done to level up over the years:
Face:
* Skin: Acutane treatment for Acne (I had long-term adult acne that I treated with medication)
* Skincare: Currently nothing special, no treatments. I use mainly Biologique Recherche & natural handmade creams.
* Eyelash extensions (I use 3D, 4D Russian eyelash extensions max length 10 mm, I refill every 2 weeks)
* Eyebrows: I tint, pluck and trim my eyebrows myself at home
* Fillers: Chin 2 ml, Cheekbone 1ml on each side
* Botox: 3 areas = frown, forehead, eyes + recently tried putting in the jaw muscles for a face slimming effect
* Rhinoplasty (Charles East on Harley street, London)
Hair:
* Hair extensions (4 different colors of 20” Russian virgin hair with 100pcs keratin bonds. I change it every 4 months)
* Blonde highlights in my T-section (I don’t color my hair underneath to keep it strong to hold my extensions. My natural hair color is dark blonde)
* Styling: Blow-dry and curling iron as my standard procedure. Recently discovered hot rollers that I’m loving.
Teeth:
* Porcelain crowns on all upper teeth (my first level up procedure, I was born with bad crooked teeth)
* Traditional braces on lower teeth as an adult to straighten them out and prepare the teeth for my future veneers (work is still in progress on my lower teeth)
Nails:
* Shellac (I do it myself at home as I don’t like going to salons/too painful)
* I wear French, nude, bright red, bordeaux as for colors
Body:
* Intermittent fasting 5-6 days a week (I eat between 12.00-18.00)
* 40 hour fasting once a week
* Currently mixed healthy diet. (Usually plant based or raw vegan, but at the moment I’m not very strict due to stress. This will get improved soon as I want to go back to my Raw Vegan diet)
* Exercise: Pilates reformer, Running, Power walking, Functional training 2-3x per week (currently training only for maintenance, this will increase soon)
Other:
* Lost 15 kg weight since my before pictures
* Improved my make up skills (loads of youtube tutorials, getting help from make up artists)
Just wanted you to get to know my transformation better and how I have strategies according to my needs. This has taken gradual progress over the years, mainly slow progress due to funding. Half of my transformation has been self-funded (I have worked, saved up money, even taken loans). Second half have been from the assistance of a man (whoever I would be with at the time).
-
If you feel comfortable sharing your transformation progress, feel free to do so as I think it can be of motivation to the rest of the group! If you have any questions just ask!
❤
#module3 #step3 #beauty #transformation
Botox in the Jaw muscle for slimming effect :LOL: I guess she feels like she has a masculine vibe as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It doesn't make sense for someone from sweden to go malta and ibiza to do this. Wouldnt they get paid less?
She’s not a typical Swede. Most of them get at least one higher education degree because it’s basically free there (many go on to get their masters or even PhDs) and you also need at least a bachelors for most jobs there. Aija doesn’t seem to have any degree past maybe a high school diploma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.