Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her shoulders are so wide in comparison to her hip bone structure. :unsure: Wouldn’t this make her more of an inverted triangle versus “hourglass” shape as she claims?

View attachment 284510
Wow. This is such an unflattering pic. She looks wrinkly and from the back you'd swear this is the body of an older woman. I think it's because she doesn't really exercise. She injects fillers and does dangerous eating patterns like dry fasting. Her body really shows what a toll this takes on you. Not to mention the stress of monitoring Tattle so she knows who to block on Instagram ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's true 😩
Once upon a time I dated a Swedish man in Sweden who was considerably wealthier than I was and got pissy when I expected him to pay the full bill. Personally I'm more about equity than equality, but they think it's empowering for women to pay their share. Whatever. In my personal experience with Swedish men they tend to genuinely respect women, which I really appreciate. But splitting the bill on a coffee date? No thank you.
Where I live, it usually goes that men foot the bill, especially if it's a first date, but women do that wallet dance where you take out your wallet and offer to pay for your share. If he's a gentlemen, he won't allow you to do it.

Also, in her stories, some students sent them pics of Alexander McQueen shoes. She thought them a joke and compared them to Mc Donald's Clown shoes. I own McQueen's knuckle duster clutch, I wonder what would Anna say about that one. I adore McQueen and Vivienne Westwood fashion lines, I think they're the right side of edgy yet still elegant. Though I presume they would be too rough for Anna.

Also, I am subscribed to this guy, he really knows his stuff around haute couture. And here he's roasting most of Emily in Paris outfits. It's amazing. Let's guess, Anna probably thought they were amazing :) Also, my French part of the family really scoffs at the whole Emily TV Show, they say it's super unrealistic.

Reactions: 3
It's true 😩
Once upon a time I dated a Swedish man in Sweden who was considerably wealthier than I was and got pissy when I expected him to pay the full bill. Personally I'm more about equity than equality, but they think it's empowering for women to pay their share. Whatever. In my personal experience with Swedish men they tend to genuinely respect women, which I really appreciate. But splitting the bill on a coffee date? No thank you.
Maybe that culture led her to leave SEeden so early. She wants to be “provided for”. The irony is she is providing for herself.

this idea of a man providing for you is outdated.She couldn’t manage it, so made a course about it.

it’s like me going into a Mercedes dealer demanding a bMw.

the course money has allowed her to take a holiday in an empty hotel during a pandemic.

very enviable :)

Reactions: 6
@OffWhite she don’t have enough panache to understand even what McQueen style is. She shouldn’t be making fun of a brand known for flair n style when she have neither.

View attachment 284456

She looks quite disheveled/ unkempt here for someone who claims to be an expert on elegance.

Aija really thinks she’s a natural beauty. 😂

Even when Lauren (the.la.way) is relaxing at home posting casual pics, she always looks so put together.
She looks VERY old and tired here. No way this woman has the same age as me 😂
My husband said almost 50 yo 😂

• Haha
aija posted a picture of her home on tiktok last year

looks generic

don't know if it is still there

I have not viewed her account for months ... her account is boring
Back when she just moved to Switzerland, she posted a pic or a story from her studio - that's what she called would be her recording place for the videos. It looked like an old-build, the room had old pipes in the background and those were painted in rainbow colours. I never screenshoted this but I remember thinking, what a teenage looking room. No videos were ever recorded with that background. Anyone on Tattle recalls what I am talking about?

I viewed it and it just looks like a Christmas tree in the corner, barely a glimpse and we don't know if it's her house or somewhere else.
I remember this flooring... doesn't mean it's 100% since maybe a lot of buildings are similar but Lina's or Karim's place had this floor. And those windows... seems similar to the little terrace at Hadid's where they were sipping wine with open floor to ceiling windows. Again, could be that the buildings in central Geneva are of similar design, but nothing in that Xmas visual suggests me that that's her home.

Reactions: 5
Back when she just moved to Switzerland, she posted a pic or a story from her studio - that's what she called would be her recording place for the videos. It looked like an old-build, the room had old pipes in the background and those were painted in rainbow colours. I never screenshoted this but I remember thinking, what a teenage looking room. No videos were ever recorded with that background. Anyone on Tattle recalls what I am talking about?

I remember this flooring... doesn't mean it's 100% since maybe a lot of buildings are similar but Lina's or Karim's place had this floor. And those windows... seems similar to the little terrace at Hadid's where they were sipping wine with open floor to ceiling windows. Again, could be that the buildings in central Geneva are of similar design, but nothing in that Xmas visual suggests me that that's her home.
Central geneva looks pretty much the same. I recall someone saying (1sf thread maybe?) where she lives... And I don't think even with the money she's doing now she would afford something other than a studio in genève. Maybe now she can... But nothing very big anyway.

Yes I remember! Although I wasn’t sure what it was, I thought they were rolled up back drops for her videos because at the time she used green screen back drops. Although I could be wrong about the pipes!

Reactions: 2
Yes I remember! Although I wasn’t sure what it was, I thought they were rolled up back drops for her videos because at the time she used green screen back drops. Although I could be wrong about the pipes!
Could have been back drops, I just assumed those were pipes since I think they were vertical :D

Oh... looks like a fashion post from a year ago. Look at the brands, ladies:

Also, is this Elegant, ladies, or is this more of a 'before a party in Mayfair nightclub' pose?

Wrinkled T-Shirt and Chanel. I'm confused

Sitting on the floor...

And here's a bio:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Could have been back drops, I just assumed those were pipes since I think they were vertical :D

Looks like this was before she could afford a steamer. 😂 The fit looks a bit off too like she got it on sale from the men’s section.

1603394218936.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Screenshot_20201022_211448_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20201022_211531_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Really, aija? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Also, is this Elegant, ladies, or is this more of a 'before a party in Mayfair nightclub' pose?

Wrinkled T-Shirt and Chanel. I'm confused

Sitting on the floor...

And here's a bio:

This woman had the nerve to hashtag #oldmoney on her H&M and Zara outfit that cost £24. The sheer audacity!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This woman had the nerve to hashtag #oldmoney on her H&M and Zara outfit that cost £24. The sheer audacity!
Maybe it's because the pic was taken during her trip to Cliveden House, where M Markle stayed before the wedding, and her husband is from the Royal Family, so, probably, old money? You get the thought trail.... :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First thing that came to mind is her superiority complex. She really does carry herself like she’s above the rest and in her mind believes that she “deserves” to be recognized & admired like a celebrity. (She may try and hide this but her tone of voice, micro expressions and overall aura give her away every time).

Second reason is probably because she’s so scared about her true past being discovered..basically everything we’ve been exposing here.

She’s desperate to wipe her former identity (especially since this forum is on FIRE and keeps growing)..so she’s become obsessed with flooding the internet with as many recent meaningless (and more “favorable”) pictures of her.

Is this the same pic? This was posted on her main account a few days ago.

View attachment 284300
This one has “Hello” text in it, picture that I posted and found on jetsetbabeschoolfan had no text inside. So it it can’t be a screenshot from stories (I think)

Reactions: 2
You are lying! Anna does not wear T-shirts. She wears short sleeved tops :ROFLMAO: I know she wrote t-shirt in her caption but obviously it was a typo. "T-shirt" and "short sleeved top" are close to each other on the keyboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You are lying! Anna does not wear T-shirts. She wears short sleeved tops :ROFLMAO: I know she wrote t-shirt in her caption but obviously it was a typo. "T-shirt" and "short sleeved top" are close to each other on the keyboard.
OMG, it's almost like she's more humane now - she did indeed touch a T-Shirt.

• Haha
I found this gorgeous tree in Hyde Park, and guess what? It was crowded with bloggers & #instagirls having photoshoots! 😂 And since I’m officially part of the gang now, I joined the club & did my share
"officially part of the gang now"

ok aija

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.